*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='Ernest_360']Did your random referral go green? If you have not completed the offer and have no referrals that have gone green you can suspend your old account and open up a new one...just a thought.[/quote]

Yeah, it was landscrapper? I think? I just logged on one day to check the prizes and I didn't suspect a green but hey, it was there.

[quote name='JustBlaze']I should add this to the original post, but listen.

If you have already signed up before, and wanted to join the conga, no worries you can still make a new account, but there are a few catches. Your old account cannot have any referrals, and it cannot have an offer completed. If you meet that requirement, then simply sign up under one of the top 2, and then make a support ticket in your nre account explaining your situation. They call this "Abandoning an old account."[/quote]

Thought I would post this anyway from JustBlaze. That is funny Nike that you received a random sign up. The good thing about the Wii is that you only need a few referrals compared to the 360 Elite and PS3. Good luck!

[quote name='Ernest_360']Thanks shnizzle, I really appreciate it!!! I'll let incubus know when you've gone green. As for offers other than GE, stamps, and blockbuster...I've heard good things about Gamefly video game rentals, the ebay auction kit, and the Green Tea trial. The weight loss patch is a free trial, that might work too. I myself have only done stamps and GE, so I cannot personally vouch for these other ones except for what I've heard around the board. Good luck and thanks again![/quote]
How does the green tea one work? I wouldnt mind some green tea :) but do I have to send anything back?

Umm...No way in hell Im paying 100 dollars for 2 bottles of pills. Anything else better? sleeprite and the weight loss wont work on my visa gift card

[quote name='shnizzle66']How does the green tea one work? I wouldnt mind some green tea :) but do I have to send anything back?

Umm...No way in hell Im paying 100 dollars for 2 bottles of pills. Anything else better? sleeprite and the weight loss wont work on my visa gift card[/quote]

lol. Well, this is new territory for me! As I mentioned, I've only done stamps and GE critics. Can anyone help shnizzle out? Has anyone done a deal other than the ones we mentioned and can give us feedback? Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Ernest_360']lol. Well, this is new territory for me! As I mentioned, I've only done stamps and GE critics. Can anyone help shnizzle out? Has anyone done a deal other than the ones we mentioned and can give us feedback? Thanks in advance![/quote]

please, anyone?

shnizzle, the ebay Auction kit is technically free, but you actually have to order the kit and pay the $1.97 shipping and handling fee for it to go green (credit goes green in a day). The eAuction tutor, I believe, is totally free (credit goes green right away). Please let me know what you think. Thanks again for signing up under me btw.

Congrats psin! Some crazy interest lately, must be all that e3 buzz for the Wii .. I say get your Wii4Free completed so you can have your Wii before all the awesome games start coming out this fall/winter! :D

alright, eauction tutor it is.

should be green very soon. will i get in the conga tomorow?

edit : the shipping is 5 bucks. oh well...5 bucks for a wii is an amazingly nice deal in my opinion. haha

Payment was declined...

I think they rotate the conga by three people, so you would be in the next rotation. Chewster, Ernest_360, xbrooootalx would be the next trio for tomorrow, atleast I think so.. lol

I can't join the congo, as I've already joined under someone else, but I do have some advice: Bargain.com.

It costs two dollars total, and credit was awarded within the first day of service. Cancelling was no hassle as well- just a quick 5 minute phone call.

[quote name='Greetard']I can't join the congo, as I've already joined under someone else, but I do have some advice: Bargain.com.

It costs two dollars total, and credit was awarded within the first day of service. Cancelling was no hassle as well- just a quick 5 minute phone call.[/quote]

Do they take Visa gift cards? shnizzle has been trying to find a deal that will take the gift card and go green. Thanks for posting!

[quote name='Ernest_360']Do they take Visa gift cards? shnizzle has been trying to find a deal that will take the gift card and go green. Thanks for posting![/QUOTE]

I went to check, and came back without a definitive answer. I have, however, learned some unfortunate news. Signing up for the bargain.com deal now also signs you up for a seperate home searching site which costs 1.25. This new partner site isn't responsible for giving you credit or anything, but I have no idea how reliable they are when trying to cancel.

So, while not terribly bad news, the deal isn't as amazing as it previously was.

On a different note, I've been trying to convince one of my buddies to sign under me for awhile, but he doesn't want to do anything he has to pay for (regardless of if I covered the costs). Is this GE Critic's Choice thing really free, and if so, how reliable are they for giving credit?

[quote name='Greetard']I went to check, and came back without a definitive answer. I have, however, learned some unfortunate news. Signing up for the bargain.com deal now also signs you up for a seperate home searching site which costs 1.25. This new partner site isn't responsible for giving you credit or anything, but I have no idea how reliable they are when trying to cancel.

So, while not terribly bad news, the deal isn't as amazing as it previously was.

On a different note, I've been trying to convince one of my buddies to sign under me for awhile, but he doesn't want to do anything he has to pay for (regardless of if I covered the costs). Is this GE Critic's Choice thing really free, and if so, how reliable are they for giving credit?[/quote]

Thanks for the info Greetard. I signed up for the GE Critics Choice a few days ago and was greened within five minutes. I just checked and they have charged my credit card with the $2.50 first month's reduced membership fee. HOWEVER, they promise to refund that money if I cancel within the 30 day trial peroid. I've marked my calendar, and will call up to cancel a few days before I hit the 30 day mark to get my $2.50 back. If, for some reason, I forget to cancel within the first 30 days their policy clearly states that I can cancel without being given the normal monthly fee of $12.95 for my second month. They will keep the original $2.50 if you forget to call and cancel before the 30 day trial transforms into full mempership. Thus, the short and sweet: you get your $2.50 back if you cancel prior to 30 days, but they keep it if you don't. I hope that helps.

Thats a pretty good deal on the GE Critic's Choice, its actually something I might be interested in giving a shot if its as good as it looks.

[quote name='Foladar']Thats a pretty good deal on the GE Critic's Choice, its actually something I might be interested in giving a shot if its as good as it looks.[/quote]

Yeah its very easy to sign up for. It also says if you're not satisfied in 30 days they will give you the 2.50 back too.

conga rotated.

please everyone check and make sure I have your referral links correct. if there is a problem with it, let me know.

i've done GE critics and i recently just cancelled, and already have my $2.50 charge back. overall, GE was much easier to cancel than stamps.com.

Yeah, it took them a while for them to finally charge me. Anyways, I DESPERATLY need to know which offers are

A. Gift Card approved
B. Cheap
C. Easily cancelled

:/ Ive already done GE and Bloclbuster and gotten credit, but im waitint for Stamps to give me credit.

Grant Search Provider might be one option - Sign up for $1.99 processing fee and they will send you a CD. Credit is instant. They will charge $49.99 a month unless you cancel after 10 days. So be SURE to cancel around day 9!

Another is Increase My Margin. There appears to be no sign up cost, and they give you a 14 day free trial that you should cancel around day 12 or 13. Credit is Instant.

I have no idea if gift cards work with any of these...it's worth a shot though.

One last thought- you can order a kiddie learning lesson for $4.87 with the Rising Star Learning deal. No membership fees if you cancel before your free trial expires. Credit is instant.

ive done 00inkjets before and got instant credit.

you have to order $30 worth of ink i think, but I needed to order it anyway so it worked out. and I am sure you can use a gift card there, and theres nothing to cancel. $30 isn't cheap though if you don't need ink.

I need to make a list of all the offers ive done and when the cancel them and then I will do what you suggested.

I really did'nt do this the organized way :(

Edit : how can can I find out which site I did an offer for? I do NOT remember eauction going through for me....and Blockbuster apperrently has charged me 10 dollars AND 1 dollar, whats up with that???

While eauction didnt say the payment went through, Its marked down as if it actually did. And I checked for which site I did this and its pending on the Wii one.

From now Im keeping track of everything.

Yeah, I thing I have everything under control.

Blockbuster OnlineI will just cancel online, Ill call stamps on August 8th and same for GE Critic's.

How does eAuction work? I hope it does credit me for my wii, because when I signed up for it it said payment not approved. :/

[quote name='shnizzle66']Yeah, I thing I have everything under control.

Blockbuster OnlineI will just cancel online, Ill call stamps on August 8th and same for GE Critic's.

How does eAuction work? I hope it does credit me for my wii, because when I signed up for it it said payment not approved. :/[/quote]

If the payment didn't approve then it probably didn't work, but you said it showed up as a charge on your gift card? Very unusual. I would try to contact eAuction first and figure out what happened, then file a support ticket with Trainn if it turns out they did charge you and you were not given credit.

Signed up under ROlander? (on 1st page)

here's mine for the conga...
13938235.png

jw ive always been iffy bout these sites, can anyone provide proof that the site is legit and have gotten the system?

The site is ran by Trainn, who is absolutely legit. You do need a CC of sorts to complete an offer, however some are free or close to free and 110% worth it. You could do GE Critics, as I know some people like that, or Stamps.

JustBlaze has completed every single Trainn site with success. He took the money though. lol. I actually want the Wii and 360 Elite!!! Come join the Conga!

Whats the email for eAuction?

I just got back from a party and now I have time to deal with this, I still havent gotten credit from them.

[quote name='shnizzle66']same. I wonder if an email to trainn could clear things up?

Why wont these sites use gift cards...[/QUOTE]
Because people were scamming these offers by loading $10 on a GC and doing an offer, but not cancelling. An email to Trainn wouldn't adjust anything, I've heard your actually suppose to not use prepaid cards on Trainn sites, so ymmv.

Some do. GE, Stamps, and BB did. Which offer are you doing?

[quote name='Foladar']Because people were scamming these offers by loading $10 on a GC and doing an offer, but not cancelling. An email to Trainn wouldn't adjust anything, I've heard your actually suppose to not use prepaid cards on Trainn sites, so ymmv.[/quote]

fuck . But Im not scamming them, and dont they collect payment from your billing address if you drop out?

From reading around the board it's true that with some deals the gift card works, and with others it does not. It's good to know which is which before using one. Sounds like stamps and GE are a lock for the gift card. As well as blockbuster. I'm guessing gamefly works too?

Im trying to make a reliable list in my thread but no one will post results from offers!

CheapyD realy needs to sticky a thread where we have a poll and a succes rate for offers, along with info for them...would save SO much time.

about to do the GE Critics offer w/ Vanilla Visa
ill keep u guys up to date\\

**UPDATE!**

gone green

would like to get in on the Conga!

Oh god, if i dont go green I dont get on the conga next week! :(

I mean, can we make an exception? There was a screw up on the offer's part, not me...please? hehe =/

seriously though, why did it do this? Would an American Express GC be better?

I don't think the type would matter, its something with prepaid GCs that are causing some offers to have the issue.

Man, I pray eAuction ends up working for me. I wanna Wii lol

Now im ALSO (ugh) waiting on Stamps to credit me for my 2nd 360 game, thne ill get 2 people to sign up. Also, how often does Trainn add new offers?

bread's done
Back