who is going to buy NBA Street Vol. 3

[quote name='XCutioner93']I'm picking it up the day it comes out, it's my favorite basketball series, and now it's online.[/quote]

same with me!

xbox live is a seller for me on games now

[quote name='Tricky']I will get the GCN version. Mario is suppose to be in the game.[/quote]

Do you Nintendo fans need to have Mario in EVERYTHING?

I don't understand why including Mario is such a big deal. Its more scary than anything else. I would MUCH rather get the XBOX version. It has better graphics/audio, and online play. Seeing Mario in a basketball game would just be scary.

It's all about Mario for me. I'm not really into sports games so much, but I think Mario will make this game for me.

You know, the GC's graphics aren't that inferior to Xbox. If you want to play online, then, yeah, get the xbox version. I don't, so It's all about the plumber for me.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='Tricky']I will get the GCN version. Mario is suppose to be in the game.[/quote]

Do you Nintendo fans need to have Mario in EVERYTHING?[/quote]

Doesnt hurt :D

[quote name='regisphilbi0']This game looks tight. I'll pick it up from EBgames.com for $33.74 as soon as its up. I can't shaqfuing wait.[/quote]

:?: I checked ebgames.com and it said $49.99. Am I missing something?

I got the demo. Its fun. You do tricks with the right analog now because EA has to make the right analog do something in every sports game they have. But if you like the old ones you will def like this one

I gotta agree with the N-Fanboys on this one. I usually get the Xbox version but that GCN version with Mario is looking pretty good. Playing on Live though....Arrrggggh.... Now I'm not sure..... Sadly I'll probably wait till the price drops or I can get some crazy deal somewhere and then just buy both :)

I'm debating on the GC or PS2 version. The main problem I am thinking about is the controller issue. I loved the setup on the PS2 controller but am not sure about the GC controller for this game.

[quote name='Mistik'][quote name='regisphilbi0']This game looks tight. I'll pick it up from EBgames.com for $33.74 as soon as its up. I can't shaqfuing wait.[/quote]

:?: I checked ebgames.com and it said $49.99. Am I missing something?[/quote]

When newer games are used on ebgames.com, they become $33.74 after using an edge card + coupon codes... He will wait until a used one comes in to pick it up a little cheaper...

How can you heartless bastards even THINK of supporting EA? [-X ;-)

its mario, luigi, and peach
with this, the soon to be released mario baseball and DDR mario
the cycle with be nearly complete
all we nee is mario FUTBOL and mario football

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='Tricky']I will get the GCN version. Mario is suppose to be in the game.[/quote]

Do you Nintendo fans need to have Mario in EVERYTHING?[/quote]

Do you need to have your thumb up your butt all the time?

[quote name='Rozz']How can you heartless bastards even THINK of supporting EA? [-X ;-)[/quote]

Seconds the motion. Also, Street Franchise looks like it's being run into the ground.

bread's done
Back