who watched the video game awards on spike last night?

last years awards were so..whats the word I'm looking for..retarted. So no, I didn't watch this year.

[quote name='CrimGhost']Not me. I can look at shit in my toilet.[/quote]

I would rather smell my shit than watch the crap video game awards by Spike TV.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']i heard that Jenna Jameson flashed the crowd?
anyone have a vid of that?[/quote]If that's true, I'm glad I recorded this. :wink:

I watched pretty much all of it, but 20 minutes from the end I switched to the Mavs basketball game and saw them lose to the Warriors. :(

I watched parts of it, only thing worth watching was for Brook Burke and Sam L Jackson calling GTA SA "GTA 2".

And are you sure Jenna Jameson was there? I thought it was last year's show.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Oktoberfest']i heard that Jenna Jameson flashed the crowd?
anyone have a vid of that?[/quote]If that's true, I'm glad I recorded this. :wink:

I watched pretty much all of it, but 20 minutes from the end I switched to the Mavs basketball game and saw them lose to the Warriors. :([/quote]

I live on the West Coast, so it didn't start here until 9 pm, so I watched the local Warriors beat the Mavs, then changed the channel to Spike, and there was a countdown timer before the show started. I watched the whole VGA show, but nothing stood out. Some of the nominees were so stupis, you'd think they be joking to include that in there, like Best Female Performace nominee as that old James Bond lady (no offense to her, just her character). Only things that were interesting were the previews and "cheat codes".. :twisted:

Last year it was pretty painful to watch.........True Crime best action game.....big no no........Madden GOTY.....another big no. I just didn't think I should punish myself to watch it.

I watched some of it, but it was awful. The presenters were just wingin it and they stumbled all over the prompts and queues. It was funny at first but then I just got tired of it. Yeah, some of the categories were awful also.

Wasn't too bad. Just watched the last three awards. Best sports game (Madden 2005 - can't argue with that), most addictive (Burnout 3 - hmmm, haven't played it yet, but I doubt if its more addictive than Sims 2. Kudos for their inclusion of Katamari Damacy as a nominee), and best game of 2004 (GTA SA - not as good as online Halo 2, but not too bad a choice.) Motley Crue looked about as good as they always have - take that for whatever its worth.

[quote name='TheRock88']I watched parts of it, only thing worth watching was for Brook Burke and Sam L Jackson calling GTA SA "GTA 2".[/quote]

That's funny. Isn't Samuel L. Jackson one of the voice actors for GTA:SA too?

I didn't. I had 2 finals today so I spent almost of all yesterday studying and I didn't feel like I would miss anything by not watching the show.

bread's done
Back