Where did you lose your virginity?

buttsecks.jpg

I was 13 years old staying over at my friends house when his milf of a mom ripped my cloths off and let me fuck her raw.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I love how there's like 11 replies and no one has answered yet[/quote]

I did. :/

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I can't remember Strell's moms address.[/quote]

I just know to head down to Colfax Ave. and ask for Sandpaper Sally. ;)

No one else has said it yet so I will be the first one to admit it.....it was w/ your mom on her bed, but to be nice, I was not her first!!!! Sorry I had to tell you this way, son!

Backseat of a car. Really romantic, eh? :whistle2:(

D4rkN1ght, are you really serious about all that? How did/do you feel about that? I've always had kind of a double standard about that sort of thing-like I'd think it was REALLY horrible if a man did that to a girl, but a woman doing it to a teenage boy? Can't get worked up about it...

but maybe I'm wrong and it really is a shock.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Isn't that where most people lose it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

some :cry: god I can still feel those rocks now ripping my skin in the most sensitive areas.

In a woman, of course. It's probably still lodged in there and could be retrieved if really needed, I suppose. I'd hate to see the investment in the tracking collar be wasted.

Ex-Girlfriends house on her bed. The whole time we were looking out the window because her parents were coming home from church any minute (which she skipped to screw me...yeah, that went over well when they found us)

I lost it to my wife in my bedroom when we were in high school. Now keep in mind we broke up for over 5 years after high school and just got married in 2004. :) We just feel back in love and this time was right. You know how they say if something was ment to be then it will be? I guess we are examples of that. No matter how far we tried to stay away from each other at the time we were pulled back together and are now married with a beautiful Daughter. :)

i lost it in a mall parking lot stairway when i was 16 to a hot asian chick (she was 15)...but now she's done so much coke her eyes unslanted (is that even possible?!) (and yes this is all true)
-im drug free, she started doing this stuff in college..yeesh

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']I was 13 years old staying over at my friends house when his milf of a mom ripped my cloths off and let me fuck her raw.[/quote]

lol...happed to me 500 times

[quote name='kmartbum001']lol...happed to me 500 times[/QUOTE]
alright well i didnt fuck her raw, but it did happen, i was more embarrassed then anything, all under developed, HIS MOM, but it did happen, and i wont lie i didnt last long! lol.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']alright well i didnt fuck her raw, but it did happen, i was more embarrassed then anything, all under developed, HIS MOM, but it did happen, and i wont lie i didnt last long! lol.[/QUOTE]
You didn't slam her raw? So she readily had an extra small condom for your thirteen year-old jammie?

Or, I suppose, you have had a massive cock throughout the ages, only to add to the legend, right?

GTFO and stop posting on my Intertubes.

[quote name='ITDEFX']where the hell are people getting these owl pics from?[/QUOTE]
I take it that you're, like, new at the internet or something? :p

The OPs of all these sex topics are fapping to the responses. Beware.

[quote name='Brak']You didn't slam her raw? So she readily had an extra small condom for your thirteen year-old jammie?

Or, I suppose, you have had a massive cock throughout the ages, only to add to the legend, right?

GTFO and stop posting on my Intertubes.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is your problem, i was 13, i had a dick, are my stories really legendary to you? does it offend you? do i care? so why dont you shut the fuck up, and keep your shit talking to your parents and whoever else will take it.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']What the fuck is your problem, i was 13, i had a dick, are my stories really legendary to you? does it offend you? do i care? so why dont you shut the fuck up, and keep your shit talking to your parents and whoever else will take it.[/QUOTE]
I'm not offended in the least. I just don't like it when someone thinks they're the shit, but clearly aren't.

You see, you're either lying or simply boasting about something that shouldn't be boasted about. Either way, you lose.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']What the fuck is your problem, i was 13, i had a dick, are my stories really legendary to you? does it offend you? do i care? so why dont you shut the fuck up, and keep your shit talking to your parents and whoever else will take it.[/QUOTE]

A friend's mom clearly did not come in and force herself upon you when you were 13.

You really are annoying.

[quote name='Brak']I'm not offended in the least. I just don't like it when someone thinks they're the shit, but clearly aren't.

You see, you're either lying or simply boasting about something that shouldn't be boasted about. Either way, you lose.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']A friend's mom clearly did not come in and force herself upon you when you were 13.

You really are annoying.[/quote]

The verdict is in: retire your keyboard.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']A friend's mom clearly did not come in and force herself upon you when you were 13.

You really are annoying.[/QUOTE]
No, she didnt force herself onto me, but pretty much, im done explaining what happened i thought you guys wouldnt be so stupid about something that isnt a big deal.

[quote name='Brak']I'm not offended in the least. I just don't like it when someone thinks they're the shit, but clearly aren't.

You see, you're either lying or simply boasting about something that shouldn't be boasted about. Either way, you lose.[/QUOTE]

I think i am the shit? are you fucking retarded? i never knew admitting that i had sex at the age of 13, was something that would make you get your fucking panties in a wad and start talking shit for no reason. what are you doing coming in here like YOU'RE the shit, telling me to leave, or that my experiences are for some reason not allowed to be shared with everyone. You talk a big game Brak, and for some reason you wont just just mind your own shit. Did i ever say, i got laid more times the BRAK, or that because of having sex at 13 made me cooler then Brak himself? No, so why dont you stfu? you dont have to GTFO because like everyone else you can post, and hop off my jock.

Ignore + 1.

And for the record, I would like it to be known that I think, from his posts, that D4rk is actually only 13 years old.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Ignore + 1.

And for the record, I would like it to be known that I think, from his posts, that D4rk is actually only 13 years old.[/QUOTE]

yeah is that what you think? keep talking shit, it really doesnt matter, u guys all love to talk shit on the internet when it means nothing, so stop crying, or call me if you want to yell in my ear, im a big boy, i would love it if you called me and told me what you thought.

bread's done
Back