Where has Nintendofangirl gone?

Girls like random poetry and singing about them...as long as it doesn't turn into stalking. :shock:

But seriously, they should know its all in good fun. (I'm assuming that it is... yikes)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][asking for trouble] Nobody's ever made a song about me :cry: [/asking for trouble][/quote]

WSB's a girl?

(I kid, I kid. I just wanted to squeeze in a Spongebob reference)

[quote name='Firebrand']All gaming broads are fat, disgusting creatures with bleeding gums and pimples up the ass...or not.[/quote]
My wife isn't fat, does not have bleeding gums, and definitely does not have pimples up her ass, and she is a "gaming broad". Minx is quite attractive in my opinon, I've never seen NFG though. I remember that old post, where CAGs would post pics of them.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][/a-shunned!][/quote]
LOL :lol:

Shamless rip of Duke of Hazzard Theme.

Just a good ole boy..
Never meaning no harm.
Beats all you ever saw, been posting from Ebaum since the day he logged on.
Mac'n the girls,
Snagging the deals.
Someday the mods might get 'im but the posters never will..

Posts every day.. the only way he knows how..
And that's just a little bit more than the mods will allow.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Firebrand']All gaming broads are fat, disgusting creatures with bleeding gums and pimples up the ass...or not.[/quote]
My wife isn't fat, does not have bleeding gums, and definitely does not have pimples up her ass, and she is a "gaming broad". Minx is quite attractive in my opinon, I've never seen NFG though. I remember that old post, where CAGs would post pics of them.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][/a-shunned!][/quote]
LOL :lol:[/quote]
Slow your roll playboy. The last person I would want to offend would be you. No disrespect to your treasured trio of holes.

[quote name='JSweeney']Shamless rip of Duke of Hazzard Theme.

Just a good ole boy..
Never meaning no harm.
Beats all you ever saw, been posting from Ebaum since the day he logged on.
Mac'n the girls,
Snagging the deals.
Someday the mods might get 'im but the posters never will..

Posts every day.. the only way he knows how..
And that's just a little bit more than the mods will allow.[/quote]

BWAAAAAHAHAHA...nice!

[quote name='Firebrand']
Slow your roll playboy. The last person I would want to offend would be you. No disrespect to your treasured trio of holes.[/quote]
Trio of holes...I wonder if he meant hos...hmmm pimpin' ain't easy bitch! Or is it? :twisted:

HAve you guys heard of a little thing called the knuckle shuffle! The five finger dance? It'll release some of that tension! Ever here of stocking? Heres some advice turn off video games/Pc Take a shower, Shave, GO OUTSIDE! You just MIGHT meet a FEMALE! Say it AGIAN F E M A L E! Yes those "other THING" And if your Very, I mean very lucky they might look at you.

[quote name='magilacudy']I'm waiting for anyone else to realize what Stalin said. Great, or perhaps dirty minds think alike. Think about it D4rkewolfe =P[/quote]
I just figured he meant trio of hos, as in referring to Minx, NFG and my wife, I may be mistaken. That's what I said in my last post. I tend to think dirty, but I guess it's not working tonight

Copying the Theme from "JAG".

Following in CheapyD's footsteps as videogame collecting cheapass, United States Marine D4rkewolfe developed a taste for buying all his games for below MSRP. Diagnosed as being a major cheapass, D4rkwolfe kept visiting the Cheapass gamer boards, which investigates, distributes and contains the sales that you see.
There with disturbed CAG JSweeney, he now scours the site for deals and flame tossed threads with the same daring and tenacity that made him a great Marine.

DOOO DOOO DOOT DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO....

^^ Heh heh heh "made hime a great Marine" is a hime like a hispanic/mime combo. I fight for freedom and the right to buy cheap games! Go Joe!

Edit: Aww it's not hime anymore

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][asking for trouble] Nobody's ever made a song about me :cry: [/asking for trouble][/quote]

Alright, here it is, yo:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to WhipSmartBanky,
Happy Birthday to you.

What the hell did you expect? A musical?

*ahem* please excuse this pathetic attempt at a song.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Ban-ky!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Ban-ky!

Bannkyy, Bannnky Bannnkkkyyy!

*to the tune of Batman, in case I was off key or something.

Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled random postings.

To the tune of the theme from "Jabberjaw"

They call him maga- maga-maga -maga- maga-maga-maga-maga-maga-magilacudyy.
He's the kind of guy who'll ask if your girlfriend's slutty.

Coz he is maga- maga-maga -maga- maga-maga-maga-maga-maga-magilacudyy..
He's not a jerk, if you're cool he'll be your buddy!

[quote name='dcfox']Happy Birthday WSB. How old are you?[/quote]

Haha, thanks, but it's not my birthday...that was just yellowaznboy having some fun...

As far as my age...let's just say I'm just under three decades.

[quote name='JSweeney']To the tune of the theme from "Jabberjaw"

They call him maga- maga-maga -maga- maga-maga-maga-maga-maga-magilacudyy.
He's the kind of guy who'll ask if your girlfriend's slutty.

Coz he is maga- maga-maga -maga- maga-maga-maga-maga-maga-magilacudyy..
He's not a jerk, if you're cool he'll be your buddy![/quote]

Putting that in my sig now... :)

[quote name='dcfox']Can we pretend that its your birthday so I don't look like an idiot?[/quote]

Oh, uhm...sure! Does this mean everyone's going to send me cheap ass games?

I'd probably end up with a mailbox full of Havens and JSRF/SegaGT discs...

To the tune of "Gummi Bears"

Meddling and bossy, his picture is glossy.
He steps into threads to have his point made
All through the website, you'll see him show his might
Telling people what they should just not say!

WhipSmartBanky! Trying to mod here, there and everywhere.
You wanted a song, so I went and dared.
So I went with Gummi Bears.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']What? Are my songs not good enough for sigs? :([/quote]

Nope...that was mean... :cry:[/quote]I keed! I keed! I thought they were funny -.- I liked my Rangers and Friends one :)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox']Happy Birthday WSB. How old are you?[/quote]

Haha, thanks, but it's not my birthday...that was just yellowaznboy having some fun...

As far as my age...let's just say I'm just under three decades.[/quote]

He's 28...if my memory serves me right.

Wait wait...sorry, I was off my game there...

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']What? Are my songs not good enough for sigs? :([/quote]

They're good...FOR ME TO POOP ON! :twisted:

[quote name='st0neface'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox']Happy Birthday WSB. How old are you?[/quote]

As far as my age...let's just say I'm just under three decades.[/quote]

He's 28...if my memory serves me right.[/quote]

Damn dude...like a steel trap!

To the tune of "Family Guy"

It seems today, that all you see, flaming, screaming,yelling and not that rolling monkey.
What about those good old fashioned deal posts, on which used to rely?

Lucky there's a moiety post,
Lucky there's a moiety post..

Not full of flames but it could make you laugh or cry...

It's a moiety pooosstt!
Yeah it's a moiety post.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Darn you Triumph! Darn you to heck. I guess no one likes my songs. Now I'm crying or very sad :cry:[/quote]

I think they're great D4rkewolfe..... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!

I keed, I keed.

[quote name='JSweeney']To the tune of "Family Guy"

It seems today, that all you see, flaming, screaming,yelling and not that rolling monkey.
What about those good old fashioned deal posts, on which used to rely?

Lucky there's a moiety post,
Lucky there's a moiety post..

Not full of flames but it could make you laugh or cry...

It's a moiety pooosstt!
Yeah it's a moiety post.[/quote]

:oops: A song for me?? I guess that's a compliment, lol. :)

To the tune of "Muppet Babies"

Cheapassgamer you make great deals come true
Cheapassgamer you now replace shit with poo!

When there's a deal that look kinda weird, or want to know if an eBayer is fair.
Then come to CAG and spread the word, and they'll say that they don't care!

Just kidding, kidding, kidding, kidding.
We love ya, love ya, love ya, love ya
they make deals come true

(I'm running out of ideas)

Haha.. D4rkewolfe, I actually liked that one. Not bad! Helps that Miss Piggy's and Kermit's voice cracks me up in the original version too...

I can't believe what this thread has turned into. You are all KAARRRAAAAAAAAZZZZYYY :whistle2:$

I've never been prouder to be a part of this community. :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back