why is left 4 dead 2 so expensive

[quote name='lurkerintheshadows']at gamestop left 4 dead 2 is $44.99 used but on amazon it is $23 new. why[/QUOTE]
supply and demand

[quote name='lurkerintheshadows']at gamestop left 4 dead 2 is $44.99 used but on amazon it is $23 new. why[/QUOTE]
Are you seriously asking why GS price gouges on used?

It sells for a lot used on amazon / ebay as well. I did want to pick it up eventually, along with the first game.. but never at the current going rate. Though I am a true Cheap ass gamer. :p

My copy of Left4Dead 2 just went up on the market :D And yeah games like Left4Dead hold their value for a long time. And it's Gamestop... so yeah.

Because Microsoft.

And there was a thread just yesterday saying that Target had L4D2 on clearance (always YMMV) for $10.

Supply and demand. L4D2/Halo/GoW are the only real games left that are exclusive to Xbox, except L4D series is not over product/hyped like the other 2, so there is a shortage.

Found L4D2 at my Target for $14.98. Waiting for one more drop before I get it. If you have a few Targets in the area, one probably should have it.

So why not just buy it from Amazon and be done with it? Or find it on the clearance rack at Target if you want to kill some time doing that?

I love how three people mentioned the Target clearance and none of them said the same price. It should be $14.98 (as one guy said) if you find it, one store by me had ~40 copies on an end cap.

bread's done
Back