why is uncharted drake's fortune so expensive?

It really is worth full price. Probably my second favorite game of this generation behind Call of Duty 4, which I'd also still pay $60 for if I had to.

Sony is weird about the prices on some of its first/second party games. Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds has yet to officially drop in price either which really bugs me because I've been wanting that game for the longest time.

[quote name='lolwut?']I blame Poor2More, he should've just kept it moving.

Anyways, Uncharted is still $60 because it's fucking awesome and worth it. Any CAG who's worth his weight can find this game for under $40 anyways, so I dunno why this thread is even here. Retail stores aren't going to cater to us when there are still people paying 60 bucks[/QUOTE]

btw, yeah uncharted can be found for about $40 new, but very, very rarely. And when a deal or sale comes along that gives such an opportunity, i get the shaft (none of my bbv's had it during the sale). Plus, listen to yourself. if a game retails for $50, then you'll probably find deals on it for $30-$40. If a game retails for $40 (like most 1/2 old+ titles that sell 10x better) then you can probably find deals for about $20. Retail price matters, even when getting games from deals. The higher the retail price, the higher you'll have to pay for it in a deal. No matter how you cut it, higher retail price= more $ spent.

Uncharted 1 is an amazing game, but it's not worth $60 unless you want to find every trophy in the game and beat it at least 3 times to do that. It took me just over 8 hours to defeat. I needed some Amazon trades, so off it went. I'll rebuy it in a couple of years when it goes GH.

bread's done
Back