Why you *might want to* buy Mad Catz stock. SOON.

I don't know much about investing. Can someone please provide a graph of how the stock did from the time OP recommended it till now? I'm sure one of those investment sites can do it easily.

I really doubt the short sellers stuck with it long enough to see it go that high. Kudos to anyone who invested enough and held on to it long enough to actually make money, though.

big.chart

according to MSN (http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?Symbol=MCZ,&getquote=Get+Quote) as of right now:

up.gif
+0.09 +24.64%
After Hours: 0.44 +0.01/+2.33% Vol. 200
Previous Close: 0.35
Open: 0.45
Day's High: 0.49
Day's Low: 0.41
Volume: 2.70 Mil

[quote name='PhrostByte']That's the daily right? But how did the stock do in the past year? How much money did it earn the investors?[/QUOTE]

That chart he posted was for the time frame from when the OP recommended it, to now.

The stock didn't perform well at all. It stayed stagnant all year long, and only slightly rose when they announced quarterly results. You're no better off owning it today than you were a year ago. It's up a whopping 4 cents a share.

And to answer your last question. This "stock" didn't earn jack shit for it's investors. The below figures are in MILLIONS. Negative numbers are not good.

Total Net Income

Normalized Income -4.73

Net Income Available for Common -32.61

They make crappy accessories anyway so I would never invest in a company that I don't believe in.

[quote name='Tony208']lmfao this is a cag, if anyone here really knew how to succeed in the stock market, well, they wouldn't be here[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself. Several of us know how to do just fine in the market. There is a CAG stock trading social group FYI.

[quote name='mtxbass1']That chart he posted was for the time frame from when the OP recommended it, to now.

The stock didn't perform well at all. It stayed stagnant all year long, and only slightly rose when they announced quarterly results. You're no better off owning it today than you were a year ago. It's up a whopping 4 cents a share.

And to answer your last question. This "stock" didn't earn jack shit for it's investors. The below figures are in MILLIONS. Negative numbers are not good.

Total Net Income

Normalized Income -4.73

Net Income Available for Common -32.61[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Speak for yourself. Several of us know how to do just fine in the market. There is a CAG stock trading social group FYI.[/QUOTE]
not to mention, aside from stock market stuff, if you have plenty of money, you didn't get plenty of money by mindlessly spending it. most wealthy people are frugal.

:edit:how in the world did I end up here? i do not know.

bread's done
Back