Who gives feedback first?

Hell Monkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
I've wondering this for awhile. In all but one of my trades so far I've given feedback first.

This includes situations where I was paying ($$) for the item in question and it was when shipped to me. I would get the item, leave feedback, then ping the seller to get my own.

This has left me a few times where I'm trying to chase down the seller (still trying to get one) to get feedback for an item. On CAG what is the normal accepted process? Who should leave feedback first?

For me, I generally wait to leave feedback until all items have been received on both ends and both parties are satisfied. Some choose to do it differently but that's how I do it.

[quote name='neocisco']For me, I generally wait to leave feedback until all items have been received on both ends and both parties are satisfied. Some choose to do it differently but that's how I do it.[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing. I haven't had any problems with buying and selling things online, but I've read enough ebay horror stories to know what can happen.

[quote name='helluvagood']I only leave feedback when the person has received the item or when I have received it.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much what I do. At the end of the deal is when I leave it.

when payment/items are sent/received for both sides.

with that said I left feedback for someone and have yet to receive feedback. I was the buyer and have contacted the seller a few times. this user has noticeably more feedback than I do, and the trade happened nearly 6 months ago

I hate to be the only one waiting for feedback so after a few days of a completed trade I'll tell them politely to please leave feedback if they haven't done so already and I'll do the same.

I leave feedback when someone reminds me to after I have received the item or payment and they received their item or payment.

bread's done
Back