Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a bit on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams on top jobs right now with growth and they had one about game testers.

[quote name='Rocko']Do you text him too?[/QUOTE]

sometimes. i was 2 full floors up. if i yelled he might have heard that i was yelling but wouldn't have been able to hear what i was saying.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:lol:/:cool:[/QUOTE]

gimme a break, i had a legit reason.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I s'pose the dollars are worth it, if nothing else. It just seems to me that testing is something anyone can do.[/QUOTE]

It definitely doesn't require all the knowledge I have, but that degree did let me go straight to Tester Level II, so I make more and get healthcare (thankfully). The game I'm probably working on ships in October, so I should be able to get something else around then with my new experience/portfolio. This will let me be financially sound while my friend and I make some quick games. Might try to get some shit on XBLA Community.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It definitely doesn't require all the knowledge I have, but that degree did let me go straight to Tester Level II, so I make more and get healthcare (thankfully). The game I'm probably working on ships in October, so I should be able to get something else around then with my new experience/portfolio. This will let me be financially sound while my friend and I make some quick games. Might try to get some shit on XBLA Community.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that makes sense. Good luck.

cant wait for our bathroom remodel to be done - this entire not having a working shower thing is getting old, fast. and it's only been 1 day.

[quote name='Rocko']I want to buy some Criterions but they're so damn expensive even with the B&N sale.[/QUOTE]
B&N's markup on everything is outrageous.

Real night vision goggles w/CoD: MW2 Prestige edition...damn wonder how much that will go for.

I'm going for the Hardened edition with the steelbook and CoD XBLA code.

[quote name='manthing']What older ladies would you tenderly love?[/QUOTE]

Sally Field. And since she's taking that Boniva for osteoporosis, her bones are still quite jumpable. =]

And for a younger one, let's go with Kim Fields....and yes I hope she still has the roller skates.

I like that GI Joe has the same bad guy as Gone in 60 Seconds. I remember watching the trailer and not knowing what the hell it was for until at least halfway through the trailer.

I think it's funny how they made all the uniforms in GI Joe black, i guess so it's more realistic, but then they added in that super suit shit.

And as much as i like Christopher Eccleston, he shouldn't be Cobra. I just keep thinking "the doctor is cobra..."

That's is disgusting hosty.

Damn, being a professional stinks.

I didn't see a single copy of what I wanted(except Heavenly Sword which wasn't even eligible) cause I went looking after working my full time job.

~manthing

MarathonMan/music:

Didja still need a copy of Metroid 3?

PM me your address and it's yours.

Bridget Fonda is 45? Wow, she's certainly looking fine:
bridget-fonda-picture-1.jpg

I wonder why her career went to shit?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Bridget Fonda is 45? Wow, she's certainly looking fine:
bridget-fonda-picture-1.jpg

I wonder why her career went to shit?[/QUOTE]

She can't act.

While pleasant to look at, she drudges up memories of that crapfest ... Point of No Return... where she tried to be a femme fatale action star.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She can't act.

While pleasant to look at, she drudges up memories of that crapfest ... Point of No Return... where she tried to be a femme fatale action star.[/QUOTE]
She was great in Jackie Brown...doin' drugs, getting nailed, running her mouth...*BANG*

I kind of want that MW2 Prestige Edition. Even though it will probably be a waste of money. :oops:

I will at least buy the Hardened edition though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She can't act.

While pleasant to look at, she drudges up memories of that crapfest ... Point of No Return... where she tried to be a femme fatale action star.[/QUOTE]

Jackie-Brown-movie-02.jpg

Why you gotta go and dis my "little blond surfer girl?"

Granted La Femme Nikita remake was a bad idea.

Actually, you'd probably be able to see your roommate's girlfriend/one night stands naked with those goggles on, darthbudge. Go for it!

Is there a mod around? Is Rei no Otaku's sig acceptable? I'm not interested in seeing cartoon boobs flashing across my screen while I scroll.

[quote name='Moxio']Is there a mod around? Is Rei no Otaku's sig acceptable? I'm not interested in seeing cartoon boobs flashing across my screen while I scroll.[/QUOTE]
Right Click -> Adblock Image?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Who told Soodmeg that Trakan was "CAG best FPS player"? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Trakan did a while ago. I for one believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back