Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back from the only HWV in the area without a GameCrazy, picked up a semi-decent haul:

Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Too Human
Fable II
Fable II
GTA4

The last two are trade fodder. Had almost nothing for PS3, and a lot of games (Little Big Planet, Fallout 3, Killzone 2) were still $50.

I asked the woman if they'd get more in and she said they could, that they had already sent them some stuff.

Must of have all been last gen cause they didn't have much current stuff.

[quote name='manthing']You're darthbudgin' it again?

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Just a beer or two. :)

And thanks, stonehenge, even though you hated on my addiction.

Where's Minh?

Is Mad World on sale? Pick me up that and Metroid Prime 3 at HV if you see this message, Miiiiiiinh. I can pay you back and we can do another meetup. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']I'd be super proud if was getting away with drinking on the job[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']I'd be super proud if he was.[/QUOTE]

I work from home and I am just waiting on phone calls so....

Geez, that car dealer i went to really was trying to rip people off. Selling a used 2008 model for more than the MSRP on a 2009 model.

I think Rokko would like these. Only 3000 or something like it, have been made.

DaftPunkKubrick.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I work from home and I am just waiting on phone calls so....[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Super proud of you.

actually I'm Super jealous of you

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']:applause:

Super proud of you.

actually I'm Super jealous of you

:bomb:
[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='st0neface']Are you also currently blasting The Clipse?[/QUOTE]

I was blasting Re-Up Gang, yes, hahahahaha.

Whelp, time to head to orientation.

Rocko, if you see this, PM me if you still need a copy of WoS, dunno if you were planning to look for it at HWV.

Would a Hollywood Videeya connected to a GameCrazy take part in this deal, or no?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:cool:

I really wanna seem Clipse live next weekend, but I'm not sure yet.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

;)

Brak:

Nope.

I knew I should've just stayed up another two hours and raped my Hollywood Video. Some dude went in at 11am and bought 29 games. Good thing duplicates can't be traded in anymore or I'd be feeling really, really jealous of him. :whistle2:|

A little late but I just got back in town. Henderson knocking out Bisping was fucking awesome. Can't wait til someone knocks out Lesnar. That dude is a punk bitch.

There is another store further away that i'm tempted to try, but if i don't find anything there it will suck. Need to figure out the best GS flips.

Bought Fate of Atlantis and The Dig on Steam. I wish I could find my Lucasarts pack with all of those awesome point and click games in it, but these are my first gaming purchases in a while, so I don't feel bad at 4.99/game.

The HWV I stopped at was either picked clean or it didn't have much to begin with.

There's another one I could go to, but it's a bit out of the way. I might check it out depending on what time I get off work.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seems that Bioshock 2 was delayed until next year.[/QUOTE]

Good if true. I don't have the munny for all these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back