"Who's Dat Ninja?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Local BB was flooded with em. Especially the 360 version -- watched them unpack about 18 units friday night. they had at least 6 for PS3 too.

After seeing that the display for the 360 was already broken and reading the horror stories about the guitar and the patch, i can't justify 170+ for it... :I[/quote]

I've seen enough messed up shit with displays of games that I don't judge the quality of the products by those things. Those monsters that parents call kids just ruin those things for the rest of us.

Hmmm...no mention of that mana nigga...and he's not even listed on the members list...it's as if he never existed...was he a figment of my imagination?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've seen enough messed up shit with displays of games that I don't judge the quality of the products by those things. Those monsters that parents call kids just ruin those things for the rest of us.[/quote]

True -- but that guitar didn't feel sturdy. And the problems with it are already well documented.

The PS2 GH controllers in bestbuy usually take a licking and can still play... the buttons might be loose or the whammy bar busted, but most of it held up.

You said you got it for PS3?

You gonna review it on your site? Link me if you do. I'd be curious to see your impressions after some time with it.

PR: He's gone for good, unless Cheapy steps in and commutes his sentence, like a bunch of people, for some unfathomable reason, want him to.

The best part of this whole thing is how some people think Linkin did it. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']It's hard with the mouse. I'm at an advantage since I'm pretty good on the DS versions, but it's still hard.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately for me I suck at Ouendan. So far I've only gotten to the end of one song :oops: If you find any really easy songs let me know.

I think the bad beat map for this song (Feel Good, Inc.) is why I suck at it. I'm relying on the music, which is how I think it should be played, but the bad mapping is messing it all up.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He kinda reminded me of electronicmaji, except ya know...without the *MATURE*[/QUOTE]Fixed.

Why are we still wondering about ThatFaggotKnight?

We all know he lost his temper in the General Gaming Thread over his biology project and let those boxes of gain have it.

[quote name='TFN']Why are we still wondering about ThatFaggotKnight?

We all know he lost his temper in the General Gaming Thread over his biology project and let those boxes of gain have it.[/QUOTE]
I thought you two were friends?

I felt bad for him.. and he'd ask me for advice on how to go about things sometimes.

I got some good laughs though when I started seeing how bad he'd blow up over little things though, so he became an easy target. :X

[quote name='corrosivefrost']True -- but that guitar didn't feel sturdy. And the problems with it are already well documented.

The PS2 GH controllers in bestbuy usually take a licking and can still play... the buttons might be loose or the whammy bar busted, but most of it held up.

You said you got it for PS3?

You gonna review it on your site? Link me if you do. I'd be curious to see your impressions after some time with it.[/quote]
You always take those chances with these fancy peripheral games.

It is. We were hoping to get a review bundle from MTV, but that fell through and nobody really has the money to spend on this stuff out of the blue. I happened to have most of it, with nothing really in mind to pick up with it, but got the idea when I got the last bit yesterday. I'll let you know when it's done.

[quote name='TFN']I felt bad for him.. and he'd ask me for advice on how to go about things sometimes.

I got some good laughs though when I started seeing how bad he'd blow up over little things though, so he became an easy target. :X[/QUOTE]
Should've told him to go back on that blood pressure medication.

Didn't you hear why he didn't take the blood pressure medicine?

He had a bad experience when he was younger.. he blacked out when he started taking it and horrible things would happen to him.

Like his dad would touch him and stuff. :/

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Fixed.[/quote]

You have that ass backwards. How the hell can you call electronicmaji mature? TMK is wayyyy more mature than that gainigga.

Has anybody ever watched the "Discipline" anime pr0n episodes? I made the inopportune mistake of watching an entire episode. They are so vivid that it makes me feel uneasy... because they are just fucking cartoons.

:lol: @ TFN.

Why'd you change your name back?

I'm done with Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect for now so I can finally go back to CoD and Rawk Band. I need to sharpen my skills though, I was doing pretty bad in multi. Still not sure if I should stick to Double Tap or Stopping Power on my M16 class.

[quote name='TFN']Didn't you hear why he didn't take the blood pressure medicine?

He had a bad experience when he was younger.. he blacked out when he started taking it and horrible things would happen to him.

Like his dad would touch him and stuff. :/[/QUOTE]
Serious? I didn't know that. Now I feel bad for picking on him. :cry:

It's at least nice that if I've got to plug the drums and mic into the PS3 that I've got plenty long cords to give me some room to play with.

Boo at the battery cover on the guitar being screwed shut.

[quote name='TFN']Y2J?

That guy is still in wrasslin' w/ that same gimmick?[/quote]
He still says Raw is Jericho, even though they dropped the Raw is War name years ago.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lemme know if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Well what do you think of the TV?

Would it have me set for a while?

Is it good quality?

Just all that shit.

Well, I like Westinghouse better, but a lot of people here have the same brand and they seem to love it. At that size for the price, if you're already in the market for a new TV, i'd say go for it. I've known a lot of people who have used that brand with their 360s and they love them.

[quote name='Brak']My lucky jeans have a hole in the butt. ;'[[/QUOTE]
That just makes it more convenient for me to poke you in the butt with my penis. Lucky jeans, indeed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, I like Westinghouse better, but a lot of people here have the same brand and they seem to love it. At that size for the price, if you're already in the market for a new TV, i'd say go for it. I've known a lot of people who have used that brand with their 360s and they love them.[/QUOTE]

Gah, as much as I'd love to do it, I just think I need to save my money instead. Thanks, though!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, I like Westinghouse better, but a lot of people here have the same brand and they seem to love it. At that size for the price, if you're already in the market for a new TV, i'd say go for it. I've known a lot of people who have used that brand with their 360s and they love them.[/quote]

I'm still trying to find out how I can smooth out the graphics on my TV. They are a little fuzzy.

I would've bought the TV. I was actually going to buy the Sharp Aquos from CC, but I decided against it. Then I went spend crazy at Amazon this past weekend. And now I don't have enough money. fuck!

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm still trying to find out how I can smooth out the graphics on my TV. They are a little fuzzy.[/QUOTE]
Tinker with the settings.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I'm still trying to find out how I can smooth out the graphics on my TV. They are a little fuzzy.[/quote]

Do you have Finding Nemo or any other movie made my pixar? Use the calibrating tool on that.

[quote name='Liquid 2']"Tinker" is a great word.[/QUOTE]
Every time I say / hear the word 'tinker', I always think about the scene in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, where the tinker says, in reference to Wonka's factory:

Up the airy mountain
Down the rushing glen
We dare not go a-hunting
For fear of little men.

You see: Nobody ever goes in, ... and nobody ever comes out!

(He was quoting William Allingham.)

I used to deliver that last bit, exactly like the actor, in reference to Kmart, back in the days of my cart pushing.

Of course, that kind of 'tinker' hearkens back to olde Irish / Scottish English.

keyblade> Before you tinker with your television settings, make sure that you jot the default settings down onto a piece of paper, in case you goof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back