Which of these systems do you prefer?

[quote name='punqsux']im curious why you left ps2 off this list? i voted cube[/quote]

I wondered that too, but I just figured since its the inferior system right now, so it was left off. As to why Dreamcast is on there........

[quote name='punqsux']im curious why you left ps2 off this list? i voted cube[/quote]

Asking who likes PS2 is like asking who likes the show Sienfeld. I wanted a poll that not everyone could predict.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='punqsux']im curious why you left ps2 off this list? i voted cube[/quote]

Asking who likes PS2 is like asking who likes the show Sienfeld. I wanted a poll that not everyone could predict.[/quote]

i like seinfeld XoD

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='punqsux']im curious why you left ps2 off this list? i voted cube[/quote]

Asking who likes PS2 is like asking who likes the show Sienfeld. I wanted a poll that not everyone could predict.[/quote]

i like ps2 but i dont like seinfeld... :?

I don't like the PS2. The load times make me bored, and I start watching TV instead. It takes forever for the GTA games to start up.

I voted Xbox.

In terms of third party titles I usually spring for the XBox version over the 'cube mostly for the hard drive for saves.

I used to be a hardcore Nintendo fan, but lately I'm just not impressed with the GCN's current and upcoming line-up. Outside of Paper Mario,RE 4, and Zelda I see little that I'm interested in.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='punqsux']im curious why you left ps2 off this list? i voted cube[/quote]

I don't like the PS2. The load times make me bored, and I start watching TV instead. It takes forever for the GTA games to start up.[/quote]

there are only certain games that really fustrate me with long ass loading times

the Smackdown series is really really bad about their loading times.

Dreamcast. The graphics were so clean. Everything on that system was great (well, everything that didnt suck...you know what i mean.)

also, with the amount of hours i spent on PSO and the hours playing Mars Matrix with friends all during my high school years, it has a lasting memory with me.

I am pleased to see the strong percent of votes for Dreamcast.

I love my Xbox (and Xbox Live...and soon Halo 2), but I do own 2 Dreamcasts....I

Well, if I were to consider hours played on each system than my Dreamcast would win hands down. I own 2 DCs and had many happy hours gaming on them.

Second runner up would be Gamecube. I've actually run my cube into the ground from so many hours playing on it, and will probably be replacing it soon. However, half of that time was spent playing Phantasy Star Online, which was basically a port of a Dreamcast game.

Out of all my systems, my XBOX has gotten the least amount of playtime on it. I just bought a ps2 6 months ago, and so far my ps2 has gotten more game time than my XBOX which I've had for 2 years. There are just simply more games that I am interested in playing on my ps2 than my XBOX. However, I've taken neither systems online yet, which is going to change in about another month once I finish working out all the bugs on my new high speed net connection. Then we'll see which system really gets the most use.

[quote name='Spacepest']Well, if I were to consider hours played on each system than my Dreamcast would win hands down. I own 2 DCs and had many happy hours gaming on them.

Second runner up would be Gamecube. I've actually run my cube into the ground from so many hours playing on it, and will probably be replacing it soon. However, half of that time was spent playing Phantasy Star Online, which was basically a port of a Dreamcast game.

Out of all my systems, my XBOX has gotten the least amount of playtime on it. I just bought a ps2 6 months ago, and so far my ps2 has gotten more game time than my XBOX which I've had for 2 years. There are just simply more games that I am interested in playing on my ps2 than my XBOX. However, I've taken neither systems online yet, which is going to change in about another month once I finish working out all the bugs on my new high speed net connection. Then we'll see which system really gets the most use.[/quote]

well isn't that nice :?

Long load times in the beginning and just once is not a big deal, example: GTA:VC.

Long load times, and multiple times throughout the game is bad. Worse for ADD players.

Gamcube is my favorite system, I am a sucker for Nintendo exclusives. My second would be xbox followed by dreamcast. Between them gcn and xbox got a lot of the dreamcast library in ports.

In order, I would go DC--GC--XBOX.

If they hadn't stopped making games for DC, I probably would play it much more often.

for me, dreamcast cuz it got a ton of capcom love. for fighting games, you can pretty much forget about gamecube (and no, i'm not one of the dummies who thinks ssbm is worth buying a gamecube). x-box had a pretty limited fighting game selection, but it looks like it's expanding.., so i'd say that's second.

where's the 2d fighting love? i love ps2 the most, but now they're ditching my genre.

bread's done
Back