where can i find those yellow "livestrong" bands

I think those are the Lance Armstrong bands that benefit his foundation. I don't know, but the post office might sell them...they were selling Lance Armstrong pins not too long ago.

...i miss those snap bracelet things that had the bendable metal inside that you "smacked" around your wrist...nothing like a playful lawsuit.

If you have a Nike store nearby (not Footlocker, but a Niketown or Nike factory outlet) then you can definitely pick them up there. And as Stealthy seal mentioned, you can get them in packs of 10 or so at www.wearyellow.com. They're about $1 a piece.

And to those who wonder why it's popular, it's always cool to support a good cause, like Lance's cancer foundation. But then again, there are those who wear it just because everyone else is wearing it. But let's stay optimistic.[/url]

Interesting...they don't have them at my Foot Locker. But then again, they never have the products I want in stock anyway. I stand corrected.

Aren't these sold out at most retail stores though? I assumed they are as the things are going for quite a bit on eBay. (Over $10)

yeah they are hard to find, plus everyone likes lance armstrong. It's for a good cause and lots of clebraties are wearing them. Plus they are really cheap. Add all those things and you can see why they are so popular.

Magic Johnson or some other celebrity should make red ones to help support HIV/AIDS research.

[quote name='KingDox']yeah they are hard to find, plus everyone likes lance armstrong. It's for a good cause and lots of clebraties are wearing them. Plus they are really cheap. Add all those things and you can see why they are so popular.

Magic Johnson or some other celebrity should make red ones to help support HIV/AIDS research.[/quote]

i would get the magic johnson one

[quote name='ptcruiser9roc']If you have a Nike store nearby (not Footlocker, but a Niketown or Nike factory outlet) then you can definitely pick them up there. And as Stealthy seal mentioned, you can get them in packs of 10 or so at www.wearyellow.com. They're about $1 a piece.

And to those who wonder why it's popular, it's always cool to support a good cause, like Lance's cancer foundation. But then again, there are those who wear it just because everyone else is wearing it. But let's stay optimistic.[/url][/quote]

One of the Senior teacher's is handing them out this year to all of his students. He's probably the coolest teacher there. Great, funny man. Anyways, it seems a lot of places are completely out of stock, so I hear, and I've been trying to find some since yesterday to give to my friends and I. Thanx to whoever provided the link.

bread's done
Back