whens 91?

They're usually out Thursdays....occasionally during the morning. But I believe CheapyD is busy with TGS so there's probably no show this week.

[quote name='crazytalkx']They're usually out Thursdays....occasionally during the morning. But I believe CheapyD is busy with TGS so there's probably no show this week.[/quote]

I thought he said he wasn't going to TGS?

we plan on recording Sunday night so expect the show early Monday morning, because Cheapy is living the high life at TGS, while I am working for a living. Of course I'm not jealous, why would you ask?

Cant wait for it!
Cheapy should get some swag from TGS and then do video while podcasting!

damn Wombat, i was hoping to hear the show today or tomorrow. o well, i will await your beautiful show.

damn. i was excited today because a new show usually comes out. guess i'll just have to wait till boring old monday.

Listen .. I gave up looking for the CAGcast on Wednesday like it used to be. I need my fix. Please Cheapy and Wombat some of us (read me) have very little to live for in the mundane confines of our offices. CAGcast is my little thursday slice of hangover heaven. I will not be denied.

Aw, nuts. This would've seriously made my day completely awesome. Just got done with the first round of exams for the semester, and I finally have some time to sit around and do something that isn't study. Another CAGcast would've been just the thing. =(

Oh well, though. I suppose when I start working on Monday I'll be even more appreciative of something that helps the week start off on the right foot.

Sunday?! Cheapy said he was only going to the media day event and hanging out with people couldn't take until sunday night could it? I smell hamburgers and I want them on Saturday.

Wombat should do the cagcast with Major Nelson while Cheapy does his show on sunday, that way Wombat can call him a vagina clown to his...

...well to his ears I guess.

i think when 1 of u are unavailable, u should either do a podcast alone, wich might be kind boring, i dunno

or do it with the ships :)

since u say itll be out monday, r we going to have a cast next week too? or will that one count as this week & next?

Aww ;( , i was so looking forward to listen to it .. ohh well .. i guess i can wait til monday ;x

[quote name='PolyObject']Listen .. I gave up looking for the CAGcast on Wednesday like it used to be. I need my fix. Please Cheapy and Wombat some of us (read me) have very little to live for in the mundane confines of our offices. CAGcast is my little thursday slice of hangover heaven. I will not be denied.[/QUOTE]
QFT...The last couple of days at work have felt so much longer without it :(

Oh man...I'm having CAGcast withdrawals....I'm so used to them being ready late Wednesday/Thursday, this is torture!

[quote name='hootie']Oh man...I'm having CAGcast withdrawals....I'm so used to them being ready late Wednesday/Thursday, this is torture![/QUOTE]

you know I am having my own withdrawals, I keep going to the site to read comments that don't exist for a show we never recorded.

[quote name='Wombat']you know I am having my own withdrawals, I keep going to the site to read comments that don't exist for a show we never recorded.[/QUOTE]

Sigged!

I tried to get my job back today, unsuccessfully -- so I have yet more time off. I'll make a 10-20 minute podcast for you people, I'll call it CAG Withdrawal!

[quote name='Wombat']we plan on recording Sunday night so expect the show early Monday morning, because Cheapy is living the high life at TGS, while I am working for a living. Of course I'm not jealous, why would you ask?[/QUOTE]

Why not just let this be WombatCast #1?

Lol if Wombat wanted to ever be so kind and send me his cell phone number via a PM (or use Skype), I'd love for him to get on my podcast -- I think this would be a great start. Anyone who knows me (no one here lol, hence why I'm going to explain) knows that I've wanted to bring back my radio station for 2 years, and wanted to seriously get into podcasting for the past 4 months.

Tonight I'll make a trial episode. If Cheapy or Wombat does not want me to use the CAG name, I will likely just drop it entirely, because I wouldn't want to make something they do not approve of. The only thing stopping me from making a podcast is a subject. This sounds like a good subject to use -- and if it works out, I'd like to make episodes on Saturday -- a perfect withdrawal from the Tuesday & Thursday episodes.

sounds good man!
i always wanted to do podcast but cant seem to find anyone to do with it
i guess i have to buy skype 1st if i want to do it with people outside my home :D

[quote name='twen']Um...Skype is free. The Skype-to-phone costs minutes tho.[/quote]
yeah but i meant like one of those skype packs where you get high quality mic or phone to use in that program

At first i was disappointed with no CAGcast this week. But then it gave me an excuse to listen to the CAG Foreplay. Which disturbs me to no end because Shipwreck sounds like a grown man while Mrs Shipwreck sounds like girl in her late teens/early twenties.

[quote name='Chronis']At first i was disappointed with no CAGcast this week. But then it gave me an excuse to listen to the CAG Foreplay. Which disturbs me to no end because Shipwreck sounds like a grown man while Mrs Shipwreck sounds like girl in her late teens/early twenties.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

If I'm remembering correctly, they are both in their early 20's (early to mid, anyway, like 24 or so). So you'd be correct on both counts ;). Even though it seems young to me now (almost fetus-like, actually), last time I checked 24 was "grown man" territory.

Okay, the podcast previously known as CAG Withdrawal is released! I don't have a real formal name for it yet, and this is episode #0. Episode #1 will be IN LINE at the Halo 3 launch line at my local GS, and would love for any CAGers to go ahead and give me a call (phone number is in the episode).

http://www.twenzor.org/blog/2007/09/23/podcast-0-in-a-gadda-da-halo/

This is just 9 minutes of me rambling, to see if I could actually ramble that long. Heh.

[quote name='twen']Okay, the podcast previously known as CAG Withdrawal is released! I don't have a real formal name for it yet, and this is episode #0. Episode #1 will be IN LINE at the Halo 3 launch line at my local GS, and would love for any CAGers to go ahead and give me a call (phone number is in the episode).

http://www.twenzor.org/blog/2007/09/23/podcast-0-in-a-gadda-da-halo/

This is just 9 minutes of me rambling, to see if I could actually ramble that long. Heh.[/quote]

can you put it on mp3 format cause that ogg type is not working on me

yeah i just found out that it does work with my windows media classic player or something like that.

i think its really good for 1st podcast,the background music was mayby little too high.

im trying to record my 1st podcast or what ever its called today

[quote name='AshesofWake']*slits wrist*[/quote]

cut1.gif

This is getting unbarable!!!!!! I need my CAGcast fix!!!!!!! Oh god please let it be here when I get up in 5 hours to go to work!!!!!! Oh god! I'm so miserable!!!!! *pops the prozzak.

[quote name='Tapio']It comes in tuesday morning.
it better be over 2 hours long after this waiting[/quote]
Looks like I need to start a nasty Coke Habit until then to attain the same buzz I have been deprived of for the last week. *weeps then does a line of coke

It's not getting unbearable. It's just getting stupid. I would've had no problem if they said 'Sorry, we're not going to have an episode this week. Cheapy's up at TGS, and it's just not logistically possible to make one until the usual time NEXT week'. But I highly doubt that we're gonna get an episode on Tuesday AND Thursday, with them both being of good quality.

I'd rather have good quality than trying to keep up with quotas.

[quote name='Wombat']show was postponed a day, hopefully it will be worth it[/quote]

I can't listen to the CAGcast and play Halo 3 at the same time. It is physically impossible. If it were possible, the universe would not explode.

bread's done
Back