Who all plays Live here?

MorganWebbLover

CAGiversary!
Hey guys looking for some fun folks to play Live with. i mostly play Halo 2, but i'm up for anything as long as i have the game. Hit me up with a friend invite if you ever wanna play. My tag is TheGunslinger6

[quote name='zionoverfire']Is that a man in your picture?[/QUOTE]

lol Man that joke never gets old.

mwls23ot.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I kicked your ass in Halo 2 twice. I wouldn't mind doing it again. Gamertag: zewone[/QUOTE]

Actually i remember my team kicking SuckAssGamer's ass on headlong, but hey, ill let you live the dream.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Actually i remember my team kicking SuckAssGamer's ass on headlong, but hey, ill let you live the dream.[/QUOTE]
Your team may have one, but I remember beating your ass. Either way, like I said, I'll play you again.

Wow... she looks kinda trashy in that last pic... Honest... red heels with a black mini? HELLO!

[quote name='zewone']Your team may have one, but I remember beating your ass. Either way, like I said, I'll play you again.[/QUOTE]

it's cool, everyone wants a piece of the pie ya know. How about tonite then? My team vs your team? just hook up an invite and well rumble.

[quote name='zewone']Alright, I know this isn't really MWL, but I'll see what I can do.[/QUOTE]

what in the hell makes you think its not me? are we gonna do this thing, or are you gonna pussyfoot around?

Oh this guy, i love this guy. one of the only funny people on this site. hes just not that great at Halo.

and dont worry, well be ready. just send the invite, 9 PM EST?

[quote name='Murcielago77']so whats your gamertag again[/QUOTE]

Gee, i dunno, let me look at the thread where i clearly state it several times.

i can already tell you wont present much of a threat if you play me.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If this was rasslin I'd be shouting "YOU FU(KED UP" over and over again.[/QUOTE]

I miss ECW :(

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Gee, i dunno, let me look at the thread where i clearly state it several times.

i can already tell you wont present much of a threat if you play me.[/QUOTE]

if nothing else, it is present in your profile

nice to see you back MWL

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']lol Man that joke never gets old.

mwls23ot.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow. :hot:

Put that one in your sig, instead of the meh pics you have now.

And I play online. But, mostly Top Spin only.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']lol Man that joke never gets old.

mwls23ot.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was against site policy to post pictures of men in skirts? I'm quite amazed that he went to the trouble of waxing his legs, that must have really hurt. Also next time he wants to play dress-up he really should consider using a padded bra.

Come on now. Even the Morgan haters must admit that she looks good in that pic.

I'll admit that there are hotter women out there, but she looks damn good and that combined with her apparent love for video games makes her quite desirable. Still, I'd never seen her look so ridiculously amazing as she does in the picture.

Excuse me while I go, er... "check myself for testicular lumps".

bread's done
Back