CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
So who do you think is faster?

The Flash

or

Superman
250px-Superman.jpg

The Flash and Superman had a race in the comic world already. The Flash won; there's no debate. :eek:

the flash

anyone see the last episode of season 2 of Justice League Unlimited? i doubt supes could go that fast.

[quote name='Larsin']the flash

anyone see the last episode of season 2 of Justice League Unlimited? i doubt supes could go that fast.[/QUOTE]

Man that episode was BADASS.

The Flash.

Superman already has super strength, flight, laser eyes, super speed, can see through walls and a hot wife.

The Flash can make people explode by running really fast and phasing through them. Also, he has a hot wife too.

Superman is like the cheapest superhero ever, I mean he has so many powers that in a fighting game he would be the ultracheap character to play.

And yeah, Flash wins.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate Supes, so I'll say The Flash. I have no idea if they ever actually raced.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, the apocolypse is nigh!! Sub and I agree again!

Flash all the way. :D

My friend who is really into comics says that the flash is much faster. In the comic world anyway. I never saw that smallville show with the young flash.

[quote name='danny-o']My friend who is really into comics says that the flash is much faster. In the comic world anyway. I never saw that smallville show with the young flash.[/QUOTE]

Young Flash beats the crap out of Clark Kent in Smallville (in the race). That was a pretty cool episode.

As a huge Superman fan, I will willingly make the concession that the Flash is SLIGHTLY faster. Not eons faster. And if I recall, Superman got caught up saving someone, resulting in the Flash's victory. Flash has the wiseass thing going for him, which is nice... but Supes has everything else on lock.

[quote name='varsitygamer']As a huge Superman fan, I will willingly make the concession that the Flash is SLIGHTLY faster. Not eons faster. And if I recall, Superman got caught up saving someone, resulting in the Flash's victory. Flash has the wiseass thing going for him, which is nice... but Supes has everything else on lock.[/QUOTE]

You didnt finish watching the episode then did you? Bart tells Clark something to the effect "if you can catch me ill stay". Bart shags ass and clark keeps up but then Bart turns it up a notch and dusts him.

[quote name='varsitygamer']but Supes has everything else on lock.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ, but I'll let the others (who are more educated on superheroes) take that.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']This is too easy, now a fight between the two might have some interesting results[/QUOTE]

Uh no.

Flash would be crushed

[quote name='assassinX']did they cancel the justice league unlimited?[/QUOTE]

the current season, no. they are just really slow at creating the new episodes and putting them on air. they [ cartoonnetwork ] paid for a full season, i doubt they would just stop airing episodes.

did batman fight and kill superman with kryptonite?
if the flash ran around superman with some krytonite he would be done for.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']You didnt finish watching the episode then did you? Bart tells Clark something to the effect "if you can catch me ill stay". Bart shags ass and clark keeps up but then Bart turns it up a notch and dusts him.[/QUOTE]

Clearly I wasn't referring to Smallville. I was referring to the discussion in progress about the ties and eventual victory in Flash's favor in the comic. If I was referring to Smallville I would have said Clark and Bart. Don't fuck with me on Smallville trivia son, I own every box set and have never missed an episode (so long as tivo counts).

edit: I don't mean to sound mean, i just mean to sound hardcore. because i am. hardcore.

Isn't super speed Flash's only super power? That would suck if he played second fiddle to a guy who beats him in every other category.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Everyone knows that Superman is faster than Flash no matter what you say. End of discussion.[/QUOTE]

Superman loves Best Buy, too. ;)

Tha Flash! For God's sake he traveled between dimensions in Infinite Crisis as he destroted the Evil Monitor's machine and destroyed himself in the process too!!!!

Faster = Flash

Cooler = Supes

Deathmatch between the two = Supes (assuming Flash doesn't know about Kryptonite)

Oh, and Batman only beat Superman because Superman told him his secret and gave him a Kryptonite ring. If they fought each other without Kryptonite, Batman would get his ass whipped in a hurry.

You all forget that Hulk could just kill everyone. His power relates to his anger level... which means his power has no limit... whereas even Superman's power maxes out at a certain level.

Superman Vs. Predator
Try Our Cool Offers Today & Get A Great Holiday Gift Item!

lol@random ads

Which Flash? There was a discussion on this a long time ago at another board I frequent.

If I recall correctly, Supes was faster than Barry Allen and Jay Garrick. He's just a tad slower than Wally, and apparently Bart has the most potential to be the fastest.

I think that was just running speed though. I'm pretty sure that Supes can fly faster than the Flashes can run(unless they fully tap into the speedforce, but that would be super cheating).

And from what I understand, Batman has SURVIVED fights with Superman. He hasn't actually won one.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Its been awhile since I dabbled in comics but didnt The Flash and Quicksilver throw down once?[/QUOTE]

As I recall, there was some kind of dimensional cross over... Anyways, the Flash and Quicksilver did race, but since the Marvel universe doesn't have the "speed force", Flash got raped.

I hate Superman. Lets give some total asstool near unlimited power... :puke:
They raced on the Justice League cartoon, but I think it was a draw again.

bread's done
Back