Who's your favorite Cougar OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Fable 2 question:

I just completed The Cruicible and I got perfect scores in 7 out of the 8 rooms...where is my Prize?

also

Dumb question, but how do I target body parts on my enemies? It always seems to auto-lock.
[/QUOTE]

Don't remember on your first question. I would think they'd just add it to your inventory.

About question 2
sink a ton of skill exp into aim i think -- whichever it is, it needs to be at level 4, i think, before you can target body parts.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

Mak: PM me your address you I can send your thing out with Music's sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

I missed if you posted a list -- did you score anything decent at HWV?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't remember on your first question. I would think they'd just add it to your inventory.

About question 2
sink a ton of skill exp into aim i think -- whichever it is, it needs to be at level 4, i think, before you can target body parts.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Frosty.

It wasn't added to my inventory, which is why I am asking. I can't beleive the number of bugs I am coming across. Still fun though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I missed if you posted a list -- did you score anything decent at HWV?[/QUOTE]

Not really. I was really only out to find MGS4, Heavenly Sword, and maybe SOCOM for myself; the stuff WSB and Music asked for here; and the list Maklershed gave me over AIM.

This is all I ended picking up after a half dozen HWVs:

:wii: Metroid Prime 3 for Music
:360: Mercs2 for Makler
:360: Army of 2 for myself
:360: Mirror's Edge which I don't know why I picked it up
A game that is too embarassing to mention. And it would be even MORE embarassing to say I played it a bit last night and had some fun with it. :oops:

I did find a Heavenly Sword, but it was marked at $35. :bomb: And I was a minute or 2 late for a SOCOM which I would have got to first if I would have went straight to HWV from work. :wall:

[quote name='manthing']A game that is too embarassing to mention. And it would be even MORE embarassing to say I played it a bit last night and had some fun with it. :oops:
[/QUOTE]

Let's me guess...Either Lair or Haze?

I already own Lair and have passed up cheap copies of AIDZ more times than I can remember.

Now stop trying to guess what it is!!

[quote name='manthing']I already own Lair and have passed up cheap copies of AIDZ more times than I can remember.

Now stop trying to guess what it is!![/QUOTE]

Resistance 2

Spent an hour and a half on the phone with my student loan company yesterday. They decided to try and convince me that I had requested a $15 "rush payment" on my last payment.

About 3 supervisors later, all I had to say to the lady was "Why would I rush a payment due 20 days from now?" and she told me that since I was such a "valued customer" they'd refund me the $15 this time.

[quote name='lordwow']Spent an hour and a half on the phone with my student loan company yesterday. They decided to try and convince me that I had requested a $15 "rush payment" on my last payment.

About 3 supervisors later, all I had to say to the lady was "Why would I rush a payment due 20 days from now?" and she told me that since I was such a "valued customer" they'd refund me the $15 this time.[/QUOTE]

Sock it to them!!!

Who is Out Fuses and how did you meet him?

63713939.VPwOC7GO.rimshot.gif

[quote name='manthing']I already own Lair and have passed up cheap copies of AIDZ more times than I can remember.

Now stop trying to guess what it is!![/QUOTE]

Why are you assuming the crappy game is for the Triple?

:lol:

:nottalking:

That wasn't even part of the HWV sale h3ll

[quote name='manthing']Not really. I was really only out to find MGS4, Heavenly Sword, and maybe SOCOM for myself; the stuff WSB and Music asked for here; and the list Maklershed gave me over AIM.

This is all I ended picking up after a half dozen HWVs:

:wii: Metroid Prime 3 for Music
:360: Mercs2 for Makler
:360: Army of 2 for myself
:360: Mirror's Edge which I don't know why I picked it up
A game that is too embarassing to mention. And it would be even MORE embarassing to say I played it a bit last night and had some fun with it. :oops:

I did find a Heavenly Sword, but it was marked at $35. :bomb: And I was a minute or 2 late for a SOCOM which I would have got to first if I would have went straight to HWV from work. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I saw a SOCOM, but I think it was $35. If I'd known you were picking up Army of 2, I would've picked up a copy as well. I may end up at other HWV this weekend, but I'm assuming the HS/MGS4s will be gone before I get there.

[quote name='Number83']Resistance 2[/QUOTE]

That was still listed at $49.99 I think.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I saw a SOCOM, but I think it was $35. If I'd known you were picking up Army of 2, I would've picked up a copy as well. I may end up at other HWV this weekend, but I'm assuming the HS/MGS4s will be gone before I get there.
[/QUOTE]

Forget the other MGS4/HS. I'm not holding my breath about them converting any before this sale ends in the next week.

But you should pick up an Army of 2. And I don't you think you have to worry about finding a copy of it, every store I was at yesterday had it 6+ deep.

Wow. Filing for unemployment has been the biggest bitch ever. Atleast it'll aid me for a while if I'm not able to find something flexible with school hours really fast.. :]

[quote name='manthing']#83

That wasn't even part of the HWV sale h3ll[/QUOTE]

Because of your gamercard...Unless it's a...Nah it can't be...a Wii game?!?!?

:whee:

Is it?

[quote name='manthing']#83

That wasn't even part of the HWV sale h3ll[/QUOTE]

Cause it's not on your gamertag? :)

[quote name='Number83']Because of your gamercard...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Cause it's not on your gamertag? :)[/QUOTE]

Whoa. It's like you're sharing the same mind.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']manthing, when will that adapter go out?[/QUOTE]

Today for sure.

[quote name='tiredfornow']holly shit @ moneything in HotShotX's thread. No shot of jack and no vodka mouth wash today? ;)[/QUOTE]

link?

Nvm. Found it. :lol:

[quote name='manthing']Whoa. It's like you're sharing the same mind.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm his alt account.[/QUOTE]

Or am I his alt account?

:whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']holly shit @ moneything in HotShotX's thread. No shot of jack and no vodka mouth wash today? ;)[/QUOTE]

No. It's a workday. Who do you think I am Woohoo? :lol:

Everyone of his posts save the very first one stink of 'I'm better than ALL of you'.

fuck him.

[quote name='deszaras']Morgan Fairchild.[/QUOTE]Super gross, man. Her make up would probably drip off her face while you're smashing. :puke:

[quote name='manthing']no. It's a workday. Who do you think i am woohoo? :lol:

Everyone of his posts save the very first one stink of 'i'm better than all of you'.

fuck him.[/quote]

:cool:

What's up with the latest black people music, senorwahoo? I'm looking for some good beats, but no chains or bangbros.com references.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Off to first day of work.[/QUOTE]

haha, i have this friend who LITERALLY cannot hold a job, as in he was recently fired on day 1 of his job, breaking his previous records of 2 days on a job, and a week washing dishes.

better luck :lol:

These cougar suggestions really went downhill after the first couple of posts when randoms started dropping in here to proclaim their love of straight-up grannies.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What's up with the latest black people music, senorwahoo? I'm looking for some good beats, but no chains or bangbros.com references.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...new Tanya Morgan and Mos Def records are smooth as eggs.

[quote name='Mojimbo']These cougar suggestions really went downhill after the first couple of posts when randoms started dropping in here to proclaim their love of straight-up grannies.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I think I can save it.

review637.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Do you guys wanna do a OTT Fantasy Football again this year?[/QUOTE]

Only if me and Wubb can be on the same team again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back