Where to sell Ex Girlfriend Jewelry? w/ Pawn Shop Story

[quote name='ITDEFX']sports bra[/quote]

Was this a diamond encrusted sports bra that you had to mention this in a jewelry topic?

[quote name='ITDEFX']This thread just reminded me that my ex-fiancee still has the ear rings and necklace and sports bra I bought her from the last relationship....I wonder if I should give her a call to ask for it back and ruin her v-day with the guy she cheated on me with? :)[/quote]

do it.

and make a new thread on what happens. this will be epic

[quote name='Pookymeister']Was this a diamond encrusted sports bra that you had to mention this in a jewelry topic?[/quote]

nah

[quote name='billyrox']do it.

and make a new thread on what happens. this will be epic[/quote]

LOL. Good try though.

Look up some gold and precious metals dealers in your city and/or state. Some of them will pay 85-90% of what the gold is worth. It is the only way I would get rid of gold or other precious metals and stones.

Anyone have any ideas for a silver engagement ring? Of course AFTER I buy it I come across info that indicates they're basically worth pennies on the dollar on eBay/pawn shops. I'll be paying off this fuckin' thing for 5 more months too.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I say horde as much gold as you can. Once this economy is entirely destroyed the "paper money" is going to be worthless.[/quote]

So right now?

bread's done
Back