Which Collector's Editions have you purchased?

DOMINATOR912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
MEaning which games have had a collectors edition available and released at the same time as the normal version and you decided to get the special edition instead? Here's mine:

Madden NFL 2005: Collector's Edition
Mortal Kombat Deception: Premium Pack
Resident Evil 4: Gamestop Collector's Edition
Unreal Tournament 2004

Halo 2 - I liked the case,

I wish I would have bought RE4 LE rather than the regular one. I am still kicking myself.

Is anyone getting the Jade Empire LE?

only Halo 2, because I got it for cheap. any other LE/CE packages cost full price, and thus go against my cheap ass instincts.

Unreal Tournament 2004
Halo 2
City of Heroes
Phantom Brave
Mechassault 2

and I will more than likely be picking up the RE4 one tomorrow. Despite the fact that I hate these LEs I keep on buying them. Although in my defense, I got CoH on sale and UT2004, Phantom Brave, and Mechassault 2 were all the same price as the regular version. I was willing to pay extra for Halo 2 cause of the awesome box and I'm such a huge Resident Evil fan that I'm willing to shell out the extra $10 for that one.

Unreal Tournament 2004
Half-Life 2
Sid Mier's Pirates!

The Half-Life tshirts are useful, but otherwise that collector's edition sucked.

Hrm, that I can remember:

Half-Life 2 (gold ed. from Steam, extra goodies just came in the mail today :) )
WoW
Warcraft 3

I plan on getting the CE of Guild Wars as well. Out of the three I have now, WoW is by far the best of the bunch. Worth every penny. W3 is close behind, and HL2 I mainly got because of the extra software - tho the full strat guide was a nice extra.

More and more games are making Collectors Editions 'worth' it. I tend to think of gold Zelda N64 cartridges with prism labels being called collectors a weak interpretation, though I own both (OoT and MM). That said...

WoW
Warcraft 3
Everquest 2 (I have 3, got em free!)
UT2004
Diablo II
and the Robotech Collectors pack ($20 at Frys). I'm still amazed at how vacuum sealed that shirt was. It was no bigger than a Hockey puck!

Speaking of which- I have a copy of World of Warcraft CE- unopened, in great condition. I bought my copy at Gamestop when the place I pre-ordered it from failed to deliver it on the day of the launch. Feel free to PM me with your offer.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='argyle']I plan on getting the CE of Guild Wars as well.[/quote]

I haven't heard of a CE planned for GW.[/quote]

EB lists it here:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255421.asp

I could really use a new headset anyway, so I'm very interested in it. What's odd is that Best Buy lists a Deluxe Ed. for $60, and I believe Amazon lists one for $70. I have a question into the developer to see if there is an "official" Deluxe Ed., and if so what the details are on it. I'll update here if I get a response.

Halo 2 (only because of the mtv deal)
RE4 (actually this is the first game I've paid full price for in quite some time, but I couldn't pass up a #'d art cell)

[quote name='doubledown']Halo 2
Doom 3 CE (Pre-Ordered)[/quote]

There was a Doom 3 CE? I don't remember seeing one of those..........but if you mean the little pewter statue and the poster, that's just a pre-order deal, not a CE.

resident evil 4
halo 2
mortal kombat deception
mechassualt 2 lone wolf

and i have pre ordered doom 3 collecters edition

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']MEaning which games have had a collectors edition available and released at the same time as the normal version and you decided to get the special edition instead? Here's mine:

Madden NFL 2005: Collector's Edition
Mortal Kombat Deception: Premium Pack
Resident Evil 4: Gamestop Collector's Edition
Unreal Tournament 2004[/quote]

Stinky EA Madden NFL 2005, MK Deception all 5 (4 Xbox & 1 PS2), Halo 2, and MechAssault 2.

Only MKD for Xbox... Scorpion Edition

the funny thing is, if you haven't noticed, is that almost all the games that come out with CE are american made... not too ironic if you ask me...

bread's done
Back