Who here is getting Resident Evil 4 at launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='guyver2077']when are the stores getting it... i would have ordered it at gamestop.com with free overnight shipping but i missed out on it.. i did preorder it b&m but i guess no soundtrack though.....[/quote]

I think it depends on the store. I called my GameStop and they said they should have it by 3 PM. I have heard that some will get it in first thing tommorw morning while other won't get it until Thursday, I guess it is very YMMV. Best of luck.

Yeah my gamestop already have the soundtracks available. The soundtracks not from the game its from the first resident evil movie and the second one. It comes in a cd sleeve and has the gamcube cover art in front of it.

I can't wait to get it... for $20 or less in 6 months... I'm having a hard time getting through the first game. The controls are clunky and the puzzles are freaking ridiculous...

[quote name='javeryh']I can't wait to get it... for $20 or less in 6 months... I'm having a hard time getting through the first game. The controls are clunky and the puzzles are freaking ridiculous...[/quote]

They seemed to have fixed all of that. The are just enough puzzles now to break up the action (according to the reviews). The controls while the same feel a lot different as the camera is positioned behind the character. Just read the reviews if you have any doubts about the game. I guess once a cheapassgamer, always a cheapassgamer. :D

[quote name='HOTSHIET']I'm definately picking up this bad boy tomorrow. I haven't even opened my Gamecube yet![/quote]

if you have a new cube return it, and pick up RE4 and a GCN at BB. You get a 20 dollar gift card when you buy them together

Hopefully my copy comes in the morning before I go to class. Maybe even a chance to play it too...

Weird that the game shipped first, but my soundtrack didn't...

Just to update my status on getting on the game...

On Wednesday I'm heading to Gamerush to trade in 007:EON, NBA Street V2, and Freedom Fighters so I can get the game for 30 with the current promotion.

I'll get like 20 from those games, so I get a brand new RE4 for like 12 dollars (after taxes) from my pockets! \:D/

[quote name='javeryh']I can't wait to get it... for $20 or less in 6 months... I'm having a hard time getting through the first game. The controls are clunky and the puzzles are freaking ridiculous...[/quote]

you think it will drop that fast? I have a feeling it will be longer than that to hit $20.

Dont worry abotu story and how it all plays out go get the damn game... instead of torture yourself to catch up on the story...

Its sweet everyone... I am at work but when i get home its....

Change clothes
Eat
Wash the truck
Take pics of the truck so I can put it up for sale.
etc etc

Then pure gaming bliss..

ok ok maybe I will watch the intro first then go do those other things...

I am at home now and the tension is killing me. My sister told me that she does not want me to play without her. The problem is, is that she is comming home at 6:00. Oh well, I will be playing all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back