CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
WiiZelda.jpg

WiiZelda2.jpg

WiiZelda3.jpg

WiiZelda0002.jpg

Sorry if this is old.

I approve of how they indicate which controls are used. In this case, Wiimote + nunchuk (see upper right corner of the back of the box). Classic controller also shows up in various games (Billy and Mandy or whatever crappy licensed game that is, for one).

[quote name='dcfox']I really like the look of the white dvd case. But why does it say "Not for Resale" on the zelda box?[/quote]so do I :) could that be a display copy?

Edit: and wasn't TP supposed to have a GOLD background?

[quote name='danito']How come there is absolutely no description of TP on the back cover?[/quote]its under all the warning labels, which say "WARNING: Playing this game may cause you to experience symptoms of fun, excitement, and sheer awesomeness, if you are experiencing any other symptoms, please see your nearest doctor, or pick up trauma centre: second opinion, you can never have too much of a good thing."

[quote name='LiquidNight']Am I the only one who hates all of the white?
It looks horrible IMO.[/quote]

I'm leaning toward your opinion, though I am kind of "indifferent." I think it would look sexier with the normal charcoal colored GC cases.

I really don't like the all white box design of Wii games... it goes with the system but I just can't get myself to like any of the cases so far.

The white absolutely works for me. Nice change of pace from what has come before and an easy way for Nintendo to set its software apart from the competition. Better than electric green, anyway. :roll:

[quote name='LiquidNight']Am I the only one who hates all of the white people?[/quote]

No, the Black Panters aren't too fond of us vanilla faces. :D

Wii got these in at work. I wwilly like them. I am taking one home for sure. But only when it has a system inside the box. :D

I also like the white cases. I actually hope all of the spines are white like that Zelda box - it would look nice no the shelf.

Isn't the plain, gold box a Zelda staple? I do like the link/wolf logo, but I would prefer the classic gold.

I actually own a game in a "For Display Only" case :p

[quote name='Giygas']Isn't the plain, gold box a Zelda staple?[/QUOTE]

In the US at least, sans the Majora's Mask. In Japan, there are usually more to it..

snes_zelda3japanese_jp_thumb.jpg

n64_thelegendofzeldaocarinaoftime_jp_thumb.jpg

bread's done
Back