Which store will have a trampling incident this Black Friday?

Wal-Marts are staying open all night tonight this year (even non Super Centers) to avoid the riot at the door. They're just going to have the sales officially start at 6 AM. I'm not sure how they're going to divy up the big items, but I'm sure that will just create fighting inside the store. Solve one problem, create another. Pretty typical.

Gotta go with the defending champ Walmart, though Best Buy is a darkhorse candidate, with no Circuit City around to dilute the crowds.

In response to the death due to trampling at their store last year, many Walmart's are staying open 24hrs. That is the ones that are not already 24hr stores.
Death Prompts Walmart to Change Black Friday Hours

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=11495264

So perhaps Costco or someone, not sure.
cag

[quote name='tosheeb']In response to the death due to trampling at their store last year, many Walmart's are staying open 24hrs. That is the ones that are not already 24hr stores.
Death Prompts Walmart to Change Black Friday Hours

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=11495264

So perhaps Costco or someone, not sure.
cag
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already mentioned this in the second post of the thread, but apparently no one can read. And actually, this is new for ALL stores because in the past, even 24 hour WM's would close at 5PM on Thanksgiving and open back up Friday morning. This year, every single Wal-Mart in the country will be open all night.

A lot of stores got scared by the Walmart incident. I think some hand out tickets like at the supermarket meat counter. Then let people in a group at a time.

I just laugh at the Black Friday stories on the news. People act like concentration camp prisoners in line for bread, just to get a dog-slow computer or some other piece of shit they are convinced is a solid product just because it was featured in a BF ad. Crap that ends up breaking in a month.

bet they were in there for that weird gerble toy. its suposed to be the most popular toy this year and hard to find.

[quote name='lokizz']bet they were in there for that weird gerble toy. its suposed to be the most popular toy this year and hard to find.[/QUOTE]
Zhu Zhu Pets.

One of my managers got offered by a mom to go around back and she'll show her boobs and let him feel her up for one. Another one offered a BJ. I Wish I was making this up...

[quote name='bardockkun']Zhu Zhu Pets.

One of my managers got offered by a mom to go around back and she'll show her boobs and let him feel her up for one. Another one offered a BJ. I Wish I was making this up...[/QUOTE]

too bad he didn't take both their offers and make epic news history

bread's done
Back