Why aren't we being added onto the CAG steam community?!?

hotelblvd

CAGiversary!
I followed the (well detailed) instructions, over two weeks ago, and I still haven't received an invitation. What gives? Who are the community managers? Come on people, some of us are looking for friends to game online with!

Someone get on this, now!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You just failed the test. You'll never be invited now.[/QUOTE]

Failed the test? Frisky, are you a child? grow up, why don't you.

.......unless you were just kidding....in which case: you got me! :)

[quote name='hotelblvd']Failed the test? Frisky, are you a child? grow up, why don't you.

.......unless you were just kidding....in which case: you got me! :)[/QUOTE]

This is why.

[quote name='hotelblvd']Failed the test? Frisky, are you a child? grow up, why don't you.

.......unless you were just kidding....in which case: you got me! :)[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss.

Grandpa Joe: I just wanted to ask about the Steam group, the invite to the CAG Steam group, for hotelblvd. When does he get it?
Wonka
: He doesn't.
Grandpa Joe
: Why not?
Wonka
: Because he broke the rules.
Grandpa Joe
: What rules? We didn't see any rules, did we, hotelblvd?
Wonka
: [angrily] Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You COMPLAINED about not getting an invite! You CREATED A THREAD about this topic, which now has to be locked and deleted, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR

Hey everyone in the CAG steam group, just wondering if anyone's up for some more Portal 2 tonight. I can play until about 9 eastern, then Gabe is coming over to get some input from me on the latest Episode 3 build. He said he'd let me share the build with the rest of the CAG group on our private Steam server. Also, I know I've been bugging you all for weeks about this, but I still have more Black Mesa Source demo codes to give away...c'mon, take them people! Let Valve know they made the right choice in hiring these guys.

Anyway, gonna rest up before the Portal 2 session, had a long day of snorting coke off of supermodels' asses. PEACE.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Grandpa Joe: I just wanted to ask about the Steam group, the invite to the CAG Steam group, for hotelblvd. When does he get it?
Wonka
Grandpa Joe
Wonka
Grandpa Joe
Wonka
: [angrily] Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You COMPLAINED about not getting an invite! You CREATED A THREAD about this topic, which now has to be locked and deleted, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR[/QUOTE]

That's money right there, also its looks like I'll have to join the group since all the cool kids have joined.

I signed up for Steam, added a friend, saw that he was in the CAG group, asked for an invite, got one, and joined within 15 minutes of signing up for Steam. What do I win, Johnny?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Grandpa Joe: I just wanted to ask about the Steam group, the invite to the CAG Steam group, for hotelblvd. When does he get it?
Wonka
Grandpa Joe
Wonka
Grandpa Joe
Wonka
: [angrily] Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You COMPLAINED about not getting an invite! You CREATED A THREAD about this topic, which now has to be locked and deleted, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR[/QUOTE]

This made my night.

bread's done
Back