When was the last time you paid full price for a game?

I paid $50 for Rebel Strike.

It seems that every time I pay full price for a game I end up telling myself NEVER to pay full price for a game again.

Ewww i would've never payed 50$ for that thing.
I mean its pretty good. But i payed 29.99 used for it and kinda regret it (i never ever play it!)
Blah.
Full price? Oh, have to be awhile. Even when I splurge I get the used kinds. But i just bought 007 EON about a week ago for 40$ used.

I dont remember the last time I paid full price for a game :shock:
Sadly, this summer and fall there are quite a few new games I want.

R-Type Final, but that was only $29.99 at full price. Last time I paid $50 was for Need For Speed Underground, at Christmas. In fact, that's the only time I've paid $50 for a game in this generation of consoles. :shock:

Not since the xbox came out and I got DOA3, fuzion Frenzy and Halo. $50 each. Umm then Mechassault the day live came out. Then the music mixer, ladies love kareokee! Oh ya, then Carve and Dead Mans Hand, but those two were only $50 together.

I am happy to say that my last full-priced game was Viewtiful Joe on the day it came out. It's kinda hard being a cheap ass some of the time. I really don't like having to think that other people are enjoying my great games when I'm not. I'm hoping I can manage to stay a dedicated CAG come this fall...

[quote name='drsuper23']Disgaea $50 at CC

edit. Before that Contra for the PS2.[/quote]

Disgaea for $50 @ CC as well.

before that, Viewtiful Joe for $40, and earlier, Castlevania: LoI for $50. Castlevania was the first game purchase in this generation of consoles and my first game purchase in years... now look at me! :D

[quote name='kaw']I pre-ordered Wind Waker in order to get the free Ocarina of Time / Master Quest disk.[/quote]

I actually did the same thing at Target but ended up changing my mind about WW and put that $5 towards something else. So technically I got OOT/MQ for free.

Full price...hmm I tradesd some games in for Red Dead Revolver other then that....

Probally Splinter Cell PT when it came out

[quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='kaw']I pre-ordered Wind Waker in order to get the free Ocarina of Time / Master Quest disk.[/quote]

I actually did the same thing at Target but ended up changing my mind about WW and put that $5 towards something else. So technically I got OOT/MQ for free.[/quote]

I just foundout you could do that at gamestop. I changed my mind on SW:RS3...crap

ugh...now that I think about it my friend switch his pre-order at EB for House of the dead 2...DOH!

hmm, i havent actually in a long time.... it would probally have to date back to the dc days, o yea it was probally capcom vs snk for the dc, that game was the main reason i picked up the dc.

In the past 2 years I have only payed full price for a game once. That game was HALO!

Last time was Ninja Gaiden just because all the people whining about how hard it is made me want to play it the same day. Before that though it had been quite awhile, Rogue Squadron 3 I believe.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']It was for the Suffering but since it came with Midway Arcade treasures free didn't feel I just paid $50 just for one game....[/quote]

Same here. It was worth it though!

Actually, I think I got 10% off that too!

Last week, when I bought La Pucelle Tactics, Trasformers, and Road Trip:Switching Gears.

Being a cheapass is fine, but don't go around bitching that game companies don't make games that you like, bring games over from Japan or make sequels to games you loved. If you are only a cheapass, you conceed that right... Money talks, B.S. walks.

Ninja Gaiden. I generally pay full price for a game that I've been waiting a long time for, and just want to nab right when it comes out.

Never, my bf buys all the games, then I play them. last time i think he payed full price though was metal gear: twin snakes

Ninja Gaiden because I was waiting for that game like a year but it was worth it :D

But before that I think Prince of Persia for Xbox

Just last week $50 for La Pucelle, before that it was Disgaea when it was released.. so 2 full price games in the past 12 months. I have a gamefly account so I just rent most recently released action/adventure games.

bread's done
Back