Where in the world is Schuerm26's Fallout Expansion Disc? Hopefully Back on Track.

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
Im shipping first. Only thing I ask is that when you get it, you get it on your hard drive quickly and get it out to the next person. One other request. Please post when you have shipped it.

$5 get's it shipped. Post your names and where in the USA it is going (Im talking general city or town here).

I started talking about this in another thread so the first two spots are taken.

It's going to Crzyjoeguy on Tuesday May 26th. I will post the usernames. Before you get the disc please PM the person below you so you have the address ready to go immediately.

Starting in Kansas City, Missouri

1.Crzyjoeguy (Ocean City, Maryland)
3.cmart05 (NYC, NY)
4.Pure Apathy (Elkville, IL)
5. Reformed Stoner (Baltimore, MD)
6. Agrippan (Chapel Hill, NC)
8.Immortal fWd
9. Matt Young (Moreno Valley, CA)
9A.Eliter1 (AZ)
9A(.Darth Puma (Altus, OK)
9B.The Gamester (Minn. MN)
9C.ZForce915 (Green Bay, WI)
10. ajh2298 (Pittsburgh, PA)
12. elpolloestupendo (Boston)
13. Dominator42 (Boston)
13A.spree4567 (S. Windsor CT)
14. Rocko (SW Florida)
15. Sdawg (Nashville)
17. looploop (Cranston, RI)
18.darekisAwesome (NJ)
19. Xeno (Redmond, WA)
20. GizmoGC (CA)
21. emg28 (CA)
22. machoman_93 (Carson, CA)
22A. anteis24 (chino, ca)
24. erectiontown (NM)
25. schuerm26 (KC, MO)

Post away to get in order if you want it. 1 and 2 might change depending on if Crzyjoeguy needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great and I like the idea. With Crzyjoe getting it first it works out well for me because I'm not going to be home from Tuesday-Friday morning. As soon as I get it from Crzyjoe I can send it straight back out. The $5 sounds great, I'm in the Indianapolis, IN area.

let me in on this i have a good trade rating

in west palm beach fl

edit: never mind i thought we were just sharing

not paying for it

Well the money is to cover the cost of a bubble envelope and the shipping. Then the next person pays the $5 to the previous person. That's the way I understand it at least.

[quote name='jp0213']Well the money is to cover the cost of a bubble envelope and the shipping. Then the next person pays the $5 to the previous person. That's the way I understand it at least.[/QUOTE]

oh well i have no issue with that i thought we are going to send $5 bucks to the op

[quote name='PINKO']oh well i have no issue with that i thought we are going to send $5 bucks to the op[/QUOTE]
That is the way I understand it, similar to the Shivering Isles and Migration Kit circles. I could have misunderstood the OP though, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

[quote name='jp0213']Well the money is to cover the cost of a bubble envelope and the shipping. Then the next person pays the $5 to the previous person. That's the way I understand it at least.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Don't send $5 to me. Send it to the person directly above you on the list. #1 on the list is sending me $5. Your going to have to contact the person above for their paypal address.

Awesome plan. Thanks for sharing.

I'm very much interested, but how much space does it take up on the HDD? I only have a couple gigs left. if it doesn't take up a ton of space, I'm down.

Matt Young
Moreno Valley, California

EDIT: Holy crap. I haven't played Fallout since 3 months ago. I need to finish the main quest. fucking school.

Anyway, I checked Xbox.com. The stuff's about 1.5 gigs combined. Please add me to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
what if you don't have pay pal?

also why do we have to send money to some body else can't we just pay to ship it out our self

Also 5 bucks is a little steep i get a 2 bubble mailers for $1

the last time i ship a game out it cost me $2.12

edit: what about the last guy on the list are you going to pay him

[quote name='PINKO']what if you don't have pay pal?

also why do we have to send money to some body else can't we just pay to ship it out our self

the last time i ship a game out it cost me $2.12[/QUOTE]

You're going to get your 5 bucks back from whoever is under you on the list, in this case me, so once it's all said and done you're out just the shipping.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']You're going to get your 5 bucks back from whoever is under you on the list, in this case me, so once it's all said and done you're out just the shipping.[/QUOTE]

yeah im just asking questions. either way you can look at this pay 5 bucks for something that would be 20

[quote name='PINKO']what if you don't have pay pal?

the last time i ship a game out it cost me $2.12

edit: what about the last guy on the list are you going to pay him[/QUOTE]

if you dont have paypal maybe you should send concealed cash/money order asap so it gets to the person before the game does.

you have to send money to the person ahead of you so the op dosnt have to pay to do US A FAVOR (seems logical to me)

depends on where you buy bubble mailers on how much they cost, $1 something at the post office

$5 just to make sure it is enough

the last guy on the list, i dont know thats op's call but i dont see why he would have to pay since he is hooking people up

not trying to sound rude, just trying to answer your questions

this all seemed pretty simple to me. thanks op

[quote name='cmart05']question, do I need to finish the main quest before I install the expansion discs?[/QUOTE]

nope you can play them at any time during the game, i would play the pitt before you max out at 20, i found it too be to easy at level 20. im going to play through again and go play the pitt when i hit like level 10 or so. (broken steel is different if you decide to buy that, and i recomend broken steel if you have the spare cash, either now or later when the disc for that comes out)

I'd love to get in on this too. Kinda feel bad that you paid retail for it and you're being kind enough to pass it around for $3...which by the way, what's the $3 for?

Here's a suggestion to keep the disc in rotation...make it $10, that way you get $10 to cover for at least half the cost, then the next person gets their $10 back for passing it forward and so on...also, I think that eventually it should go back to you.

$3 seemed like a good number to pocket? Not sure why I chose that. I think because it started with talk about rentals. Im fine with doing it for $5.

I'm not trying to take over, but I really think Paypal should be a requirement. It's only going to slow things down if we have to wait for people mailing cash around.

Haha, I can't believe Bethesda is doing the disc expansions like this. Granted, I don't have a great alternative in mind but god knows how many people got Shivering Isles for nearly free a couple years ago.

I'd join the chain but I'm content to wait for the GOTY edition.

I would love to be added to the chain here. I am in Crystal, MN.
For those of you playing the game I am already at level 12 and just finished my first visit to rivet city. Is it worth buying broken steel for the level cap increase before getting this content?

Also, so this goes faster what do you guys think of getting a second copy going? the initial investment wouldn't be too horrible and reasonably we could get through it twice as fast.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']nope you can play them at any time during the game, i would play the pitt before you max out at 20, i found it too be to easy at level 20. im going to play through again and go play the pitt when i hit like level 10 or so. (broken steel is different if you decide to buy that, and i recomend broken steel if you have the spare cash, either now or later when the disc for that comes out)[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks, I was a bit worried because for some reason I thought I read somewhere that once you get the DLC you can't play through the main game anymore.

[quote name='cmart05']Alright thanks, I was a bit worried because for some reason I thought I read somewhere that once you get the DLC you can't play through the main game anymore.[/QUOTE]

well, i havnt played anchorage but with the pitt you leave the capital wasteland and i dont think you can go back to the wasteland until you complete the pitt (Its not long and im not 100% sure i am correct, you may be able to go back before hand but i dont think so)

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']well, i havnt played anchorage but with the pitt you leave the capital wasteland and i dont think you can go back to the wasteland until you complete the pitt (Its not long and im not 100% sure i am correct, you may be able to go back before hand but i dont think so)[/QUOTE]

well, even if the DLC is on my harddrive can I not just avoid playing it until I'm done with the capital wasteland?

[quote name='cmart05']well, even if the DLC is on my harddrive can I not just avoid playing it until I'm done with the capital wasteland?[/QUOTE]

yes. You have to go to certain spots to begin the content.

If you get to level 20 though I would get Broken Steel right away. It at least allows you to keep going to 30 instead of just doing stuff for nothing. You won't start it until you beat the final original mission but it raised the level cap.

I would also like to be added into this. I saw pROvIs post a little while ago and I maybe live 20 minutes away from Crystal, MN. So maybe a meet up could be arranged when you get it to cut time out of shipping it back and forth cross country. Minneapolis, MN.

Please add me as well. I'm in South Windsor, CT.

Also I'm shocked that this is working this way and it isn't just a piece of paper with download codes on it similar to the GTA:L&D thing.

[quote name='The Gamester']I would also like to be added into this. I saw pROvIs post a little while ago and I maybe live 20 minutes away from Crystal, MN. So maybe a meet up could be arranged when you get it to cut time out of shipping it back and forth cross country. Minneapolis, MN.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with that as long as no one else does. My main concern with this thread is with a list 15 or so people long, with even 3 days each average install/ship time we are talking at least a month and a half wait and it wouldn't surprise me if it was 2-3 months. That may be acceptable for some and maybe not for others. Something to think about.

[quote name='pROvIs']I have no problem with that as long as no one else does. My main concern with this thread is with a list 15 or so people long, with even 3 days each average install/ship time we are talking at least a month and a half wait and it wouldn't surprise me if it was 2-3 months. That may be acceptable for some and maybe not for others. Something to think about.[/QUOTE]

I don't see the problem here. A person shouldn't have the disc for longer than 1-2 days.

Let's say you receive the disc on Monday, you install it Monday and send it out the very next day Tuesday. You ship it out and transit time is what 3-5 buisness days? I'm sure you can pay the person extra if you want it to come sooner, I mean, if you're worried about how long it's going to take to get to you.

The problem is going to be payment, and I agree with someone's suggestion that PayPal should be required for this, also, we should set it up where if you don't pay within a day of being contacted you automatically get skipped or whatever.

On the subject of switching, if ajh doesn't object, switching him and LinkinPrime might speed things up. Linkin lives not far from me, in Orange County, so it should get to him the day after I send it if we do that. I believe elpolloestupendo is in the northeast, so ajh shipping to him would be quick, too.

bread's done
Back