When will NHL 08 be discounted?

mick16

CAGiversary!
I've been waiting to buy this for awhile, but haven't been able to find it for less than $49.99 new. At what point will it go down to $29.99? I hate paying full price for sports games.

[quote name='MrFriday18']I have an autographed copy of NHL 08 by Eric Staal for sale for $100.[/QUOTE]

Because this is a lot cheaper then $49.99.

I picked up a copy for my Xbox 360 new at the local Gamestop for 29.99 about a month ago. The sticker on it was white, so I know that was their price for a new copy instead of a used one. Might want to check if you have one near you.

when 09 comes out.. but who would wanna play 08 when you can play 09 lol, i say buy 08asap, enjoy it over the summer, then buy 09 when it first comes out

Clearly there are a bunch of deaf chimps on here, Mick, who don't get what you are saying. I'm with you -- I'm looking for it to drop also. NHL08 was good again, at long last. There's no telling if 09 will be. I've been playing on NHL 2000 for a long time, and that's been cool with me. I only see a need to move up if the game is a serious improvement, and it sounds like NHL 08 was. If I see something, I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back