Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I bet you reek at it, LinkinPrime~[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm not that bad. I thought I would suck w/keyboard and mouse controls but I got the hang of it pretty quick.

----------

Mak, I picked you up a copy of MGS4 from HWV...$10 Amazon GC and it's yours.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']An hour of Team Fortress 2...man time flies. Can't believe I waited so long to play.[/QUOTE]

TF2 is 5 times better on the PC.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']TF2 is 5 times better on the PC.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah, all Valve games are really better on PC.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm playing it on...it's $$$$!

I like when Jeopordy is the kids version. I really rack up the cash.

~~~

Saw Bruno today. Funny stuff.

~~~

I am closer to having my parents get the internet. Let's see how long it really takes though. I can't wait to get off this wifi and catch up on all the good shows I have missed.

It hasn't been this hot in a while, it's only 83 and it already feels fucking hot...can't wait till we start getting towards the triple digits.

Oh man. A kid who I used to hang out with like 5 years ago or so just got arrested for, as far as I can tell, burglary.

That's fucked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It hasn't been this hot in a while, it's only 83 and it already feels fucking hot...can't wait till we start getting towards the triple digits.[/QUOTE]
Our fair excursion lasted like three hours yesterday, and I've got a pretty sweet sunburn. I wish SoCal had actual fucking weather other than "sun".

Superlol@dudes from Cali complaining about 80 degree weather. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Oh man. A kid who I used to hang out with like 5 years ago or so just got arrested for, as far as I can tell, burglary.

That's fucked.[/QUOTE]
A friend of mine got arrested recently too. :[

He had six outstanding warrants though...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Superlol@dudes from Cali complaining about 80 degree weather. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I complain about lack of weather. I'm from back east - I just want some damn variety.

I won't complain about the complete lack of humidity and mosquitoes though. ;)

The whether here has been non-stop rain. I'm glad I don't live in East Syracuse anymore. The houses there flood.

So, did anyone pick me up a Gran Turismo?

I rented BlazBlu, and it's fucking awesome. Really can't drop 60 bucks on a game right now, so I need to go ahead and mod my stick to work on my 360. Anyone have one of those old Gamestop wired controllers or on of the shitty madcatz joysticks they aren't using?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:oops:

I'm so ashamed I forgot about her.[/QUOTE]

what about sarah palin if you didn't have to hear anything that came out of her mouth? :whistle2:k

I don't know how I skipped on Malcolm in the Middle when I was younger. I liked it a few years later, but this show is good stuff.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok...so no Gran Turismo then? Ok, thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

I scored one, it's currently listed on half, but I could be convinced to send it to you instead. Depends on Chika's interest level (I don't think it's very high, but she did once enjoy screwing around with the JP GT5P demo). PM me.

I want to buy some Criterions but they're so damn expensive even with the B&N sale.

I'd like Mishima, Red Balloon, Salo, and Yojimbo/Sanjuro, but that's $82. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, I am. Not sure what game I'm testing though, or what aspect.[/QUOTE]
Why are you doing it? You're definitely better qualified than that.

Red Baloon is/was on Netflix instant watch, Rokk0.

Just saw the Blu-ray of The Seventh Seal today. I recommend that and Bottle Rocket, 400 Blows and The Third Man on Blu. I think they're $18 after coupon and before tax on sale at B&N. The Wages of Fear was good too.[quote name='Chika']what about sarah palin if you didn't have to hear anything that came out of her mouth? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]Most definitely.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I scored one, it's currently listed on half, but I could be convinced to send it to you instead. Depends on Chika's interest level (I don't think it's very high, but she did once enjoy screwing around with the JP GT5P demo). PM me.[/QUOTE]

you can work somethin out with temporarysteel

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why are you doing it? You're definitely better qualified than that.[/QUOTE]

Because all the senior level people who got fired and are also looking for jobs are way more qualified :cry:.

It's money, it's a game credit, it's experience. I should have a better time after I'm done here. Still going to apply as a designer to Bungie though.

Oooo those Criterions look good but I got to save all my funds for this $55 entry fee for the Biltmore. This better be one helluva tour.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Because all the senior level people who got fired and are also looking for jobs are way more qualified :cry:.

It's money, it's a game credit, it's experience. I should have a better time after I'm done here. Still going to apply as a designer to Bungie though.[/QUOTE]I s'pose the dollars are worth it, if nothing else. It just seems to me that testing is something anyone can do.

[quote name='Rocko']Do you text him too?[/QUOTE]

:lol:/:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back