Where has Nintendofangirl gone?

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='lurknomore']Err, I could care less about her....it was her postings about GC stuff that I cared about. I don't know her, don't care to know, don't know if she is even a her.[/quote]

With that kind of attitude, she may stay in hiding and never come back. Or just to spite you, buy an X-box.[/quote]

:cry:
You don't really care about me?

EDIT-I just finished this entire thread. Wow, I'm impressed!
Anyway, I'm still here and hopefully will resume posting deals for the big N. And yes I'm female and no I'm not big, fat and ugly.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl'][quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='lurknomore']Err, I could care less about her....it was her postings about GC stuff that I cared about. I don't know her, don't care to know, don't know if she is even a her.[/quote]

With that kind of attitude, she may stay in hiding and never come back. Or just to spite you, buy an X-box.[/quote]

:cry:
You don't really care about me?

EDIT-I just finished this entire thread. Wow, I'm impressed!
Anyway, I'm still here and hopefully will resume posting deals for the big N. And yes I'm female and no I'm not big, fat and ugly.[/quote]

Yeah, she's back. My GameCube is so happy. *wonders what will happen to this thread*

I know, you will change the name and it can stand as a bastion of parody. Or not.

Well, if anything, you probably should change it, since both Minx and NintendoFanGirl have posted withing the past day or two.

congrats to minx and nintendofangirl who finally showed up. we've been waiting for you and have had some lovely songs to accompany us in the spare time. especially sung by jsweeney, and one by myself (UP to calibur!)
Wootness. Well anyways, congratulations and crap. Oh yeah, I have to go sing my song to my friend because I sang it to him once already and he loves it.

JS, just admit.. I'm catching up to you. You gotta be jealous or something. I got t3h maddd skillz.

:D :) :( :eek: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :p :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: =D> #-o ](*,) :whistle2:k :nottalking: [-o< 8-[ [-X :^o =P~ O:) :speaktothehand: :-({|= :whistle2:$ :whistle2:s \:D/ :whistle2:#

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

go me.

EDIT: where the heck did metroidkiller's smiley counter go? eh? i'm sure i just added a few more. metroid get your butt in here and do your job: count! you're 20 years old now i shouldn't have to tell u these things :wink:
just kidding. but i should be close to a thousand. maybe i can break a CAG world record.
that is, if i haven't already. :p :twisted:

[quote name='SunnyRT'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='JimmieMac']Maybe they're having a pillow fight as we speak.[/quote]

Do they have pig tails and pink camisoles on?[/quote]

and plaid skirts.....

:)[/quote]

you're on!

as soon as I get the power back, that is

of course,the laces on one side of my plaid mini skirt are broken so the pic may be at an odd angle.............

..........but as long as there are pigtails and naughty pillows,whos going to care;-)

"back to reading rest of topic"

You're trying to kill me, aren't you. You post that post about your poor dog's plight, and then go and do something like this. You should know better. You're an evil, evil woman minx.

Ahhh... you shouldn't have said that minx.. now there will be little boys in here fantasizing about you in a plaid skirt and now you have to live up to your promises...
Don't coax them!
*sigh* unfortunately my bf is the same way and i don't like it...always having to comment on some hot girl on tv

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']
*sigh* unfortunately my bf is the same way and i don't like it...always having to comment on some hot girl on tv[/quote]

Not to stray too off topic, but this is a subject I've been discussing quite a bit lately and would love to have some feedback.
Do you think it is appropriate for guys to comment about other girls, either in person or on TV, about their looks or bodies when their girlfriends/wives/significant others are around?

Nothing ventured, Nothing gained.
Sure, you can sit up on your perch with an apathetic view of things, or you can get down in the tenches, muck it out, and actually enjoy yourself.
Of course, as soon as you do that, it's kind of hard to take holier than thou positions.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']
*sigh* unfortunately my bf is the same way and i don't like it...always having to comment on some hot girl on tv[/quote]

Not to stray too off topic, but this is a subject I've been discussing quite a bit lately and would love to have some feedback.
Do you think it is appropriate for guys to comment about other girls, either in person or on TV, about their looks or bodies when their girlfriends/wives/significant others are around?[/quote]

Yes. The opposite is quite acceptable too. If you can't do that, or if it bothers you excessively, you aren't close enough to the person to be serious.

It has nothing to do with insecurity, it has everything to do with respect. We girls don't want to hear how hot you think another woman is, trust me. I've talked to several women about this over the last few days and not one woman said she didn't care. But it's interesting to hear what the guys have to say about this even though I'm not surprised.

eh just write it off as thinking out loud. if we dont say it, were still thinking it. were guys. sex and food (and games) are all we need. guys WILL oogle.

I agree with both JSweeney and WSB. I make comments like that quite a few times, but I feel I rather do that than to lust and keep it in you. At least if you tell you better half about it, they should realize that you consider her a close friend as well. How many times how women told their friends or guys told their friends how attractive someone is. She realizes it's just another compliment even if it is "Man she's "Batman Forever" hot" (replaced the curse word with a bad game :D ), it's just a comment.

Would you rather not know what is on our minds and keep all that lust inside?

I think it's okay if a guy sees a girl and says "oh, she's hot" but if he says something to the tune of "I wanna fuck her brains out" I find that totally unacceptable. The same goes if you reverse the positions of men and women.

Then do you also talk about your ex-girlfriends too? Just because you think it doesn't mean we want to hear it :lol:
Just consider this a word of advice from a female point of view.

EDIT-You really think it is ok to say "I think she is hot" about another female when your girlfriend/wife is right next to you? Really?
(I'm not trying to argue, just getting your thoughts.)

i think it's ok as long as the "hot" person is unattainable

examples:

"that hugh jackman is hot" would not bother me

"your best friend jack is a hottie" would

I just asked her, and it didn't bother her at all. I asked her why, and she just said it is because it's just a compliment and just that.

I mean that's her point of view, so I will take hers because she happens to be my wife and the only view that really matters. If it bothered her, then I won't do it.

Ex-girlfriends don't bother her in the least for the simple fact that I am no longer with them.

Edit: Yes I think it's ok for me to say someone is hot with her next to me. Hell the only person I hang out with is her, my friends are in another state because I move due to my job. She is my closest friend, and I keep no secrets from her and tell her exactly what is on my mind

I find it okay to say that I think someone is hot to a signifigant other, because I wouldn't be bothered if a girlfriend said it to me.

[quote name='andrew333']i think it's ok as long as the "hot" person is unattainable

examples:

"that hugh jackman is hot" would not bother me

"your best friend jack is a hottie" would[/quote]
I agree with the friend part. That is one thing, I won't go "Man your friend is hot" if it is one of her close friends. Unfortunately she does it to me, she thinks one of my close friends is cute, and he knows it. It bugs me a bit, but it's just the fact that she thinks he is cute. I asked her if she ever saw herself with him (this was years ago), she said no, because she just found him attractive, but really didn't want anything intimate with him.

[quote name='st0neface']I think it's okay if a guy sees a girl and says "oh, she's hot" but if he says something to the tune of "I wanna f*#k her brains out" I find that totally unacceptable. The same goes if you reverse the positions of men and women.[/quote]

I agree. "She's hot" does NOT equal "I want to fuck her while you watch." Get over it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I agree. "She's hot" does NOT equal "I want to f*#k her while you watch." Get over it.[/quote]

A bit defensive are we?
At least the other posters responded honestly and I can appreciate that. Telling me to "get over it", well, how stupid.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I agree. "She's hot" does NOT equal "I want to f*#k her while you watch." Get over it.[/quote]

A bit defensive are we?
At least the other posters responded honestly and I can appreciate that. Telling me to "get over it", well, how stupid.[/quote]

What part of what I said wasn't honest? I didn't tell you specifically to get over it. Taking it a bit personal?

[quote name='Hidden Sniper']Welcome Back NintendoFanGirl Find us some good Nintendo Gamecube deals[/quote]

Thanks!
I posted a few today in the "cheap ass gaming deals" forum. I wish I could say I was on spring break like everyone seems to think, but no, I was working.

Yet another edit-Whipsmart, telling someone to "get over it" IS personal, especially since you were talking to me. You can be honest, you just don't have to be rude, which none of the other posters were doing.

Thanks!
I posted a few today in the "cheap ass gaming deals" forum. I wish I could say I was on spring break like everyone seems to think, but no, I was working.

There's a joke there somewhere, but I have a feeling if I found it I'd probably get myself in trouble.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl'][quote name='Hidden Sniper']Welcome Back NintendoFanGirl Find us some good Nintendo Gamecube deals[/quote]

Thanks!

Yet another edit-Whipsmart, telling someone to "get over it" IS personal, especially since you were talking to me. You can be honest, you just don't have to be rude, which none of the other posters were doing.[/quote]

Was I talking to you? Did I mention you specifically? I even quoted someone else. At any rate, it wasn't rude, and there's obviously something more to it if you're taking it personally.

See, now I am speaking to you. NFG, get over it. Drop it.

Wow. A newbie and a troll!
If you're going to troll, could you at least try to be a little more clever about it?
Thanks. I don't need to hear the same hackneyed drivel being spouted over and over again.

[quote name='Spider-Man']Wow you guys act like a jackass around a girl ever talked to one before[/quote]

Wow you act like a jackass around a message board, ever been on one before?

[quote name='JSweeney']Wow. A newbie and a troll!
If you're going to troll, could you at least try to be a little more clever about it?
Thanks. I'd don't need to hear the same hackneyed drivel being spouted over and over again.[/quote]

Damn. You beat me to it. Of course, I find it amusing that someone who calls themself "Spider-Man" has commentary on speaking to girls. I bet they dig the red and blue tights.

Ok this has gone down the tubes REAL FAST! It was a funn and loving place..now again and despair!

Oh well

WELCOME BACK NFG?MINK!

Anyways we need just a bullshit Thread. Passing the breeze Place. Just to do what we have been doing here! This has been a fun thread and its fun just to cheat now and then!

It all depends on your relationship. It's been a little while since I had a girlfriend, but I remember making a point never to comment about other women like that around her. On an occasion or two, she would actually ask what I thought, I was honest then but I never brought it up.

Also, I think its wrong to discuss your ex-girlfriends in front of current girlfriends, but maybe that is just me. Yes, I think all that but it usually isn't appropiate or necessary to say aloud for the most part.

I have a perplexing dating question. My buddy went out on a date the other day (a first date mind you) and they went to a fairly expensive restaraunt. Here's the kicker he used a coupon. The girl didnt seem interested in another date needless to say. I told him he's stupid and she probably thought he was uber-cheap. I'd like to know what others think and what better place to ask about being cheap than cheapassgamer. So is it wrong to use a coupon on a date?

[quote name='Spider-Man']Wow you guys act like a jackass around a girl ever talked to one before[/quote]

No I haven't. What is this 'girl' you speak of? Is it like a telephone you talk into?

EDIT: On a side note, welcome back NintendoFanGirl and minx! I don't think I've gotten a word in edgewise to you before, but reading this thread I come to the conclusion you are pretty cool. Ok I'm done suckin up now, back to the random flamings!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I guess so! It dosn't look good for money grubbing women though! Only wanted him for his money...Or he was just really boring![/quote] lol thats what I love about america free speech lives

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']
Also, I think its wrong to discuss your ex-girlfriends in front of current girlfriends, but maybe that is just me. Yes, I think all that but it usually isn't appropiate or necessary to say aloud for the most part.

I have a perplexing dating question. My buddy went out on a date the other day (a first date mind you) and they went to a fairly expensive restaraunt. Here's the kicker he used a coupon. The girl didnt seem interested in another date needless to say. I told him he's stupid and she probably thought he was uber-cheap. I'd like to know what others think and what better place to ask about being cheap than cheapassgamer. So is it wrong to use a coupon on a date?[/quote]

Like everything, it all depends on the girl! Use your better judgment. From my experience its better to go with a cheapass date (a coupon isn't a good idea though) first to lower her defenses down... and then go in for the kill with a expensive place when you know each other better.

And until you get to know her better, I don't suggest talking about other girls because most don't like that. Depends on the girl though, like I said before. However, if you do start talking about other girls, she might think its acceptable to talk about other guys... and that may cause more trouble than its worth. Good luck!

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']It all depends on your relationship. It's been a little while since I had a girlfriend, but I remember making a point never to comment about other women like that around her. On an occasion or two, she would actually ask what I thought, I was honest then but I never brought it up.[/quote]

Yeah. It really depends on the woman. Some are secure and will see no personal offense in a comment and even comment themselves in a similar manner. Others will immediately get upset.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Also, I think its wrong to discuss your ex-girlfriends in front of current girlfriends, but maybe that is just me. Yes, I think all that but it usually isn't appropiate or necessary to say aloud for the most part.[/quote]

Acting like you haven't let go of an ex...definite no-no. But sometimes when things get serious, "history" will be discussed, and it's best to deal with it when the topic comes up.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']I have a perplexing dating question. My buddy went out on a date the other day (a first date mind you) and they went to a fairly expensive restaraunt. Here's the kicker he used a coupon. The girl didnt seem interested in another date needless to say. I told him he's stupid and she probably thought he was uber-cheap. I'd like to know what others think and what better place to ask about being cheap than cheapassgamer. So is it wrong to use a coupon on a date?[/quote]

Man, you know...that can go either way. IF the sole reason she didn't want to go out with him again was the fact he used a coupon, that reeks of "high maintenance" and he may be better off. However, there's also something to be said for splurging, especially on a first date.

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='Spider-Man']Wow you guys act like a jackass around a girl ever talked to one before[/quote]

No I haven't. What is this 'girl' you speak of? Is it like a telephone you talk into?

EDIT: On a side note, welcome back NintendoFanGirl and minx! I don't think I've gotten a word in edgewise to you before, but reading this thread I come to the conclusion you are pretty cool. Ok I'm done suckin up now, back to the random flamings![/quote] no not talking about you man

[quote name='Spider-Man']Wow so many jackass people come foward stand in line[/quote]

Is that a sentence? It can't be. Sentences have things like grammar, punctuation, and a point.

My thread! My beautify thread! The subtle beauty of parody and TV theme songs is now lost.
I guess someone will just have to make another thread somewhere else.

At least Minx and NintendoFanGirl are back. The testosterone levels around here were begin to reach dangerous levels.

Maybe ol spiderman there got off on the wrong foot.
Lets all be nice and wait untill he has about 15-20 posts before he jump on the kill spider-man band wagon! Yes he/or she is a NEWBIE but we were all NEWBIES before too! Make LOVE not WAR!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Maybe ol spiderman there got off on the wrong foot.
Lets all be nice and wait untill he has about 15-20 posts before he jump on the kill spider-man band wagon! Yes he/or she is a NEWBIE but we were all NEWBIES before too! Make LOVE not WAR![/quote]

That's good advice in general... but there is a radical difference in being new and not knowing the bounderies and just coming in and knowingly being an ass.

Most of the people in this thread were wondering where NintendoFanGirl and Minx were because they are good posters, and not because they are female. I'd wonder the exact same thing if D4rkwolfe didn't post for a while. There a short list of about 20-25 people who's posts I search out and read every time I log in. NintendoFanGirl and Minx are among those.

bread's done
Back