Who is Inked

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']
stupid_tattoos%25252525252B22.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I saw that guy on a program before. He actually lost that arm too a shark, that is what made him do that.

I find most tribute tattoos kind of stupid. I plan on getting a few tattoos for aesthetic reasons. Just some simple designs that look good on my body. None of this doodle pad shit.

[quote name='X BRO 420']I find most tribute tattoos kind of stupid. I plan on getting a few tattoos for aesthetic reasons. Just some simple designs that look good on my body. None of this doodle pad shit.[/QUOTE]

Someone who treats tattoos like accessories has no right to call other peoples tattoos stupid. At least their tattoos have meanings other then "yeah bitch look at these tanned guns".

[quote name='MSI Magus']Someone who treats tattoos like accessories has no right to call other peoples tattoos stupid. At least their tattoos have meanings other then "yeah bitch look at these tanned guns".[/QUOTE]
Don't bother responding, check his name . . .troll account.

It made me LOL though.

[quote name='javeryh']That is really cool. Do you have any pics? I can already picture what I'd have to get for my daughter:

images

Ha! Not really but I do call her Sweetums...[/QUOTE]

I'll see if I can upload one when i get home.

Tattoos are cliche. No different than every emo/goth kid who doesn't want to conform yet looks just like all the other emo/goth kids. "Oh, but it's me expressing myself" - Bullshit. So is poetry and music and that doesn't involve deforming your body. It's not unique and it's not clever.

[quote name='crushtopher']Tattoos are cliche. No different than every emo/goth kid who doesn't want to conform yet looks just like all the other emo/goth kids. "Oh, but it's me expressing myself" - Bullshit. So is poetry and music and that doesn't involve deforming your body. It's not unique and it's not clever.[/QUOTE]

What was the purpose of coming in to a topic about tattoos and saying this? The only reason to do it is to anger other people, and if you need to get off by angering others then you have far more problems then anyone "expressing themselves by deforming their body".

Christ you sound like my mother in law. Everyone has a tattoo these days, if all I wanted was to shock people or run against conformity then I would go back to when I was 15 and carried a purse and pinned a stuffed animal to my pants. As an adult I sat down and looked at myself and found the pieces that fit and the pieces that did not. Given your attitude and willingness to be a dick I imagine its hard for you to understand though that anyone can actually put thoughts in to their actions let alone in to who they are. Don't bother respond, less its an apology I will assume your a troll or as I said before just a lonely grumpy fuck in general, Aka not worth my time.

[quote name='crushtopher']Tattoos are cliche. No different than every emo/goth kid who doesn't want to conform yet looks just like all the other emo/goth kids. "Oh, but it's me expressing myself" - Bullshit. So is poetry and music and that doesn't involve deforming your body. It's not unique and it's not clever.[/QUOTE]

^^^^ Has tiny balls.

I agree. The only things that are cool are the things that crushtopher and his friends like. No reason to get a tattoo, or different styles of shoes, or like certain colors. Hobbies are for emo goth kids pretending to express themselves...nope...the best thing to do is to wait for topher here approval list of actions.

I am waiting orders for what hobbies/style/things you do so I can replicate them and not be a emo/goth kid.

On a lighter note....the last guy who said he didnt understand why kids deformed their bodies for a style did so while smoking cig.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I agree. The only things that are cool are the things that crushtopher and his friends like. No reason to get a tattoo, or different styles of shoes, or like certain colors. Hobbies are for emo goth kids pretending to express themselves...nope...the best thing to do is to wait for topher here approval list of actions.

I am waiting orders for what hobbies/style/things you do so I can replicate them and not be a emo/goth kid.

On a lighter note....the last guy who said he didnt understand why kids deformed their bodies for a style did so while smoking cig.[/QUOTE]

I thought he did so while eating too much ice cream.

[quote name='MSI Magus']What was the purpose of coming in to a topic about tattoos and saying this? The only reason to do it is to anger other people, and if you need to get off by angering others then you have far more problems then anyone "expressing themselves by deforming their body".

Christ you sound like my mother in law. Everyone has a tattoo these days, if all I wanted was to shock people or run against conformity then I would go back to when I was 15 and carried a purse and pinned a stuffed animal to my pants. As an adult I sat down and looked at myself and found the pieces that fit and the pieces that did not. Given your attitude and willingness to be a dick I imagine its hard for you to understand though that anyone can actually put thoughts in to their actions let alone in to who they are. Don't bother respond, less its an apology I will assume your a troll or as I said before just a lonely grumpy fuck in general, Aka not worth my time.[/QUOTE]

Really? Is that the best you can do? "Everyone" does not have a tattoo these days, otherwise I would have one. I simply voiced my opinion on a subject and you chose to be a butt-hurt little bitch and take offense to it. I really don't care if someone gets angry because that's their problem and not mine. You're probably more of a resemblance to your mother in law than I am. Oh, it's not much of a bother for me to respond and no, you won't be getting an apology. And you really shouldn't assume such things because it really won't get you far in life. I'm not a troll nor am I lonely and/or grumpy. Nice try though. Perhaps you should spend more time designing clever and witty insults than tattoos. Oh wait, perhaps more of your body just "doesn't fit."

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I asked for Wolverine on a horse. I don't know why the horse has such long hair, but I guess I should have been more specific.[/QUOTE]

That looks like a My Little Pony and not just some horse. Your tat artist is a moron if he doesn't know the difference between the two.

This is a very ignorant opinion, just so you are aware.

[quote name='crushtopher']That looks like a My Little Pony and not just some horse. Your tat artist is a moron if he doesn't know the difference between the two.[/QUOTE]

His post looks like sarcasm, not just some serious post. You must be a moron if you don't know the different between the two.

[quote name='Rocko']This is a very ignorant opinion, just so you are aware.[/QUOTE]

Meh do not waste your breath. I just tossed him on ignore ;) Dude seriously needs to get laid and mellow the fuck out. ;)

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']His post looks like sarcasm, not just some serious post. You must be a moron if you don't know the different between the two.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see that in addition to being an arrogant jerk he also is not as my sister in law put it the other day "The brightest tool in the shed".

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']His post looks like sarcasm, not just some serious post. You must be a moron if you don't know the different between the two.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't a serious post?!

[quote name='crushtopher']That wasn't a serious post?![/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity... if you dislike tattoos and the people who choose to have them, then why are you viewing, let alone posting, in this thread.

I smell a troll.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Just out of curiosity... if you dislike tattoos and the people who choose to have them, then why are you viewing, let alone posting, in this thread.

I smell a troll.[/QUOTE]

He can not be a professional troll though because his account has been around awhile and has trades. That was I guessed just a grumpy fuck in general.

Tattoos for the most part are pretty embarrassing. I dumped my ex because she got a big one over her chest. Why ruin a perfect pair boobs with some mediocre "art"?

[quote name='SgtMurder']Tattoos for the most part are pretty embarrassing. I dumped my ex because she got a big one over her chest. Why ruin a perfect pair boobs with some mediocre "art"?[/QUOTE]

THIS I can agree with. Well not the dumping your ex part, that is hella shallow if its your only reason. I can agree that most tattoos are medicore at best though and that the chest is not the most flattering of places 90% of the time. Though I think it takes FAR more then a tattoo to ruin a good pair of boobs.

[quote name='MSI Magus']THIS I can agree with. Well not the dumping your ex part, that is hella shallow if its your only reason. I can agree that most tattoos are medicore at best though and that the chest is not the most flattering of places 90% of the time. Though I think it takes FAR more then a tattoo to ruin a good pair of boobs.[/QUOTE]

Uhmm, the fact I told her not to get any was the final straw.

Full on chest tats on chicks can be somewhat unappealing. I've dated three girls with giant colorful chest tats... and during a particular activity (ahem...) they can be rather distracting. Last thing I want to be doing during the "act" is critiquing art.

Then again...

Edit:
As most of us might want to, I'm also choosing to ignore crushtopher. Such a negative little fellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Just out of curiosity... if you dislike tattoos and the people who choose to have them, then why are you viewing, let alone posting, in this thread.

I smell a troll.[/QUOTE]

That's an easy one - Because I can. You act as if you've never viewed and/or posted in a thread that you either didn't like or had a different opinion of.

Also, and I know the Magusbitch has ignored me, but that really doesn't make sense for someone to understand/agree with dumping somebody for getting a tattoo yet I say that I think they are cliche and I'm deemed a "troll" and I have tiny testicles.

[quote name='SgtMurder']Uhmm, the fact I told her not to get any was the final straw.[/QUOTE]

It seems as tho your pimp hand was not strong with that one...

ok, I figured I might as well post and be ridiculed here.

Max from Where the Wild Things are
DSCN1140.jpg

Eye of Sauron with Elvish Writing
DSCN1143.jpg

Star Wars Rebel and Empire logos plus Smaug from The Hobbit as sketched by Tolkien
DSCN1145.jpg

[quote name='QiG']It seems as tho your pimp hand was not strong with that one...[/QUOTE]
I miss Strongpimphand...

Ok its time i post my own "mark of shame". Just kidding :p no shame here. Its not too large. I went with the standers should/bicep tattoo, but I had a family member do it who works in a shop for a living. No idea how much it would of cost if I didn't trade 2 computer repairs for the tattoo.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']

DSCN1143.jpg

[/QUOTE]

That looks like a giant, hairy tit.

Also, about my tat, you're saying my artist gave me a pony instead of a horse? What's the difference?

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Full on chest tats on chicks can be somewhat unappealing. I've dated three girls with giant colorful chest tats... and during a particular activity (ahem...) they can be rather distracting. Last thing I want to be doing during the "act" is critiquing art.

Then again...

Edit:
As most of us might want to, I'm also choosing to ignore crushtopher. Such a negative little fellow.[/QUOTE]

I gotta say, I think tattoos on girls are incredibly sexy. Some chest pieces don't look good but the ones that are well-designed make a hot girl ten times hotter.

Tits should not be covered in tats.If its small and tasteful its nice. Trap stamps are so so hot.

God can't wait to get my tats done.

[quote name='SgtMurder']Uhmm, the fact I told her not to get any was the final straw.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's how relationships work.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Christ do you sing for a death metal band or what?[/QUOTE]

Haha, no. Surprisingly (maybe), thats only the first time I've been asked that.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']ok, I figured I might as well post and be ridiculed here.

Max from Where the Wild Things are
DSCN1140.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

Star Wars Rebel and Empire logos plus Smaug from The Hobbit as sketched by Tolkien
DSCN1145.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dude your tats are just lame

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']ok, I figured I might as well post and be ridiculed here.[/QUOTE]

Not crazy about the eye of sauron but the others are pretty hype. Smaug is easily the standout IMO.

Huge, elaborate tattoos on an attractive women can make her about 100 times hotter IMO. I think people are generally against tattoos because many people get shitty ones and when paired with an unattractive body the whole image can be very negative.

I think a Li'Cie brand from FFXIII would be pretty good looking, I've seen some online.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Huge, elaborate tattoos on an attractive women can make her about 100 times hotter IMO. I think people are generally against tattoos because many people get shitty ones and when paired with an unattractive body the whole image can be very negative.

I think a Li'Cie brand from FFXIII would be pretty good looking, I've seen some online.[/QUOTE]

LOL personally I think someone with a normally unattractive body can look 100 times better with the right tattoo. But I respect your opinion. :)

Well, I suppose a great tattoo will look great regardless. Nice ones you got there, by the way.

It'd be cool to get one myself, but I don't think I'd ever go through with it.

bread's done
Back