Who will win the Super Bowl?

Titans.

I just hope they don't go the route of the 2008 Lions and win every preseason game and....you get the picture.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Though the boys of MLB are looking good this year, I'm gonna go with a safe bet and say a football team will win the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]
Show's what you know. :roll:

I'm going to go with a total flyer here, and vote for my Miami Dolphins. If they can improve as much as they did last year from their horrible 2007 season...

Wildcat Offense all the way baby!

And sniped by mere seconds. I wanted to be the first to sound crazy (and also didn't vote for the Lions). :cry:

I'm sick of the usual suspects so I will pick the Dolphins too. I have no great love for that team though.

uhh Go Gators!!

on topic: can't go against home team. da bears. We got a QB NOW! ..to bad Cutler has no1 to throw it to :(

I voted cards although I now it won't happen. Everyone here in phx is ready to go to the superbowl again. It's gonna be tough this year for the home crowd..

You have the wrong two NFC east teams......

Go Cowboys!

My two favorite teams are in the two hardest divisions Cowboys obviously and then my beloved Bungals stuck in the AFC north with the Ravens and Steelers last years champ and AFC runner up.

[quote name='botticus']How'd I get beat 3 times with the Lions response already?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to laugh if all the people being sarcastic are actually right.

At least, I hope it's sarcasm. Nobody seriously believes they will, right? RIGHT?

I'm gonna be a homer and say the Patriots. Obviously it will hinge on Tom Brady, but so far so good, and if he's completely healthy that offense is still stacked.

When I'm not rooting for the Browns, I cheer on the Giants. As long as the GD steelers don't go again, I'll be happy. I'd rather see the Bangles make it.

[quote name='ananag112']J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Hope we at least make the playoffs this year. Jets are much improved over last season.[/QUOTE]
Surely you
1zvsxh2.jpg

Miami Dolphins.

As a long time fan, I was so happy to finally see them make the playoffs last year. I was especially glad to see them tear the Patriots a new asshole in Foxboro. I'm hoping they'll continue to improve this year and possibly even contend in the playoffs.

Tony finally has ice running through his veins. Leaving Jessica at IHOP was just the first sign and he knows he has to show everyone that the new stadium is his house. Wade is also going to ensure that the secondary does its fucking job and holds shit down enough to at least keep the offense in the game.

The Dallas Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl.

[quote name='$hady']You have the wrong two NFC east teams......

Go Cowboys!

My two favorite teams are in the two hardest divisions Cowboys obviously and then my beloved Bungals stuck in the AFC north with the Ravens and Steelers last years champ and AFC runner up.[/QUOTE]
ROFL cowboys are the kings of choke.

[quote name='SoulReaver']ROFL cowboys are the kings of choke.[/QUOTE]

Funniest post I have ever read. You pick a team that went 18-0 and choked on the biggest stage and then you picked the Eagles. The fucking Eagles. The team that always ends up going to the NFC championship game and sucking dick. The one time they do end up making it past the championship game their QB starts blowing chunks because the pressure becomes too much.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Funniest post I have ever read. You pick a team that went 18-0 and choked on the biggest stage and then you picked the Eagles. The fucking Eagles. The team that always ends up going to the NFC championship game and sucking dick. The one time they do end up making it past the championship game their QB starts blowing chunks because the pressure becomes too much.[/QUOTE]
When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?

bread's done
Back