*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='shnizzle66']Man, I pray eAuction ends up working for me. I wanna Wii lol

Now im ALSO (ugh) waiting on Stamps to credit me for my 2nd 360 game, thne ill get 2 people to sign up. Also, how often does Trainn add new offers?[/quote]

I am a newbie to Trainn, but I have 6 weeks with them under my belt and I have not seen any new offers. I think what is there is pretty much it.

[quote name='shnizzle66']Alright. Im sorry about not going green man, Im trying but it screwed up. Ill let you know asap when it goes green, ernest_360[/quote]

No worries, I understand! Take your time, I'm sure you'll go green soon. :cool:

come on guys, if it's your turn up there you have to advertise, bring people in. PM people telling them about the conga, etc

[quote name='psincubus']come on guys, if it's your turn up there you have to advertise, bring people in. PM people telling them about the conga, etc[/quote]

Been advertising like crazy trying to bring some folks to the Wii Conga! Nintendo posted a good E3 people, and this Conga will help you get 3 referrals! Thats over half if you are going for the basic system (five total), and exactly half with extras (six total)! TRAINN can be trusted, sign up and help us out!

I know many people on this board like to use gift cards rather than credit cards. I myself was tired of signing up for anything that had a trial membership that I would have to cancel later. I tried the 00inkjet deal and was very pleased, even though I ended up spending $40. I know you can use a gift card for this, and you don't have to cancel anything later. I needed to buy printer ink anyway, so for me it was win-win-win because I received a green, didn't have to sign up for a trial membership, and I got some ink out of it. It's also worth noting that I went green in about an hour's time. For all the gift card folks out there, altough it's a bit high in price, it's worth considering. Same goes for those who don't want to sign up for memberships. Just thought I would share!

[quote name='psincubus']my mcr finally went through. yippee[/quote]

Congrats incubus! I wanted to ask if you think it's better to order the Wii through Trainn or to just hang on to the money and buy it retail? Are there certain advantages or disadvantages? If you buy retail, I would imagine a receipt would be helpful for warranty purposes...

well one advantage for getting the wii directly from trainn is no tax. i decided to get the cash for the 360 so that I could get a warranty when i buy it. i think thats what i will also do with the wii.

[quote name='psincubus']well one advantage for getting the wii directly from trainn is no tax. i decided to get the cash for the 360 so that I could get a warranty when i buy it. i think thats what i will also do with the wii.[/quote]

By warranty do you mean extended warranty (like what you can buy with Best Buy) or just the standard warranty that comes directly from Nintendo?

[quote name='psincubus']extended[/quote]

After careful thought I will for sure order the Wii from Trainn since I've never seen it retail. Maybe they have better luck securing stock. As for the PS3, I'll take that through Trainn as well...the Elite 360 I will def. go retail with so I can get the warranty...not interested in the chipset frying on me! Hehe.

Why not use the Microsoft warranty? It comes with the system....right?

Anyways, I just realised I will be leaving town in like 10 days and eAuction ends right after that. Trainn won't answer my support ticket, too. :(

[quote name='shnizzle66']Why not use the Microsoft warranty? It comes with the system....right?[/quote]

Because 3 years isn't enough.

Anyone know if the free game that comes with some of the bundles can be a pre-order? I'm thinking of getting SSBB or Mario Kart.

I will probably end up getting somethign like RE...idk what game I want yet for the Wii, actually. Hmmm.

Anyways, I got a response from Trainn on my support ticket and they told me to check with the advertiser for a confirmation email. I couldn't find an email to contact them so does anyone have it for eAuction?

[quote name='shnizzle66']I will probably end up getting somethign like RE...idk what game I want yet for the Wii, actually. Hmmm.

Anyways, I got a response from Trainn on my support ticket and they told me to check with the advertiser for a confirmation email. I couldn't find an email to contact them so does anyone have it for eAuction?[/quote]
I couldnt find an email for eAuction...I think you should give them a call as the only contact info they list is their phone number 1-800-497-4988, either that or you will have to find their parent company. But I would really try giving the phone number a shot.

okay this is not cool, whenver i did my stamps.com offer for the 360 site it didn't go through automatically, and i had to send a support ticket, and it's still pending. And now i had one of my friend to sign up for my wii site, he did and he also did the stamps.com, and it diddn't get reported for him either. Does anyone know what the deal is, does stamps.com still work????????????????????

[quote name='xbrooootalx']okay this is not cool, whenver i did my stamps.com offer for the 360 site it didn't go through automatically, and i had to send a support ticket, and it's still pending. And now i had one of my friend to sign up for my wii site, he did and he also did the stamps.com, and it diddn't get reported for him either. Does anyone know what the deal is, does stamps.com still work????????????????????[/quote]

It took me four weeks to get my Stamps.com credit. The process was painfully slow, so if you have signed up, prepare for the long haul. When you file your support ticket with Trainn, make sure you include the headers in the Stamps.com welcome email! That would have sped up my credit by about a week. I think Stamps.com wised up and is no longer giving the credit in a timely manner. Just gotta wait it out, they WILL credit...just takes awhile.

brootal, didnt you sign up under me? if so, you went green so you should be getting credit.. are you sure you are not? or did you do stamps.com and another offer?

EDIT: i just checked and there is an xbroo...@yahoo that has gone green in my wii account.. did you do two offers and are trying to get the 2nd to go through as well?

It takes about 2 full weeks (10 business days) for the credit to show up after doing a Missing Credit Request. It took exactly 2 weeks for my offer to go green after doing the MCR.

[quote name='psincubus']brootal, didnt you sign up under me? if so, you went green so you should be getting credit.. are you sure you are not? or did you do stamps.com and another offer?

EDIT: i just checked and there is an xbroo...@yahoo that has gone green in my wii account.. did you do two offers and are trying to get the 2nd to go through as well?

It takes about 2 full weeks (10 business days) for the credit to show up after doing a Missing Credit Request. It took exactly 2 weeks for my offer to go green after doing the MCR.[/quote]

i did blockbuster for the wii, i did stamps.com for the 360 site, and it's still pending.

No sign ups this week? I've been PMing like mad. C'mon guys help us out! It's so easy to sign up and go green on some of these offers (GE Critics Choice, Increase my Margin). More people should try it!

bump for you guys.

can someone tell me if the free game you get if you do 6 referrals can be a preorder? None of the games out now interest me..

I HATE this. If I sign up for Increase your margin or w/e, and eAuction ends up going through then Im screwed.

And not only that, but Im going to be out of town when eAuction's trial period ends. :/

[quote name='shnizzle66']I HATE this. If I sign up for Increase your margin or w/e, and eAuction ends up going through then Im screwed.

And not only that, but Im going to be out of town when eAuction's trial period ends. :/[/quote]

Did you call eAuction? I'm sure you could get all this cleared up with a phone call to them...

[quote name='shnizzle66']Eh, I might call them. But I don't care about being charged I just want a damn green!!![/quote]

It's too bad you can't call Trainn, that would clear all this up in an instant. Seems funny to me that they NEED an email with headers to approve a MCR when sites like eAuction don't even email you. Good luck shnizzle, I hope it goes green for ya soon!

[quote name='nikelecious91']
can someone tell me if the free game you get if you do 6 referrals can be a preorder? None of the games out now interest me..[/quote]

anyone got an answer? I wouldn't think so because no one has actually got their wii correct?

[quote name='nikelecious91']anyone got an answer? I wouldn't think so because no one has actually got their wii correct?[/quote]

incubus almost has the deal complete, that'd be the person to ask! I don't see why you couldn't order the Wii with a preordered game...you would have to wait until it (the game) hit the market though before they would ship the whole bundle. Well, that is my two cents anyway.

[quote name='psincubus']we will rotate tomorrow afternoon again. hopefully we'll get some more people to sign up with the next batch[/quote]

Not much luck at all this week, c'mon folks! Give the current top three a whirl, it'll make our days!

hey, i added NorthX08 in the conga. He went green on 7/15 and for whatever reason I missed it. so I added him where he should be. Sorry about that North.

Has anyone completed the site recently, or know how the stock of Wiis is going for Trainn? I'm two refs shy of the 5, but since its taking so rough to get to 5, I was thinking of just going with the 5 instead of the gold package for 6 .. wasn't sure how low their supply is tho, since if it is really low & month+ wait, I'd probably take the cash and get my own.

I'm gonna do the Gamefly offer when I have ~5 refs, so I'll definitely post back how it is if someone hasn't done it recently.

I have the worst luck with getting people to sign up.

people are so offensive with these things its incredible. I wonder how bad it would be to do offers and rack up points for a PS3/wii/360elite?

Ugh, I signed up for Gamefly, but apparently the only option is 1out @9.99 rather than the 2-3 more dollars for 2-out. I didn't get any "welcome" emails or anything with my purchase yet though .. hopefully that comes.

bread's done
Back