Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Buy.com has refurb 80GB PS3's for $299.99 shipped without having to jump through Sony Card hoops.[/QUOTE]

You might be better off going with the Best Buy bundle with Killzone 2 and MGS4 & 80 Gig new for $399.99, if you want those games.

Morning OTT.

Some Cougars for ya:

Let's get the Bond Girls out of the way...

Jane Seymour
Tanya Roberts
Teri Hatcher

And now the rest:

Kate Walsh
Melina Kanakarede
Renee Russo

And I'll throw in some old school

Sophia Loren
Lauren Hutton

And maybe pushing the cougar line...

Laura Wright (39)
Mrs. Number83(??)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, for something unrelated...Fable 2 is a lot of fun, despite the fact that I'm bartending, blacksmithing and Bounty Hunting all the time. I did have enough gold to buy the Cow and Corset...without cheating. Only annoying things are that everyone is in love with me and it makes it hard to walk around. Also, as a good character, why do I look like the dude from Too Human? I know being good/evil alters your appearance, but I'm still only questing to get the 2nd hero, and I have all these neon blue cracks in my skin. /shrug.

Anyway, still lots of fun.

[quote name='Number83']Now, for something unrelated...Fable 2 is a lot of fun, despite the fact that I'm bartending, blacksmithing and Bounty Hunting all the time. I did have enough gold to buy the Cow and Corset...without cheating. Only annoying things are that everyone is in love with me and it makes it hard to walk around. Also, as a good character, why do I look like the dude from Too Human? I know being good/evil alters your appearance, but I'm still only questing to get the 2nd hero, and I have all these neon blue cracks in my skin. /shrug.

Anyway, still lots of fun.[/QUOTE]

(a) fable 2 is not fun. you lie. it's mediocre at best.
(2) getting gold in that game is easy without cheating. the only reason I ever cheated on gold was to be able to afford fairfax castle after the game is beaten.
(#) you look like too human cause you suck and must've died 89321473297 times. when you die, you lose all experience on the screen (and maybe a little from your stores that you haven't spent) and you're given "scars" -- the more you die, the more like too human you become. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](a) fable 2 is not fun. you lie. it's mediocre at best.
(2) getting gold in that game is easy without cheating. the only reason I ever cheated on gold was to be able to afford fairfax castle after the game is beaten.
(#) you look like too human cause you suck and must've died 89321473297 times. when you die, you lose all experience on the screen (and maybe a little from your stores that you haven't spent) and you're given "scars" -- the more you die, the more like too human you become. ;)[/QUOTE]

1) I think it fun. :boxing:
2) Cheaters never win...Winners never cheat. :booty:
3) Au contraire...I have not died once! I do use a lot of Will whilst battling, however. That must be why I have this heavenly glow. :cool:

Edit: Wiki to the rescue:

Character morphing

Fable II enhances the system of morphing one's character based on their actions as introduced in Fable. Character morphing revolves around two major alignment scales: Good and Evil and Purity and Corruption.
Good players will find a pleasant look on their hero, with tanned skin and light hair, while evil players will have a scarier look, with pale skin and black hair. Pure players will find that their hero will have a clear complexion and a halo, while corrupt players will find their hero with an ugly complexion with red veins running over their entire body and horns. These scales do not go hand in hand though. It is possible to be good and corrupt or evil yet pure.
Also related to character morphing is the character's slimness or fatness, determined by what foods the player eats; fruits and vegetables (mainly celery), make the player thinner, while alcohol, meat and pies make the hero fatter. In addition, fruits and vegetables give the player purity points (because no animals are harmed in their creation/consumption), whilst meats and alcohol give the player corruption points (because animals were harmed in their creation/consumption and that they can cause drunkenness, respectively).
Leveling up stats also will alter the player's character's appearance. Increasing the Physique level will make them more muscular, increasing the Skill stat will make them taller, and a high level of will power and spells creates glowing blue veins, called Will lines, all over the body.

Jesus. I take a day off and the university starts falling apart.

One of the dorms had a partial building collapse. They're trying to decide if the building is structurally sound right now... yikes.

[quote name='lordwow']Jesus. I take a day off and the university starts falling apart.

One of the dorms had a partial building collapse. They're trying to decide if the building is structurally sound right now... yikes.[/QUOTE]
Jeez, the same thing happened here, but it was because a tornado hit the school. You sure you want to move into a place there? Lead might be the least of the problems.:lol:

My character had the blue lines too, figured it was form the high will level. Last time i played i had him dressed as a badass looking pirate.

[quote name='Number83']
Edit: Wiki to the rescue:
and a high level of will power and spells creates glowing blue veins, called Will lines, all over the body.[/QUOTE]

my bad. since your character gets scarred when he dies and is revived, the glowing blue lines look like complete ass, i though they were the 'scars" mentioned from dying.

carry on. you might not suck at fable 2, but you still suck for enjoying it. ;)

as for "cheating" to get the gold? eh... i finished the whole game without getting a gold boost -- so what was I more likely to do... set the clock ahead to 2013 and get my extra gold NOW or wait until 2013 and try to load up my save on the xbox 720? :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
carry on. you might not suck at fable 2, but you still suck for enjoying it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, I can't argue with that...:D

does anybody actually like Ivalice and the characters associated with FFXII, FFT, or FFTA-2?

the design looks nice, but I can't seem to get into the rabbit ears and the lizards and all that. at least there doesn't seem to be a job system in FFXII... that's good.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']as for "cheating" to get the gold? eh... i finished the whole game without getting a gold boost -- so what was I more likely to do... set the clock ahead to 2013 and get my extra gold NOW or wait until 2013 and try to load up my save on the xbox 720? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Backwards compatability? :whee:

2350844-500x500.jpg

Luckily my apartment won't be in that building, but my best friend's is. He's supposed to be moving in 2 weeks to the new building, but now that may get moved up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']does anybody actually like Ivalice and the characters associated with FFXII, FFT, or FFTA-2?[/QUOTE]

I did for Tactics, but not so much for the others...It just didn't seem to be the right environment for me, IMO.

Just my $.02.

[quote name='Number83']I did for Tactics, but not so much for the others...It just didn't seem to be the right environment for me, IMO.

Just my $.02.[/QUOTE]

I'll give them that the people look more interesting as actual people (except the lizards) but there's just something about judges and civil war or whatever that isn't doing it for me.

About Fable 2 - my character looked like Robert Z'Dar dressed up as Captain Hook.

And my answer to the OP would have to be Kathy Ireland, Sandra Lee, Stacy Dash, and Maura Tierney. And the person with the best look to age ratio would probably have to be Helen Mirren.

[quote name='rabbitt']Ikaruga for 400 points this week :whee:[/QUOTE]

gd, that's a good deal. i paid full price and it's a great game... i wish ms would gift me back all the points i spent before these things go on sale. :|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What? Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

QFT!!!

My Fable 2 wife (Who I renamed "Mrs. Number83 the Stylist") wants it more than the real Mrs. Number83.

Are you sure it isn't 2-3 tiimes a month?!?!

$25 to go see the Arctic Monkeys in Dallas in October...

I really hope the tickets don't sell out quickly, I won't have any money until like next month.

[quote name='Number83']QFT!!!

My Fable 2 wife (Who I renamed "Mrs. Number83 the Stylist") wants it more than the real Mrs. Number83.

Are you sure it isn't 2-3 tiimes a month?!?![/QUOTE]

2-3 times a year, maybe, if you're lucky... ask LP.

[quote name='Brak']If I were married, two times a day, at least, or no dice.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: it'd be nice if it worked this way... sadly, this isn't the 19th/early 20th century. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl: it'd be nice if it worked this way... sadly, this isn't the 19th/early 20th century. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Is a man not entitled to the ass of his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back