Who is your favorite poster on this site?

[quote name='el bobo']Zewone, Scorch, Trakan, and Mr. Anderson. I think Zewone got pissed at me before, because someone was trying to la pucelle tactics, and I mentioned it was cheaper at target... Whoops![/quote]

I remember that, I apologize. It was something about your avatar that I just didn't like. :)

I don't have a favorite poster, as Jsweeny already pointed out different people are useful for different reasons. While I could make a list also, it would contain most of the same users.

My favorite poster is JimBagleaducia, hands down. He always has some insightful, thought provoking things to say, and he's got me out of some really sticky legal situations. A great lawyer, great CAG'er, and great man in general. Three cheers for the great JimBagleducia!!!!!!

I'd have to say the follow, for no particular reason:

Trakan
Morbid
Zion
Zenith
Crash
Ledhed
Moxio
and many others, but if i see a post by most of them, i'll look at it first.

[quote name='JSweeney']
Mr.Anderson, deadzone and morbid all seem to be fountains of teen agnst, so they're fun to read, if even only for a chuckle.[/quote]

hahaha, take THAT karla :rofl:

[quote name='zionoverfire']I don't have a favorite poster, as Jsweeny already pointed out different people are useful for different reasons. While I could make a list also, it would contain most of the same users.[/quote]

What about making a list?

My favorite is DenisDFat. I find his antics amusing and I know that whenever he posts, someone who's uptight or doesn't get it will go nuts. It's quite fun to watch everyone's reactions to his posts.

I don't have favorite posters, because when you think about it, it's kinda creepy. But Stealthy is pretty cool, and CrashSpyro did discover the greatest deal of '04.

[quote name='rabbitt']I don't have favorite posters, because when you think about it, it's kinda creepy. But Stealthy is pretty cool, and CrashSpyro did discover the greatest deal of '04.[/quote]

Favorite poster? Oh god... mine was a list of people I'd invite over for my next orgy :oops:

[quote name='jimbodan']My favorite is DenisDFat. I find his antics amusing and I know that whenever he posts, someone who's uptight or doesn't get it will go nuts. It's quite fun to watch everyone's reactions to his posts.[/quote]

Yeah, unlike a lot of the people on this site, DDF doesn't really bother me. I think he's pretty funny, in a way. He nor anyone else, however, can compare to my hero, Jim Bagleaducia.

[quote name='JSweeney']
The Michigan CAGs have me doublechecking for the local deals.

Scorch is often good for a read... I know he usually is dead set against my post most of the time, but I can tell from the rest of his posts that he's usually a decent guy, so I at least look at what he's saying.

I know there are lots of other CAGs that I check thier posts constantly, but I'm pretty sure that all of you don't want to read a 2-3 page documentation of what I enjoy about each and every CAG that posts.[/quote] Scorch Rules!! :applause: BTW , Check out JSweeney's "I just wanted to see if you anyone would notice" typo . :wink:

Hmm...can't pick just one...(no particular order)

Moxio
NintendoFanGirl
DaPhatty
Grave_Addiction
x0thedeadzone0x
CaseyRyback
zewone
Rig
Big Dirty
mousin
CheapyD

I am sure I left out some good ones too.

No offense, but DenisDFat is like the CAG version of Saxon at Gamefaqs. The humor left long ago.

DDF is the kind of person i was alwasys taught to ignore when i was younger...but god, do i ever just want to bop him on the head. Yeah, BOP.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']no love for the albino ninja

*sigh*[/quote]

I will say you have an awesome sig.

kind of hard not to miss it either.

and wlau and dafoomie are some of my favorites, because they both post really good deals

i am sure nobody said me but really i guess i don't have a fav..

mostly i like the guy who does the weekly ad's early and anybody that has posted a deal.

A few CAG's have helped me with some purchases and saved me a few bucks. Those are my favorite

Mr.Anderson- one of the greatest posts ever.
Casey Ryback-Great Moderator.
Stealthy Seal-Just a cool guy.
WhipSmartBanky and Punqsux- for that great post about them fighting but then it being a joke.

Oh yeah, and CheapyD.

This thread reminds me of the 50 CAGs that will go to Heaven thread.

There really are too many that I enjoy to read. So in no particular order, I present you my list:

zewone
dafoomie
Trakan
Mr. Anderson
Shrike4242
Rig
of course CheapyD
fidodido
JSweeney (one of the most articulate posters)
epobirs
MoribdAngel4Life
ZL
Crashspyro123
Ledhed
Moxio (great guy and poster, makes awesome avatars too.)
punqsux (great comics)
Stealthy
Sneaky
WSB
Yaehman
tubtub
wario64
trustcompany1013
Admiral "It's A Trap!" Ackbar
xDZx
AdamInPlaidum
nirvanaguy
d4rkwolfe
Craven_fiend
CaseyRyback
sblymnlcrymnl
Daphatty
BigNick
Dok Diamond
organcow
Renzokuken
cyberlian
sj41/skittles jr./ master baiter
demomanTNA
lootr2core
Reality's Fringe (great guy, helped me out with the first time the #30% off B&M coupon was on at EB when i was having difficulty getting it.)
defender
d4rkewolfe
crazytalkx
Xevious
SpookyD
wlau

etc.

Well that's my list....hope I didn't leave anyone out. Looks like nobody cares about me or my posts though :(

Edit: Added some more people.

Edit: Yay!! Just noticed Moxio put me on his list. :D

[quote name='Moxio']CheapyD. He's the man in charge, and he's the one who brought us all together.

EDIT: I guess I should be more open. :)

Trakan
GuildewasNK
Hiccupleftovers
Greydemise
SneakyPenguin
StealthySeal
Daphatty
Dafoomie
Jsweeney
BigNick
Defender
Morbid
sbylmnl
zion
zewone
tyecko
Crashspyro
Ledhed
Zenithian Legend
ananag112
Jimmiemac (where has he been?)
WSB
Adaminpaladium (forever n00b xD)
wshakspear
rig
nirvanaguy
d4rkwolfe
Craven_fiend
xDZx
Punqsux
shoobywizard88
caseyRyback
Shrike4242
epobirs

There's probably more people but I just made the list off the top of my head. Tell me if I forgot you, you should know who you are! :D

CAG rocks.[/quote]

It's Plaidum, but thanks, dude! :D

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']
It's Plaidum, but thanks, dude! :D[/quote]

Oh, I got your name mixed up with platinum. >_< sorry!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hmm...can't pick just one...(no particular order)

Moxio
NintendoFanGirl
DaPhatty
Grave_Addiction
x0thedeadzone0x
CaseyRyback
zewone
Rig
Big Dirty
mousin
CheapyD

No offense, but DenisDFat is like the CAG version of Saxon at Gamefaqs. The humor left long ago.[/quote]

Saxon = Joke Account

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']
It's Plaidum, but thanks, dude! :D[/quote]

Oh, I got your name mixed up with platinum. >_< sorry![/quote]

No big.

I would have to say neocisco. His quick, witty banter and snappy retorts are unparalleled. His vocabulary is as deep as the oceans. His insight and level of intellect are matched by none. He is, by far, the greatest poster this website, nay, the entire world wide web has ever had the honor of witnessing.
Only one problem--why hasn't he finished SOCOM yet!?

I love Redcar. His CC sale post was awesome! Man I hope he post some more deal like that soon! :lol:

My favorite posters would be anyone who is cool and contributes around here. You all know who you are. :D

Sadly... nobody loves me in return. Oh well, nothing new there. :cry:

[quote name='The_Continental']BigNick and Pittsburghafterdark, but I think PAD left out of political frustration.[/quote]

Considering they both left at about the same time and they did a lot of gay bashing on the vs. fourms...I'm tempted to make a gay joke at their expense. So I will.

If you are looking for Big Nick, he can be found in Pittsburgh after Dark.

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='The_Continental']BigNick and Pittsburghafterdark, but I think PAD left out of political frustration.[/quote]

Considering they both left at about the same time and they did a lot of gay bashing on the vs. fourms...I'm tempted to make a gay joke at their expense. So I will.

If you are looking for Big Nick, he can be found in Pittsburgh after Dark.[/quote]

Nice :) Almost....classy.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='el bobo']Zewone, Scorch, Trakan, and Mr. Anderson. I think Zewone got pissed at me before, because someone was trying to la pucelle tactics, and I mentioned it was cheaper at target... Whoops![/quote]

I remember that, I apologize. It was something about your avatar that I just didn't like. :)[/quote]
Heh, it's okay. I was just worried, since you seemed to have a lot of CAGs supporting you that I would be shunned or something. #-o

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='The_Continental']BigNick and Pittsburghafterdark, but I think PAD left out of political frustration.[/quote]

If you are looking for Big Nick, he can be found in Pittsburgh after Dark.[/quote]

Man that was awesome! :lol:

PS: I love each and everyone one of my posts like a child.

[quote name='tomcat']I love Redcar. His CC sale post was awesome! Man I hope he post some more deal like that soon! :lol:[/quote] :rofl:

Hmm. Sort of hard to only pick one, but:

Karshy (Ghaleon)
Morbid
Punq
Hiccup
dcfox (i miss him)
Gothic_Walrus
Crash
Zion
Trakey
Guile
Tyecko
Defender
ElfAngel
Cracka
Xevious
evilpenguin
organicow
crazytalkx
Casey
d4rkewolfe
adaminplaidum
Acrylic
Wario
Rimsforsale
Daphatty
snotknocker
defender
jmcc
sblymnl (when he's here)
craven_fiend
Phrost
cheapy of course
zenithian
lootr2core
Reality's Fringe
WSB
and sometimes Stealthy and Jsweeney.

honorable mentions I have to give out are spookyD, bruce_pwns, meynerd and pimp_daddy, i truly miss their presence.
6669 too of course.

oh yeah, and maybe, just maybe, i should throw in that penguin dude, the one that thinks he's all sneaky ;)

EDIT: smalien you're pretty cool too :)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='GuilewasNK']Hmm...can't pick just one...(no particular order)

Moxio
NintendoFanGirl
DaPhatty
Grave_Addiction
x0thedeadzone0x
CaseyRyback
zewone
Rig
Big Dirty
mousin
CheapyD

No offense, but DenisDFat is like the CAG version of Saxon at Gamefaqs. The humor left long ago.[/quote]

Saxon = Joke Account[/quote]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back