When the OTT Gives You Lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear it's a lot more fun when the enemies do shit for damage and you can just run around and ruin everything with your sledgehammer.

I'm only in Dust, so I have a ways to go. I've cleared out the entire northern sector, though, and am moving south. I love finding and destroying the enemy bases.

Which weapons/upgrades should I get? Right now I'm rolling with the bombs, assault rifle, and rocket launcher. Should I focus on leveling those up? What's easy way to get more salvage?

Get and upgrade the Nano rifle. Also save some points to do the base fast travel if you dont have it yet.

[quote name='munch']I die like crazy in Red Faction Guerilla. I don't think I'm playing the game right, so that's the problem.[/QUOTE]

Definitely set it to easy. I was having that problem too because you get swarmed and they're relentless. So I set it to easy and it was a lot more fun .. and it doesn't effect any of the trophies.

I did something, last night, which I've only seen in sitcoms:

I banged a bar stool into the ceiling to get the douche pickle above me to stop playing his corny music at 16,000 decibels.

(The broom handle had no effect on the concrete ceiling.)

[quote name='Maklershed']Get and upgrade the Nano rifle. Also save some points to do the base fast travel if you dont have it yet.

Definitely set it to easy. I was having that problem too because you get swarmed and they're relentless. So I set it to easy and it was a lot more fun .. and it doesn't effect any of the trophies.[/QUOTE]

What is the base fast travel?

[quote name='Brak']I did something, last night, which I've only seen in sitcoms:

I banged a bar stool into the ceiling to get the douche pickle above me to stop playing his corny music at 16,000 decibels.

(The broom handle had no effect on the concrete ceiling.)[/QUOTE]

Don't do this in a regular apartment/house. you'll be dealing with patching a nice hole in the ceiling. :|

Morning OTT.

[quote name='munch']Is that what you did? I'm not getting frustrated--yet. Does the game become more enjoyable?[/QUOTE]

It can be kind of hard in the beginning, but it gets easier later on when you get better weapons.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Must've been awkward.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Awesome. I spend the past two days on Netflix watching The Office and now I'm greeted with a "your 360 must be registered with netflix" thing. No big deal. I register. My queue shows up. I press play on the next episode and I get the same pop up. I register again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

...I still haven't seen the next episode. :(

[quote name='Trakan']The sad thing is that it wouldn't be surprising to see GH5 and BH both outsell The Beatles RB.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']It's not even a question, unfortunately. Guitar Hero is outselling Rock Band in Europe by a 10:1 ratio.

The Beatles and Lego games should help Rock Band overseas, but with that kind of ratio it won't be enough.[/QUOTE]

I think y'all are really, really underestimating the Beatles' name. People are going to be all over it, much more than they will be the more-of-the-same GH games.

A few episodes here and there, st0neface, but I recently just decided to watch 'em all in order.

Yeah, senorwoohoo, his live band has played here a few times at small clubs. Good stuff.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think y'all are really, really underestimating the Beatles' name. People are going to be all over it, much more than they will be the more-of-the-same GH games.[/QUOTE]

I can see a lot of parents buying it to play with their kids, since it would be much more accessible to them than the mix of songs in the previous iterations of both RB and GH.
----

You should've been on that shit from the get-go, tiredfornow.

God, I really, really hate new age/free energy/perpetual motion bullshit:

In school we were told that the negative terminal and the positive terminal of a battery delivered no electricity at all to an open circuit and that a load was required across the battery positive and negative terminal for electricity to flow. Well according to the view of electricity you are going to get here that view of electricity is incomplete. The negative terminal of a battery is active when connected to a load without any connection, or involvement at all, with the positive terminal.

I know! I think what really turned me on to it was Jim and Pam's relationship and Dwight's character.

EDIT: Texas represent, senorwoohoo. :p

Mojimbo, how's your brother doing?

This may seem a little corny, but I watched The Royal Tenenbaums for the first time last night, and when I got to the "Needle in the Hay" scene I started thinking about your brother and I got all depressed thinking about what that must have been like. I really hope he's doing better.

So Time Warner and THQ sent my girlfriend's mom a free copy of :360: UFC 2009 for no apparent reason. Enclosed was a note that said "Congratulations - you've won a copy of UFC Undisputed 2009 for watching UFC 2009 Undisputed on Find It On Demand! Thanks for playing, and keep watching Time Warner's On Demand for more chances to win!"

My girlfriend's mom is 57, Vietnamese, and has likely no idea what UFC even is. Google shows no results for any such sweepstakes or anything.

Where's the most exotic place you've masturbated, LinkinPrime?

[quote name='Brak']Where's the most exotic place you've masturbated, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

The hole in the bathroom in Chinatown?

[quote name='Brak']Where's the most exotic place you've masturbated, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

In the slurpee cup at the 7-11 bathroom?

[quote name='munch']In the slurpee cup at the 7-11 bathroom?[/QUOTE]
I was going to guess Cybertron.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey LP, I played with transmorphers for 30 minutes at work yesterday :)[/QUOTE]

That's cool Sean...was it only 30min because you had to leave the kid you were playing working with hanging, to go out to lunch with your GF? :)

[quote name='Brak']That was a legitimate question, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

Nothing exotic....the bathroom at home or the shower at a hotel.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nothing exotic....the bathroom at home or the shower at a hotel.[/QUOTE]
*manic laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back