Why can't they keep the Bathrooms separate from the Locker Room?

Layziebones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
If you have ever been in the bathroom at a gym, than you should be able to easily relate. Normally I steer clear of the locker room while at the gym but I HAD to go today, and unfortunately, it was mid-workout. I decided to just pop into the bathroom real quickly and it was a horrible mistake. I opened the door and was greeted by a sea of old naked men dancing to the radio. I tried to manuever my way through the crowd, but I got slapped several times. I just don't understand how hard it is to seperate the bathrooms from the lockers. The urinals are a straight gaze away from the showers, so ontop of the creepy molesters singing in the shower, they also stare at me while I try to drain and get out of there. I just can't believe how creepy some of these people are. They don't even stay in the showers, it is just like a naked person grazing yard where everyone kind of wanders around and strikes up conversations with you while they are completely naked.

So please, for everyones sake, SEPARATE THE DAMN BATHROOMS!

What the hell kind of gym do you go to? I've worked out at a lot of gyms and never encountered any thing like that. There's always the old guys who walk around buck naked, shave naked etc. But I've never seen naked dancing, never been slapped and seldom noticed anyone staring at me.

And I use the locker rooms everytime I've always preferred to work out in the morning on the way to school or work so I always shower at the gym.

It's never really bothered me. I just keep a towel on as much as possible and avoid looking at the few crusty old guys that walk around naked as much as possible and it's all good. Some people are a little too afraid of same sex nudity I think. I don't like it, but it doesn't mortify me either.

Separate bathrooms makes for more plumbing expense in construction.

It sounds like a scene from the movie where a germ-phobic Ben Stiller plays basketball with excessively sweaty, hairy guys. I think it was the same one where Jennifer Aniston had a blind weasel, which is as broad a euphemism as you're likely to hear today.

Seriously, I work at a gym and there isn't any shenanigans like that going on. Sure you didn't accidently stop in at a gay strip club or something?

[quote name='docvinh']Seriously, I work at a gym and there isn't any shenanigans like that going on. Sure you didn't accidently stop in at a gay strip club or something?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='docvinh']Seriously, I work at a gym and there isn't any shenanigans like that going on. Sure you didn't accidently stop in at a gay strip club or something?[/quote]

Yes, I am fairly sure. Like I said, I never go into the Locker Room, and now I know why.

[quote name='Layziebones']=I opened the door and was greeted by a sea of old naked men dancing to the radio. I tried to manuever my way through the crowd, but I got slapped several times.

So please, for everyones sake, SEPARATE THE DAMN BATHROOMS![/QUOTE]

For the love of all that is holy, please say that you were slapped by hands and not...

[quote name='doctorfaustus']For the love of all that is holy, please say that you were slapped by hands and not...[/QUOTE]

That would really suck if he was getting dickslapped.

[quote name='docvinh']That would really suck if he was getting dickslapped.[/QUOTE]

If he's getting dickslapped, I pray there was no sucking involved.

You know, you knew full well what you were getting yourself into when you opened the locker room door. Yet you went in anyway. I can't help but wonder if you rather prefer playing the victim.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']You know, you knew full well what you were getting yourself into when you opened the locker room door. Yet you went in anyway. I can't help but wonder if you rather prefer playing the victim.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. You mean there were naked men in the men's locker room?!

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']My thoughts exactly. You mean there were naked men in the men's locker room?![/quote]

No, I expected them to be in there. I did not expect them to get so damn close to me. Stay the hell away from me.

Plus, I really, really had to go.

I still don't know what kind of gym you were in. I've never seen anything like that in 15+ years of using and showing in locker rooms.

You still never mentioned how these old men were slapping you. With what and where?!

I'm mad. I always hang out in the locker room waiting for people to be naked and dance, but I NEVER see it. :(

[quote name='lilboo']I'm mad. I always hang out in the locker room waiting for people to be naked and dance, but I NEVER see it. :([/quote]

That's because you're going to the gyms with all the gay guys. They don't need to dance with a bunch of other naked dudes at the gym, they'll go home and do that. You need to go to a gym with a bunch of anti-gay straight guys, those are the ones that are dancing naked in the locker room.

[quote name='lilboo']You still never mentioned how these old men were slapping you. With what and where?!

I'm mad. I always hang out in the locker room waiting for people to be naked and dance, but I NEVER see it. :([/quote]

You could initiate your own dance party, you know. If it's anything like PS3's Home, you'll soon have a circle forming around you. And that is a bit strange, anyways.

People think its the exercise part that scares people from the gym...no, it's all the old man cock dangling around in the locker room >_

I still don't see why some people are so afraid of seeing another guy's cock. It's easy enough to look away if it bothers you that much.

And in all the gyms I've used there aren't all that many people walking around naked anyway, the vast majority keep at least a towel on as much as possible.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I still don't see why some people are so afraid of seeing another guy's cock. It's easy enough to look away if it bothers you that much.[/quote]

This.

Keep your eyes on the ceiling or floor at all time and you wouldn't have had a problem. Otherwise if you're secure enough with your own sexuality it shouldn't pose a problem either way. Random naked guys trying to touch me on the other hand... is a guaranteed altercation.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']This.

Random naked guys trying to touch me on the other hand... is a guaranteed altercation.[/quote]

Now, I'm just picturing that scene from "Eastern Promises".

I'm really starting to think this is one of those "I'm an attention whore so why don't I make up a crazy story and post it on the net." threads since it's:

1. Preposterous.
2. No details have been given about the slapping etc.

[quote name='HotShotX']You know, you knew full well what you were getting yourself into when you opened the locker room door. Yet you went in anyway. I can't help but wonder if you rather prefer playing the victim.

~HotShotX[/quote]
The dude had to piss!

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'm really starting to think this is one of those "I'm an attention whore so why don't I make up a crazy story and post it on the net." threads since it's:

1. Preposterous.
2. No details have been given about the slapping etc.[/quote]

He's a ram's fan. Have you no compassion?

[quote name='Anexanhume']He's a ram's fan. Have you no compassion?[/QUOTE]

No.

Especially not since I'm a Raiders' fan.:cry:

[quote name='Anexanhume']He's a ram's fan. Have you no compassion?[/quote]

The words "locker room" and "ram" should not be used in the same thread.

Why are you wasting your money at a gay gym? Buy a bike and go for a ride, do some push ups, buy some cheap 10 pound weights, or run in place in front of the TV.

Never see the need to go to a gym, don't be a lazy bastard and you will look fine.

Fake or not, that post was hilarious.

When I (used to) go to the Gym at my community College, I usually see a bunch of old dudes butt-ass naked. Not a pleasant sight. No one ever danced though :(

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Fake or not, that post was hilarious.

When I (used to) go to the Gym at my community College, I usually see a bunch of old dudes butt-ass naked. Not a pleasant sight. No one ever danced though :([/QUOTE]

Wait. You seem sad that you didn't see old naked men dancing around. Odd...

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'm really starting to think this is one of those "I'm an attention whore so why don't I make up a crazy story and post it on the net." threads since it's:

1. Preposterous.
2. No details have been given about the slapping etc.[/quote]

Not preposterous.

Why the hell do you want to know details on how the slapping wen't down. That sort of thing get you hot or something?

[quote name='Layziebones']Not preposterous.

Why the hell do you want to know details on how the slapping wen't down. That sort of thing get you hot or something?[/QUOTE]

No because is preposterous. I've been in locker rooms several times a week for 15+ years and never once been slapped. Never been touched period.

Seems everyone else here has the same experience in that regard, so people are curious as to just exactly what the hell happened (or what the hell you're making up). Maybe it really happened, but I find it hard to believe unless it was some kind of gay gym or something. There's always a few people who walk around naked but everyone else is covering up as much as possible and pretty much everyone is keeping their eyes averted from the naked dudes, much less dancing or slapping random people who come into piss.

To play internet shrink here, from your story and you're comment above I'm guessing you're probably a closet homosexual and avoid the locker room as you secretly like seeing all the naked dudes and making up the story is an outburst of that! :D

[quote name='dmaul1114']
To play internet shrink here, from your story and you're comment above I'm guessing you're probably a closet homosexual and avoid the locker room as you secretly like seeing all the naked dudes and making up the story is an outburst of that! :D[/quote]

Im going to go ahead and say no.

Just giving you a hard time. As that's probably the oddest and least believable story I've seen posted on CAG in quite a while.

bread's done
Back