White Collar Season 1

nevposey

CAGiversary!
Figured id start a thread while the show is on a quick break (back on 1/19)...this was easily one of the better shows to come out this fall...how about that crazy ending to the first half though?

It's like Burn Notice without the violence... But it's an okay show, still better than the majority of network tv.

And I totally expected the ending. They're going to make some excuse like Peter was holding Kate hostage or something just get Neil to do what he wants.

Yeah ending of this part of the season was pretty obvious twist ....but definitely an enjoyable show. I thought Matthew Bomer was pretty good as Bryce Larkin in Chuck. Good to see him take center stage in this show.

haha yeah i never really watched chuck, but bomer is great as the lead, very charismatic...1/19 needs to hurry, that cliffhanger left me wanting more

Always great to see "Jonesy" acting as well. Though the twist at the end of the last episode was waayyyy to cliche/predictable.

I didn't think it was cliche at all, It doesn't seem predictable that burke would be setting neal up, they seem to have a pretty good working rapport, and neal is getting things done so I didn't see that coming...

Oh yeah, it's back tonight. And it's a Wall Street episode.
I wish they would just group White Collar and Psych together, so I won't keep forgetting which show is when.

tuesdays 10pm, thats all you need to know...wall street stories always seem have to have a good amount of intrigue on other shows, and now with the economy and all..im sure this will be a good one tonight

hahaha...well part of the episode dealt with a comic book collection so i guess that made sense...i always like the con of playing two sides against each other...makes both look pretty stupid, and you dont really have to get your hands dirty...this show captures all the elements of the heist/con movies that i like...loving it

This was a fun episode. And it was so fun, it was pretty much like a Burn Notice episode.
Neil on drugs, Peter feeling up a not as hot chick, crazy Fozzie!

[quote name='Gamer SDP']anyone else glad
the plane blew up!
[/QUOTE]

Actually yes...I'm so done with the whole Kate thing, hopefully things pick up a bit in Season 2...not like Season 1 was slow, it was quite an adventure, and easily my new favorite show.

Yes! No more Kate! She really got on my nerves more than the female thief.

Of course the explosion was fake. It's New York City! We don't have the luxury of getting into gunfights or blowing things up in public like on Burn Notice.

All in all, it was a pretty nice show, and I loved the fact that it was filmed in the city.

bread's done
Back