White Knight Chronicles II (PS3) $16, NCAA 13 $50, F.Fantasy XIII-2 $20 (360) @Newegg

Thanks! I have always wanted to play WKC. Picked one up with shoprunner today, so I'm guessing its eligible again. Just in case others wanted to know. :lol:

[quote name='killzone54']Thanks! I have always wanted to play WKC. Picked one up with shoprunner today, so I'm guessing its eligible again. Just in case others wanted to know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same here. Just picked it up with ShopRunner.

Ordered WKCII, thanks. Feels like a bargain (makes me glow with an inner cheap ass CAG pride :)) with 2 games for $16 total.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I'm tempted, but I have heard WKC is one of the worst RPGs this gen. Everyone says it is abysmal.[/QUOTE]

No there's stuff like The Last Remnant, Cross Edge, and most of the non-Disgaea NIS lineup out there.

What I played of the old version of WKC 1 last year was fine except combat was a bit slow and this new version fixes that. It's no Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, or Valkyria Chronicles, but it's just as good as Eternal Sonata or Blue Dragon.

Also for those looking for FF 13-2 on PS3, GS has it on sale for $20 this week.

I absolutely love Eternal Sonata on the PS3. Had a lot of fun with my wife. It's definitely better than Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Vesperia just for the co-op main campaign alone. I would love to get my hands on any other jRPGs co-op games like Eternal Sonata. Waiting for any ultimate or final release of FFX 13-2 before picking that one up.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No there's stuff like The Last Remnant, Cross Edge, and most of the non-Disgaea NIS lineup out there.

What I played of the old version of WKC 1 last year was fine except combat was a bit slow and this new version fixes that. It's no Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, or Valkyria Chronicles, but it's just as good as Eternal Sonata or Blue Dragon.

Also for those looking for FF 13-2 on PS3, GS has it on sale for $20 this week.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']I absolutely love Eternal Sonata on the PS3. Had a lot of fun with my wife. It's definitely better than Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Vesperia just for the co-op main campaign alone. I would love to get my hands on any other jRPGs co-op games like Eternal Sonata. Waiting for any ultimate or final release of FFX 13-2 before picking that one up.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt it'll get any of that with the way the price has fallen on it. I don't think 13 even got one, at least in the US, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='Investor']I absolutely love Eternal Sonata on the PS3. Had a lot of fun with my wife. It's definitely better than Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Vesperia just for the co-op main campaign alone. I would love to get my hands on any other jRPGs co-op games like Eternal Sonata. Waiting for any ultimate or final release of FFX 13-2 before picking that one up.[/QUOTE]
All of the Tales games have local co-op. With up to 4 people controlling the characters during combat it gets pretty crazy at times but can be really rewarding when your combos and chains work out. Also, I wouldn't expect any "ultimate version" for any square-enix game. Especially in the US.

[quote name='MSUHitman'] Also for those looking for FF 13-2 on PS3, GS has it on sale for $20 this week.[/QUOTE]

Newegg has it for the same price with free shipping, see OP.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']My order for White Knights 2 was voided :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='scott_matthews']Same here. Just got an OOS order cancellation notice e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Uh oh. Website still shows it as in stock. I'll update the OP if/when Newegg changes the status on their website.

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']Mine shipped yesterday afternoon.

BOO! at people having their's canceled.:cry:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine also shipped yesterday afternoon. I was a little concerned because I got my order in late. When did you guys with canceled orders put in your orders?

I ordered mine Tuesday night and it was canceled. They said my card was not charged, but it was. They still have not refunded my money.

Also it is still shown as in stock.

Called newegg and they said it OOS and backordered when I placed the order(even though it wasn't listed that way on the site) and his records show they currently have more than 270 in stock. So he guaranteed me if I placed another order, it would go through. We'll see.

I have Tales of Vesperia, but I don't see local co-ops at all. My WKC II shipped yesterday as well.

[quote name='Woocls']All of the Tales games have local co-op. With up to 4 people controlling the characters during combat it gets pretty crazy at times but can be really rewarding when your combos and chains work out. Also, I wouldn't expect any "ultimate version" for any square-enix game. Especially in the US.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I ordered mine Tuesday night and it was canceled. They said my card was not charged, but it was. They still have not refunded my money.

Also it is still shown as in stock.[/QUOTE]

Was it a pre-authorization? People are constantly thinking those are actual charges. Folks need to learn how this new fangled credit/debit card business works! lol

[quote name='Zaku77']Was it a pre-authorization? People are constantly thinking those are actual charges. Folks need to learn how this new fangled credit/debit card business works! lol[/QUOTE]

I paid with paypal and they took my paypal funds and then canceled. I talked to a rep and they told me to wait 3-5 days for it. They haven't canceled my second order that I placed this morning at least. Hope that goes through.

[quote name='Zaku77']Was it a pre-authorization? People are constantly thinking those are actual charges. Folks need to learn how this new fangled credit/debit card business works! lol[/QUOTE]

It wasn't pre-authorization. The money is gone. I talked to newegg about it though and they said it would be put back in 3-5 business days.

[quote name='Green Card200']I paid with paypal and they took my paypal funds and then canceled. I talked to a rep and they told me to wait 3-5 days for it. They haven't canceled my second order that I placed this morning at least. Hope that goes through.[/QUOTE]

Paypal can't 'hold' money. If you pay with paypal even if it's a year until it ships you will pay immediately. That's why paypal pre-orders suck!

[quote name='tuffguycore']I got mine today, and the damned disc was loose, but it was fine, thank god those things were made so strong.[/QUOTE]

Glad they did that with blu-ray, dvd's always used to be scratched.

Mine shipped and i should have it by Monday, possibly Saturday.

I paid mine with Paypal as well, and my order shipped without issues. Sorry to hear about yours being cancelled.

[quote name='Green Card200']I paid with paypal and they took my paypal funds and then canceled. I talked to a rep and they told me to wait 3-5 days for it. They haven't canceled my second order that I placed this morning at least. Hope that goes through.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']I paid mine with Paypal as well, and my order shipped without issues. Sorry to hear about yours being cancelled.[/QUOTE]

My second order shipped this morning. Now all I have to do is wait for my refund for the first order and I'm all set.

[quote name='Green Card200']My second order shipped this morning. Now all I have to do is wait for my refund for the first order and I'm all set.[/QUOTE]

My second order just shipped this afternoon; I also received an e-mail that I am in the process of being refunded through PayPal for the first order that was voided.

[quote name='Bosamba']Newegg has it for the same price with free shipping, see OP.[/QUOTE]

Sorry your post only said 360 so I thought it was that system only.

I should've bumped the shipping up a notch: I was wondering why the estimate was the 17th when there's no way that UPS would take that long...then it got turned over to USPS and I suddenly realized where the extra days came from.:p

Ug...I'm gonna have to file a claim if it doesn't show-up by the 20th. I fucking hate the postal service around here. (they constantly screw-up)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back