Which gamecube controller do you recommend?

arcadia67

CAGiversary!
So I got my Wii on launch day and enjoying it....now i want to get into Virtual Console games and Gamecube games. What Gamecube controller do you recommend?

wavebird is the best ever. sometimes there is a delay, but thats usually just sign that its about time to change the batteries. i know some people that dont like it because of the lack of rumble, but i dont really care much for rumble. so the wavebird is my favorite controller.

Anyone else wish that Nintendo would release a special version of the Wavebird for the Wii? Here's what I'd want:

- The c-stick should just be like the control stick.

- Second Z-button on left side.

- Rumble.

- Can be used as GC/Wii/VC controller by just changing a switch on the controller.

Considering the cost delta, the original controller (with the advantage of having rumble, and a lower cost) is tied with the Wavebird (~$10 more, w/o rumble, and slightly bulkier).

The only time I ever noticed a lag was when I needed to change the batteries (once in two years). I've never minded the lack of rumble -- I usually turned that feature off when using wired controllers anyway.

[quote name='KickYourHeadOff']The Wavebird? really? i heard its slow and is delayed onto the screen?[/quote]

[quote name='evanft']- Can be used as GC/Wii/VC controller by just changing a switch on the controller.[/quote]

Doesn't it already do these without a switch? I have played my GCN games and my VC games with my Wavebird.

[quote name='Kendal']Doesn't it already do these without a switch? I have played my GCN games and my VC games with my Wavebird.[/QUOTE]

I just added the switch part JIC.

Yeah. It does that without a switch now. But a Wavebird with rumble and USB rechargable batteries would be a dream come true.

bread's done
Back