Where has Nintendofangirl gone?

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I can't believe what this thread has turned into. You are all KAARRRAAAAAAAAZZZZYYY :whistle2:$

I've never been prouder to be a part of this community. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Agreed! \:D/

[quote name='st0neface']Man, now I want a theme song. :cry:[/quote]

To the Tune of "Speed Racer"

There he posts, there posts the stoneface.
He's out searching for deals.
He's out searching and he's gonna find something for someone.
He's headed out there so you better look alive...
He'll probably go to target and buy some for five.
And when the deals have all dried up, and there's none for you.
You'll bet your console that stoneface, will see you through.

Go Post Stoneface!
Go Post Stoneface!
Go Post Stoneface GO!

To the tune of the original "T.M.N.T." theme song (Edited with the help of JSweeney)

We all are some cheapassgamers
We all are some chepassgamers
Heroes in our own minds
Cheapass power!

We're the world's most cheapest people that I've seen (We're really hip!)
We sit very close to our computers screen (Hey get a grip!)
When the evil fatwallet attacks
we wish we could kick them in their sack!

CheapyD taught us not to pay full retail (He's a radical cat)
D4rkewolfe sings, and JSweeney quotes everything (That's a fact, Jack!)
WhipSmartBanky is cool but crude (See I gave you a break!)
Scrubking would move wrong posts if he could! (Party!)

Heroes in our own minds
Cheapass power!

To the tune of the theme to "Saved by the Bell".

Coz he posts from night to morning and changes topics with out warning..
And seems to miss out on deals all the time.
Tries to pay pennies for game books and not look like he's a crook..
If he can pay off his preorders it will be all right.
It's all right... cause he's Mr. Un-or-iginal...

[quote name='JSweeney']To the tune of the theme to "Saved by the Bell".

Coz he posts from night to morning and changes topics with out warning..
And seems to miss out on deals all the time.
Tries to pay pennies for game books and not look like he's a crook..
If he can pay off his preorders with his paycheck it will be all right.
It's all right... cause he's Mr. Un-or-iginal...[/quote]

I can die happy now. Thank you.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']To the tune of the original "T.M.N.T." theme song

We would never pay M.S.R.P
Not in this lifetime!

D4rkewolfe sings, and JSweeney quotes just about everything (That's a fact, Jack!)

Not in this lifetime![/quote]

HEROES IN OUR OWN MINDS!!
CHEAPASS POWER!

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']To the tune of the original "T.M.N.T." theme song

Not in this lifetime!

D4rkewolfe sings, and JSweeney quotes just about everything (That's a fact, Jack!)

Not in this lifetime![/quote]

Official theme song? I hope so.

To the tune of Crank Yankers.

Come on, Come on, we'll be prattling on,
and trading some games to stangers.

For a while it runs right, they all can sleep at night.. and don't ever think of the dangers.

But about a week back, it read like they all smoked crack, cause thier posts read like they were deranged.

So what? They said didn't matter, but they flooded the board with their chatter... and..

Had some laughs at the expense of the others,
even "you know who's" mother.
Go and read the trade forum tonight.

Trade Forum!!

[quote name='JSweeney']To the tune of Crank Yankers.

Come on, Come on, we'll be prattling on,
and trading some games to stangers.

For a while it runs right, they all can sleep at night.. and don't ever think of the dangers.

But about a week back, it read like they all smoked crack, cause thier posts read like they were deranged.

So what? They said didn't matter, but they flooded the board with their chatter... and..

Had some laughs at the expense of the others,
even "you know who's" mother.
Go and read the trade forum tonight.

Trade Forum!![/quote]

...brilliant.

Haha... too bad its past 'you know who's' bedtime, I'd like to see what he had to say about that. Its going to get even more funny when the two girls get back though.

And that TMNT remix should be the offical CAG theme song. :)

CAG Parody of WHere have all the cowboys gone by Paula Cole.

Oh I'm gettin' ready cause these boxes are heavy
Thanks to all the online purchases I made.
Big box on my front porch
But I'm on my PC playing scorch,
Drinking bottles of Mike's hard lemonade.
I will go to EB if they have some sales.

CHORUS:

Where are my cheap games?
Where has the Minx gone?
Why do I keep on singing?
Where have all these people gone?

Some sales are so decieving, but i leave stores disbelieving
When I walk home with a stack of 5 dollar games.
And then to the CAG boards I'll retreat.

Of course even cheapasses know quality is a factor
But the reviews were all higher than 8.

I will go to Target, and seach thier clearence tills.

Chorus

They don't see Nintendofangirl post tonight
and they don't notice moiety.
Say goodbyes
Say goodbyes
Say goodbyes

The boxes not so heavy
Cause it is the first quarter
And the sales have now all dried up you see.
But thats no much harm,
cause the time to play them increased by far
Almost every single day of the week
I think I'll now stop singing and go have a beer

Chorus

Where is my Nintendo
Where is it's light gun
Where is my ROB the Robot
Where have all my old carts gone?
Yippee Kai Yai Yeah.. Mother F**kers! (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the Die hard reference :) )

This is easily the greatest thread there ever was. There is just talent up the wazoo amongst us....we are all blessed and honored.

BTW: Why does that poster know the age of another CAG? Stalking women is one thing, but now there is a stalker of men in here also.

Yeah, I had to do a few searches through my old posts myself just to make sure it wasn't somebody I knew trying to punk'd me or something...but it's true...I posted on an old funny stories thread right around my birthday and mentioned it.

[quote name='lurknomore']BTW: Why does that poster know the age of another CAG? Stalking women is one thing, but now there is a stalker of men in here also.[/quote]
wait... so it's ok to stalk women, but when someone starts stalking men it's a problem? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='lurknomore']BTW: Why does that poster know the age of another CAG? Stalking women is one thing, but now there is a stalker of men in here also.[/quote]
wait... so it's ok to stalk women, but when someone starts stalking men it's a problem? :whistle2:s[/quote]

I wouldn't mind having a stalker, as long as its of the female persuasion... :)

[quote name='Firebrand']Like the President of the United States, George W. Bush, you people are very special.[/quote]

Hey, thats an insult!
special = retarded

Wow, this may be the longest random thread that I've seen in a long time that hasn't broken into flames/drama. And WSB has multiple posts to boot. This is what happens when people find a sense of humor.

Now that some of you have your own theme songs, you have to think of some cool moves or entrance to accompany them. I still do the 2 legit hand thing, I rock. I have a sudden urge to listen to the Fraggle Rock and Ducktales themes, all because of Rescue Rangers.

To the tune of Transformers

Doylerulez.
Insults in disguise
Doylerulez.
His posts make kids cry.
Doylerulez posts in topics to destroy the hurt emotions of all the flamewars posts.
Doyle-rulz!

I just got back from the bathroom, someone was eatting peanut M&M's while they were doing there business, there were candy colored chocolate crumbs around the toilet seat.... I find that pretty nasty habbit to do while you drop off your package

Since Peanuts aren't digested well, perhaps they are revisting thier snack from eariler that morning.
Perhaps they thought they taste better the second time around.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='lurknomore']BTW: Why does that poster know the age of another CAG? Stalking women is one thing, but now there is a stalker of men in here also.[/quote]
wait... so it's ok to stalk women, but when someone starts stalking men it's a problem? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Just joking. Sarcasm. Irony. Don't take it so seriously. Superiority complex. :)

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='lurknomore']BTW: Why does that poster know the age of another CAG? Stalking women is one thing, but now there is a stalker of men in here also.[/quote]

Just joking. Sarcasm. Irony. Don't take it so seriously. Superiority complex. :)[/quote]

Sarcasm? What's that? Never heard of it.
*ahem* :twisted:

[quote name='metroidkiller9']i lack the message board quirks to warrant a theme song and this saddens me.[/quote]

Tune from the American theme to Dragonball

"Posts often for you to see, and fills his posts with smilies.
Him and deadzone too...
Answer a posts of his, and he'll post a smiley for you!"

I can't wait till someone kidnaps JSweeney, tortures him and send pictures of it to his Mom. That's gonna be the best thing to happen to the boards since the $5 Platinum Hits at Best Buy.

Wow.
That's pretty harsh, as well as being rather uncalled for. I mean, that comment takes decorum, urinates on it, crumples it up, sets it on fire and throws it out the window.

Strangely, everyone else seemed to be rather enjoying this thread, which is why I continued to post in it.

Oh well, I guess you just can't make everyone happy.

I'll answer this in the form of song.
To the tune of "Giligan's Isle."

"Just sit right back and you hear a tale, a tale of a lonesome prick, who started making angry posts in a thread where the happiness was thick.

This threads tone was a very happy one, and laughs were had, it's true, but this threatens to take this thread and drag in down into a pile of manure. A pile of manure.

His verbage started getting rough, his point was mainly lost, but out of spite he needed to insult me at any cost, insult me at any cost.

With Banky here, and D4rkwolfe too,moiety and stoneface, magilacudy, the eternal and me, myself.. We enjoyed this thread.

[quote name='JSweeney']Wow.
That's pretty harsh, as well as being rather uncalled for. I mean, that comment takes decorum, urinates on it, crumples it up, sets it on fire and throws it out the window.

Strangely, everyone else seemed to be rather enjoying this thread, which is why I continued to post in it.

Oh well, I guess you just can't make everyone happy.

I'll answer this in the form of song.
To the tune of "Giligan's Isle."

"Just sit right back and you hear a tale, a tale of a lonesome prick, who started making angry posts in a thread where the happiness was thick.

This threads tone was a very happy one, and laughs were had, it's true, but this threatens to take this thread and drag in down into a pile of manure. A pile of manure.

His verbage started getting rough, his point was mainly lost, but out of spite he needed to insult me at any cost, insult me at any cost.

With Banky here, and D4rkwolfe too,moiety and stoneface, magilacudy, the eternal and me, myself.. We enjoyed this thread.[/quote]

Settle down Weird Al, I didn't mean to peek my head in on your secret club.

I mean really, am I that bad for the boards?
If that's the concensus, it's not like these are the only boards on the internet... I'd be happy to leave if I'm not wanted.

no stay! now that the feud with deadzone is over, you are an asset, and not an annoyance. these songs are some of the funniest things ever posted. you must continue until everyone on this board has one.

[quote name='JSweeney']I mean really, am I that bad for the boards?
If that's the concensus, it's not like these are the only boards on the internet... I'd be happy to leave if I'm not wanted.[/quote]
Don't let my inappropriate comment be the cause that you take your quill and ink well and head home. I'm sure most of the intellectuals here enjoy your musings.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']now that the feud with deadzone is over, you are an asset, and not an annoyance.[/quote]
Which implies what? That you were once an annoyance, but now are cool cuz you make us laugh! [/devil's advocate]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']these songs are some of the funniest things ever posted. you must continue until everyone on this board has one.[/quote]
agreed. Now continue!

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']now that the feud with deadzone is over, you are an asset, and not an annoyance.[/quote]
Which implies what? That you were once an annoyance, but now are cool cuz you make us laugh! [/devil's advocate][/quote]

pretty much yea. he used to piss me off so much i started a thread to shut him up. but he grew on me (kinda like that damn tumor) and now i appreciate his posts. he is officially cool because of mainly thes ongs, but other tings as well.

Hmm, I'll give a go at this, as I've enjoyed the effort put in to these. And since it's Friday and I wanna get outta work, this will be set to "Tequila" by the Champs

do-do do do do do do do
do-do do do do do do JSweeney!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I can't wait till someone kidnaps JSweeney, tortures him and send pictures of it to his Mom. That's gonna be the best thing to happen to the boards since the $5 Platinum Hits at Best Buy.[/quote]

So is this where this thread is going? The new CAG deal is to kidnap one of our fellow members, steal all of his/her stuff....and sell it at bargain CAG prices. :wink:

Let's not start with JSweeney though. Keep up the "poetry" my friend. We are ALL enjoying it.

bread's done
Back