wherehouse.com 25% off all new and used 11/27 only

grendel19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didn't see this posted after a search.

Got an email from wherehouse.com. They're having a 25% off everything, new and used, on 11/27... 1 day only.

Use "25OFFALL" at checkout.

[quote name='trabbahabba']Do they sell consoles?[/QUOTE]

Looks like an all software/dvds/cds site.

Looks like the used selection is still wiped from the 30% off coupon in Sept. Its probably why they are only doing it for one day this time...

^^ And probably because they lowered the trade in values to the point where it's not worth it for most games. I used to send them a few games I was tired of every once in a while when the values were comparable to EBay prices and sometimes even more (like Stuntman for PS2 was getting $7.50 trade in credit and worth about $5 on EBay). Now with a few exceptions, most games only get $4.xx - $5.xx. I haven't sent in any games to them in about 4 months and I'm sure I'm not the only one who stopped trading in games to them

[quote name='YoshiFan1']^^ And probably because they lowered the trade in values to the point where it's not worth it for most games. I used to send them a few games I was tired of every once in a while when the values were comparable to EBay prices and sometimes even more (like Stuntman for PS2 was getting $7.50 trade in credit and worth about $5 on EBay). Now with a few exceptions, most games only get $4.xx - $5.xx. I haven't sent in any games to them in about 4 months and I'm sure I'm not the only one who stopped trading in games to them[/quote]

But once you factor in the listing fees and final value fees, it doesn't really compare.

And now with next gen getting underway, obviously used PS2 games won't get as much as before.

Some decent deals there. Just received the e-mail and was suprised they work for new games, too bad theres no Wii games or real hot 360 games posted.

[quote name='opportunity777']I'm trying to put it in now, and it won't work. Is this on PST?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think so, I cannot put it in either.

We're kicking off the holiday season in style with a HUGE sale - 25% off everything for one day only! On Monday, November 27th only, save 25% on all new & used CDs, DVDs & Games! This is the perfect chance to get all those gifts and save! Just use the promo code "25OFFALL" at checkout. But remember, this sale is valid only from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm PST on Monday, November 27th only. So start shopping and saving now!

That should sum it up well enough, goddamn can't wait to get me some Anthrax.

[quote name='opportunity777']*waits another 30 minutes* ........ :)[/quote]
You and me both. Man, finally some new music in my car... :lol:

The tax and shipping just kill this for me. Plus as has been mentioned, the stock is still short from the big deal.

[quote name='SiW']The tax and shipping just kill this for me. Plus as has been mentioned, the stock is still short from the big deal.[/quote]

Shipping and tax isn't that much.

You're still getting very good deals on games and what not.

[quote name='birdfart']Ordered Rainbow 6 Vegas which came back in today. Thanks[/quote]
fuck...I already used my credit on Viva Pinata

Thanks OP! I finally got Lumines 2 and SMT: Devil Summoner! That Wherehouse credit has been sitting there for almost a year now. Too bad they do not have any Wii games yet.

Has anyone gotten used games from them? Do they have a high chance of being scratched or in otherwise bad condition?

thanks for posting this deal tc. i was able to get gta vice city at a lower price than most stores charge not to mention finding chamber of secrets and jaws there as well. too bad they didnt have more of the gamecube staples like super smash bros or star fox.

How is wherehouse on used items? Is there any chance of getting games, cds and dvds that are actually complete, or is a lot of it gonna be disc only or missing inserts and stuff? What's the return policy like if you do get incomplete or defective items?

[quote name='smashthesymbols']How is wherehouse on used items? Is there any chance of getting games, cds and dvds that are actually complete, or is a lot of it gonna be disc only or missing inserts and stuff? What's the return policy like if you do get incomplete or defective items?[/QUOTE]

It's YMMV. All games are supposed to be complete and scratch free but sometimes you will get a game not in the original case and without a manual or a scratched game. I also think they re-case every used game so Gamecube games for example come in a generic DVD case.

Got my cancellation email as well. I spoke to a store rep and hesaid this week they arehaving a big promotion sale on used stuff in store. YMMV as I traded in stuff to get Vegas. This sucks.

[quote name='misbitski']Those looking for Rainbow Six Vegas...why not do the deal at buy.com? $20 off $50. Comes out to $45 shipped.[/quote]

It's out of stock there...(my wherehouse order got cancelled after it went out of stock at buy.com :cry: )

bread's done
Back