whens 91?

So in other words we can say that last week's show was cancelled. Because I don't think there iwll be 2 shows this week.... fuck!

[quote name='Wombat']show was postponed a day, hopefully it will be worth it[/quote]

3 hours minimum!

man if this happens again I am going tomake my own WithdrawlCast where maybe a bunch of us can talk about how we ar enot getting our CAGfix.

I lost twenty pounds and ripped out all my hair because there was no podcast.

[quote name='E*Master']man if this happens again I am going tomake my own WithdrawlCast where maybe a bunch of us can talk about how we ar enot getting our CAGfix.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: dude i am so down for that :rofl:

Sign me up for that - you can find me on skype as tw3nz0r; anyways, my Halo 3 launch episode will be recording tonight (when else would it be?).

[quote name='Wombat']show was postponed a day, hopefully it will be worth it[/quote]

In order to keep the status quo, the show will now have to be a 5 hour Mega-Epic TGS show.

It's been more than a week since the last episode from CheapyD. Now, as then, it's not fear that grips him, only restlessness. A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 CAGers gave their last breath to listen to it. This is CAGCAST!!!

[quote name='AshesofWake']:rofl: dude i am so down for that :rofl:[/quote]
I am seriously Game for that with you and Twen. Hope u guys got good mics lol. But yeah seriously if this happens again I swear this is going up. I'll dedicate my personal webspace for this. I also have an RSS scripter to make it subscribable. If the Cagcase is delayed t'ill Next week again.. It's a CAG WithdrawalCast Thursday.

I just ripped my ears off because this is madness!!
and now that i think the whole thing after..
i cant listen to CAGcast because i have no ears
AARRGHHH!!

[quote name='Tapio']I just ripped my ears off because this is madness!!
and now that i think the whole thing after..
i cant listen to CAGcast because i have no ears
AARRGHHH!![/quote]

Madness? THIS.IS.CAG-CAST!

*kicks you into an endless well infested with rabid wombats*

Not to sound mean but either Wombat or CheapyD fucked up. TGS is now a week old and Halo 3 is out tonight. No early preview of the game and no exciting news from TGS. In the video game world, timing is a big deal. :(

[quote name='hootie']And cheapy pulls one out, just in the nick of time! I was on my way to bed, guess that'll be postponed for a couple of hours :applause:[/quote]
I know, we some of us were contemplating making our own podcast to fill the empty space in our hearts.

bread's done
Back