Where has Nintendofangirl gone?

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Not to stray too off topic,[/quote]

You are so allowed to stray as off topic as you want, since this started as a topic about your whereabouts and turned into happy fun song time(much enjoyment, thank you JSweeney and D4rkewolfe) and now it seems to be evolving again. Welcome back by the way, ditto minx.

[quote name='Doylerulez']happy fun song time(much enjoyment, thank you JSweeney and D4rkewolfe)[/quote]

I don't think anyone could forget about your gem of a song, either. :p

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Not to stray too off topic,[/quote]

You are so allowed to stray as off topic as you want, since this started as a topic about your whereabouts and turned into happy fun song time(much enjoyment, thank you JSweeney and D4rkewolfe) and now it seems to be evolving again. Welcome back by the way, ditto minx.[/quote]

happy fun song time?
That sounds like a good name for a new thread :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']Maybe ol spiderman there got off on the wrong foot.
Lets all be nice and wait untill he has about 15-20 posts before he jump on the kill spider-man band wagon! Yes he/or she is a NEWBIE but we were all NEWBIES before too! Make LOVE not WAR![/quote]

That's good advice in general... but there is a radical difference in being new and not knowing the bounderies and just coming in and knowingly being an ass.

.[/quote]

Ahh yeah I see your point too. I just KNOW we can be sometimes mean. ( myself included!) I don't want to scare off any "new" people! Thats why I like to wait till then been here for awhile! You never know they may be a wealth of cheapass!

spider-man. spider-man
ticks off everybody best he can
hes a troll
and a newb
comes off sounding like a boob
oh yeah!
its the very bitchy spider-man.

^^ not jsweeney and d4rkwolfe quality, but i think its funny.

Hah, funny SP. Seriously though this thread went down the crapper when we started to talk about relationship. It was so nice and free of arguments.

The coupon incident as Banky said, that is some high maintenance individual. My wife was never a materialistic person. Besides she knows I'm cheap, but she calls me frugal to be nice. I use coupons now, and I order water at a restaurant cause it is free. Yes, I am that guy. My wife does not even like jewelry, here she had an expensive engagement ring and wedding band (belonged to her mother), but she didn't like the engagement ring. She wanted to having matching bands and just that, because it was the meaning of the band and not how much it cost.

This is my wife:

Plays videogames. Watches anime. Definitely not overweight, but if she was or gained some weight I'd love her anyways (big girls need loving too ya know). She rather have a pack of pokemon cards than jewelry. Does not care whether I talk about another woman's features (spelling?) or about an ex. Could care less if I used a coupon or if I just took her to McD's (most of the time we go out to eat anyways, and hell some meals come out to 40+ dollars with coupon!...other times it can be the sushi, don't worry I don't go to a Japanese place that takes coupons for sushi, but they should have such a place.) Hmmm and some other good points.

You are the man! And she sounds...no wait Is a great find! Those who play together stay together( same goes for pokemon!) Those who poke' together stay together...or something like that! (That kinda sounded sexual too! But hey that works also. LOL)

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']You are the man! And she sounds...no wait Is a great find! Those who play together stay together( same goes for pokemon!) Those who poke' together stay together...or something like that! (That kinda sounded sexual too! But hey that works also. LOL)[/quote]

Yikes!

Though I agree she seems like quite a gal. Does she have a sister :) ?

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']You are the man! And she sounds...no wait Is a great find! Those who play together stay together( same goes for pokemon!) Those who poke' together stay together...or something like that! (That kinda sounded sexual too! But hey that works also. LOL)[/quote]

Yikes!

Though I agree she seems like quite a gal. Does she have a sister :) ?[/quote]

oh man...if you say yes hes so gunna ask if shes slutty!

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']It all depends on your relationship. It's been a little while since I had a girlfriend, but I remember making a point never to comment about other women like that around her. On an occasion or two, she would actually ask what I thought, I was honest then but I never brought it up.

Also, I think its wrong to discuss your ex-girlfriends in front of current girlfriends, but maybe that is just me. Yes, I think all that but it usually isn't appropiate or necessary to say aloud for the most part.
[/quote]

What a sweet guy. 8)
As for your dating question, I see nothing wrong with using a coupon. Actually, I'd be impressed. If that's the reason there wasn't a second date, then he's better off without her.
Spider-Man, welcome to the boards! Don't let these guys scare you away. They were newbies once too.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']
*sigh* unfortunately my bf is the same way and i don't like it...always having to comment on some hot girl on tv[/quote]

Not to stray too off topic, but this is a subject I've been discussing quite a bit lately and would love to have some feedback.
Do you think it is appropriate for guys to comment about other girls, either in person or on TV, about their looks or bodies when their girlfriends/wives/significant others are around?[/quote]

I would never make that comment around my wife. Not only would she not appreciate it, but it just seems like it is going out of your way to make someone feel bad. My feelings and attraction for my wife is much stronger than a fleeting glance at another woman anyways, so I never even feel compelled to make such comments anyways.

[quote name='TheRaven']
I would never make that comment around my wife. Not only would she not appreciate it, but it just seems like it is going out of your way to make someone feel bad. My feelings and attraction for my wife is much stronger than a fleeting glance at another woman anyways, so I never even feel compelled to make such comments anyways.[/quote]

Well said.

I'm putting this thread back on track with a song I wrote about the songmaster himself:

(to the tune of the Flintstones)

Sweeney, meet JSweeney.
He's a veteran on this message board.

He's from Cheapassgamer.
It's a site where CheapyD is lord.

Lets watch as he flames insolent noobs.
As they try to flush threads down the tubes.

When you see JSweeney.
You'll find some funny lyrics, and
Tunes from the eighties.
You'll see some damn fine songs.

I hope that wasn't too bad.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']TheRaven, will you marry me? :wink: j/k
Your wife is very lucky to have you.[/quote]

Aww... isn't that sweet? Wonder what would happen if random CAGers hooked up.

I can see it now... JSweeney and deadzone forever!

I kid, I kid... or do I?

:wink:

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']
Not to stray too off topic, but this is a subject I've been discussing quite a bit lately and would love to have some feedback.
Do you think it is appropriate for guys to comment about other girls, either in person or on TV, about their looks or bodies when their girlfriends/wives/significant others are around?[/quote]

I don't know what's worst actually...commenting about other girls in front of their significant others or making those comments behind their back.

My friend always comments about other girls when his girlfriend isn't around (I always tell him, "Dude, you shouldn't be saying that...you got a girlfriend."). And he never says anything about other girls when he is with her. So I guess...what would you rather have...disrespect or dishonesty?

I never thought much about it...but it just got more interesting.

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']TheRaven, will you marry me? :wink: j/k

I kid, I kid... or do I?

:wink:[/quote]

You do. I tend to like not going to jail.

To the tune of Secret Agent Man

There's a man who leads a life of danger.
In some of the posts he makes, he just seems stranger
With every post he makes,
Another chance he takes.
Odds are he'll be modded by tomorrow.

Punqsux's posting, man!
Punqsux's posting, man!
Increasing his post count number,
And trying not to flame.

Beware of the posts by Minx, Katt or NFG that you find.
A pretty face may hide an evil mind.
Ooh be careful what you say.
Or they'll rip you to shreads or make you look gay.
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow.

Punqsux's posting, man!
Punqsux's posting, man!
And trying not to flame.

Hanging out in Bragging rights one day
Flamed mercilessly in Off-topic next.
Oh don't let the wrong word slip.
Course now the filter will catch it.
Try not to get modded by tomorrow.

Punqsux's posting, man!
Punqsux's posting, man!
And trying not to flame.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']TheRaven, will you marry me? :wink: j/k

I kid, I kid... or do I?

:wink:[/quote]

You do. I tend to like not going to jail.[/quote]

awwww come on jsweeney... nobody has got to know ;)
i mean, look at my sig! part of it is DEDICATED to you! :oops: :p :D 8)
besides its the love that counts, man! and it wouldn't be rape unless it was unwanted.. well in my book anyways. mass is gay. police are gay. oink!
hahaha.. just kidding. i have a boyfriend.
as for this whole conversation going on, it just seems rude for my boyfriend to do that, and its not like he does it sometimes. he does it CONSTANTLY. i know he loves me and everything, but its just a bit annoying. so yeah, i agree with nintendofangirl completely. It's not like i appreciate it, and like raven said, it just seems like you're intentionally tryin to piss someone off. Raven, you sound like a great guy. Glad you found someone special (hopefully)...but, I'd just appreciate it if he didn't tell me this all the time like god damn she is sexy and whistling when she walks across the screen with her back turned or her boobs hanging out.
and i hate those screens because i KNOW that he'll say something.. and i'm always proved right.. again. just a tad annoying, guys wouldn't understand but you probably would if you're a girl. even if they are unaccessible, it's just common decency and respect. so much obliged to have a bit of class, men.
i mean, have a LITTLE respect! try and control your hormones boys while your girlfriends are around (about other girls of course). ;)

[quote name='magilacudy']Uhh.. JSweeney, I think punqsux is of the female persuasion so you may have to change those lyrics around.[/quote]

Nope, punq is a dude, dude.

what about my boyfriend? that was in the PAST. i've already told various people that he stopped doing "that". Don't want to name it. So let's just please drop that, mmkay?

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='magilacudy']Uhh.. JSweeney, I think punqsux is of the female persuasion so you may have to change those lyrics around.[/quote]

Nope, punq is a dude, dude.[/quote]

hmmm that's strange... for some reason i thought he was female, too
maybe it was your avatar??
:oops: sorry

yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so...
if there was a realistic picture of a guy as my avatar in my photo, same thing would happen.. with almost anyone.. except blatantly obvious screen names (sexygirly444) and your cute kirby picture. stereotypical perhaps, but it's just what i thought. no flaming needed.
Haha I bet CheapyD would do that I hear he makes custom ranks once you hit 1K so he'll be happy and that'd be funny if u did
Sorry bout the confusion though :oops:
...again. I tend to overapologize when I make a stupid mistake.
See, I'm not such an evil person after all. You just have to get to know me.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so...[/quote]

Umm...

in all honesty i thought that too. sorry pung.
and deadzone, just because someone has "sexygirl444" as theyre screen- name doesnt mean they are a girl. they just might feel very pretty.

not that theres anything wrong with that.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so....[/quote]

actully thats me ^^

ill prolly change it soon as ive talked to like 10 people that also thought i was a girl

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so....[/quote]

actully thats me ^^

ill prolly change it soon as ive talked to like 10 people that also thought i was a girl[/quote]

Or you could add to your sig "I am a man, and yes, that is me in my avatar" :p

oh jeez. well that's REALLY embarassing. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am SOOOOO sorry about all that.
SneakyP, some guy would have to reaaaally be in touch with his feminine and sensitive side in order to have sexygirl444 as his screen name.... lol though I can imagine probably a few guys *cough* tight pink pants and muscle black shirts and the like. Speak up!
EDIT: I think it's just the angle. Take a different picture, maybe it'll be more clear you're a guy since you have the side of your face so..

btw thanks for the song!!

haha dont be sorry, i really dont care, plus its pretty funny that so many people think that, i dont think i need to add more to my sig at the moment

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so....[/quote]

actully thats me ^^

ill prolly change it soon as ive talked to like 10 people that also thought i was a girl[/quote]

Whoops sorry about that. I could've sworn you posted in that 'Who's a girl here' thread that was up a while ago. No offense intended, a thousand pardons!

*putting hands together and bowing*

magila, i think he did, but he didn't specifically post that he actually was a girl. i think he was just commenting on something, can't really remember. pretty sure tho.

actully thats me ^^

All those inapropriate thoughts I've had about you, down the tubes...Not to mention screwing up my sexuality for all eternity.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so....[/quote]

actully thats me ^^

All those inapropriate thoughts I've had about you, down the tubes...Not to mention screwing up my sexuality for all eternity.[/quote]

wait....you mean...youre a dude too o_O

i thought u were just a raiders fan...

Are you encouraging him to make 60+ posts a day? Just so you don't feel alone, I too have been mistaken for a girl because of my past shoulder-length hair.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so....[/quote]

actully thats me ^^

All those inapropriate thoughts I've had about you, down the tubes...[/quote]

Not to worry, they are still inapropriate.

[quote name='st0neface']Are you encouraging him to make 60+ posts a day? Just so you don't feel alone, I too have been mistaken for a girl because of my past shoulder-length hair.[/quote]

ive had really long hair in the past and worked at goodwill, old people thought i was a girl all the time...i even had a gotee!

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so...[/quote]

Umm...[/quote]

LMAO! oh man... i always assumed you were a girl too punqsux b/c everybody referred to you in that way. :oops: now i know... and knowing is half the battle 8)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']yeah now that i'm looking at it punq its really your avatar... that's a girl there so...[/quote]

Umm...[/quote]

LMAO! oh man... i always assumed you were a girl too punqsux b/c everybody referred to you in that way. :oops: now i know... and knowing is half the battle 8)[/quote]

GI JOE!!!! :D

If it makes you feel any better, I was mistaken for a girl too once.

I was at a semi-formal a couple of years ago, which was unfortunately held next to a dirtyass bar. I was hitting on this French foreign exchange student outside of the VFW where it was being held, and this middle age black dude comes stumbling out of the bar cursing. He turns to us and says, "Ladies would you happen to have a light?". Despite the fact I was wearing a suit and had a shaved head at the time. We just stared at him for like a couple of minutes.

Later he would stumble into the semi-formal and try to drunkenly flirt with my friends, and eventually take our bags of chips and like 3 bottles of soda to his car without asking or anything. Overall a somewhat memorable evening.

Back on topic... NFG and minx are back!

Ok I'm done.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']All those inapropriate thoughts I've had about you, down the tubes...Not to mention screwing up my sexuality for all eternity.[/quote]
CAG's very own version of the Crying Game!

bread's done
Back