*Wii Conga!* old

Just as a heads up...it might be better to wait for the system to get in stock. Yes you might be able to pick one up at a store but consider this...

#1)If you take $250 paypal you are going to take a hit on the fees.
#2)If you buy the wii in store you will have to pay tax

In my state thats around a $20 difference after fees and tax. Plus finding them in stores are still hard. My best buy had 10 the other day and 8 sold within my night shift alone. 4 of the 8 sold within a period of 20 minutes yikes!

[quote name='Foladar']I was told there are no fees associated with Trainn payments, fyi.[/quote]

Nope, no fees whatsoever.

if you have a personal paypal account there are no fees. I don't know if there are no fees for the other types of accounts.

[quote name='Foladar']I asked if there were fees for any account, and was told there are no fees for any accounts.[/QUOTE]

May 27, 2007 Payment From Transcendent Innovations Completed Details $250.00 USD -$7.55 USD

There must be fees for some accounts cuz i lost $7.55

I can send you a pic if you'd like, not something i would lie about though.

[quote name='Weedy649']May 27, 2007 Payment From Transcendent Innovations Completed Details $250.00 USD -$7.55 USD

There must be fees for some accounts cuz i lost $7.55

I can send you a pic if you'd like, not something i would lie about though.[/quote]
sounds like a paypal fee, not a trainn fee.

paypal fees on a premier/business account for recieving money are:
1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD
dagger2.gif

2.9% x $250 = $7.25 + $0.30 = $7.55

[quote name='gvntofly1021']sounds like a paypal fee, not a trainn fee.

paypal fees on a premier/business account for recieving money are:
1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD
dagger2.gif

2.9% x $250 = $7.25 + $0.30 = $7.55[/QUOTE]

I never said it was a trainn fee...it is a fee nonetheless though

[quote name='Weedy649']I never said it was a trainn fee...it is a fee nonetheless though[/quote]

nope, you didn't...

there just seemed to be some confusion prior to your post... i, in fact wasn't sure what the hell was going on, so thats why i looked up the info... :cool:

Yeah, sounds like there are fees associated with Paypal payments .. I even asked if there was a fee based on having a business account on Paypal's end or if they'd taken care of fees (several companies, including MFF offer all fees taken care of) and they said there were no fees .. what site did the fees occur on btw? I'm gonna ask again now, I'll opt for check if its fees.

Anybody happen to know how long checks take via Trainn? I might opt for check rather than eating $10 in fees, since I could use that 10 bucks for dinner or almost a nunchuck.

Well, I was informed there were no fees (no matter what account) as of March .. I'm not sure, however I'll let you know when I receive my payment.

[quote name='Foladar']Well, I was informed there were no fees (no matter what account) as of March .. I'm not sure, however I'll let you know when I receive my payment.[/quote]

I think incubus said the payments go out Saturday? If so, not much more of a wait. :)

Im ALMOST done on the PS3 site, I have 2 more referrals to go and then I will be all over the Wii site, I promise.

Oh and btw, when they process your order what do they do?

[quote name='shnizzle66']Im ALMOST done on the PS3 site, I have 2 more referrals to go and then I will be all over the Wii site, I promise.

Oh and btw, when they process your order what do they do?[/quote]

If you picked to receive the payment, they send it out via paypal on Saturday. Otherwise they use Amazon.com and send you the Wii as soon as it gets in stock. I think. :D

Paypal payments go out Saturday and Wednesday mornings (according to JustBlaze.) I received my elite paypal payment early saturday morning.

I am not sure if they send out checks at those times as well.

[quote name='psincubus']Paypal payments go out Saturday and Wednesday mornings (according to JustBlaze.) I received my elite paypal payment early saturday morning.

I am not sure if they send out checks at those times as well.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, still awaiting one MCR for a ref and I'm good.

[quote name='psincubus']rotated. i'm sorry guys, this isn't going so great anymore :([/quote]

Just gotta keep up the faith! Bring in some new CAGs from outside sources! Tell a friend to join!

Has anyone ever had trouble cancelling their stamps.com account? I called today to cancel, and they told me that since I was within the free trial I would not be charged any service fees. Five minutes after I hung up, I receieved a Final Billing statement for 15 bucks! It was marked as a "delayed statement." I wrote customer support an email. But seriously, what gives? Anyone run into this problem?

[quote name='DJSteel']i'm still waiting for them to give me credit...bastards[/QUOTE]
They're all over the place with your credit, one support ticket said they already denied it due to not having proper information, then later the ticket said they were waiting on Stamps to respond with the information. I'm glad my MCR had much better results and actually took very little time at all. I'd have been very disgusted by now, its insane how long they're making you wait. I'll let you know if they shoot me anything about any referrals in the near future.

This is rich, my gf bet me I can't get the WII (all refs) by September 18. If I win, she has to buy me three Wii games. If I lose, I have to foot half the cost of a Wii because she is gonna force me to buy it retail. Alright, so we gotta get this Conga going. Three refs is not that much to ask; GE Critics is so easy; and you get into this Conga if you sign up.

[quote name='Ernest_360']This is rich, my gf bet me I can't get the WII (all refs) by September 18. If I win, she has to buy me three Wii games. If I lose, I have to foot half the cost of a Wii because she is gonna force me to buy it retail. Alright, so we gotta get this Conga going. Three refs is not that much to ask; GE Critics is so easy; and you get into this Conga if you sign up.[/QUOTE]
Didn't they remove GE Critics recently?

[quote name='Foladar']Didn't they remove GE Critics recently?[/quote]

Wow, you are right! It looks like they removed a bunch of offers actually. Well, stamps.com is still up there. I had luck with them. With GE Critics gone, what's the #1 easiest offer right now?

I'd probably say either Gamefly or Stamps, however I've heard both have issues with crediting. Stamps is a free trial though, while Gamefly costs.

djsteel went green today from his MCR! Man that was a lengthy MCR, I'm not sure what he did but it went through, if he drops in, perhaps he can shoot some tips out there.

[quote name='Oscar2142']I signed up on ernest 360, my email is oportamiami. but I still haven't done an offer yet. My ref link : http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4019424[/quote]

Hey thanks fellow gamer! I really, really appreciate it! I'll let incubus know as soon as you go green. As for offers, I would suggest the Stamps.com offer if you have not done it already. I'll look into some of the other offers and post a new message about what works best. Thanks again!

I have a couple quick questions now I already signed up for YourNintendoWii4Free.com. Is there a way to deactivate my account and resign through someones referal to help them out. Also I dont own a CC and I have a savings account so can I use a prepaid one for the offers?

hey toke, if you haven't yet completed an offer, you can send a support ticket through the website asking them to abandon your account. Then you can sign up with a new one once they do that.

I am not sure about pre-paid cards, but I'm sure Ernest or Foladar could shed some light on that for you.

Alright here is a new guide! Remember, always read the fine print before you sign up for anything. This guide is meant to help you make a decision on which offer to sign up for. You are responsible for the terms of that offer, so please make sure you read carefully! I am not responsible if you forget to cancel!:

Google SEO Supervisor: Sign up for their free business kit. You pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. They will mail you the google kit. They also enter you in a 14 day free trial and you will be charged a monthly rate of $49.95 unless you cancel BEFORE the 14 day trial expires. Cancel on day 11 or 12. Number to cancel is 1-800-497-4988. Requires CC.

My Inks: Purchase $35 or more worth of products from their webpage. You don't sign up for anything, this is a transaction offer and it is completed once you make a purchase. I personally have used this service because I was tired of signing up for free offers and then calling to cancel. Yes, $35 may seem like a lot of money...but almost all of us have printers and need ink at one point or another, you don't have to sign up, and if worse comes to worse, sell the ink you bought to somebody else or just have them pay you back for it. You can use a CC or a gift card (say a $40 Visa Gift Card). To me, this is as low hassle as it gets. I was greened about an hour after the purchase.

Keen Psychic Reading: This is a new offer, and a hoot at that! I haven't done it yet, but it seems easy enough. Here is how it works- You sign up with the Keen service for free, and they credit you your first three minutes for a phone call with a psychic. They will take down your CC information, but they will not charge you. You have to add minutes by authorizing the use of your card, so I think this is pretty safe. Anyway, sign up with your credit card, get the three free minutes, call one of the psychics and listen to them rattle about the apocolypse, excuse yourself and hang up around 2 minutes 30 seconds to avoid any charges. That should do! Please let me know if anyone tries this offer out, I'm curious to hear how it works! Sounds like a CC is a must though. It said they do take Debit, but I'm not sure about gift cards.

Magazine Burst: Here is another purchase, rather than membership or free trial, offer. Buy 4 mag subscriptions for $27 and you're done. There are some good ones to choose from. They make great gifts, so you can use the subs on others as well as yourself. Another no hassle offer. Remember, $27 isn't that much to spend if you get your referrals and a free $250 Wii out of it! I'm sure you could use a gift card for this because it is a purchase!

Ultima Smile: This one is tricky, so please listen up! Sign up for the free seven day trial...they will bill you $6.95 for shipping and handling. After ten days, they will charge you $119 and start you on the two month supply program. It is ESSENTIAL that you cancel on day six or seven...if you wait until after day ten you WILL BE CHARGED the $119!!! The teeth whitening trial pack is yours to keep after you cancel, so you don't have to return it! Again, $6.95 to sign up is not bad, but they will hammer you with the $100+ charge if you forget to cancel. Be sure to cancel within seven days!!! CC required, gift card will not work. Number to cancel 1-888-537-6503.

These are just a few ideas. The mainstay stuff is all still out there- the Blockbuster offer, Gamefly, Netflix, and of course...stamps.com. There is plenty of info in this forum about those offers, so please consult those posts. If anyone has any questions, please send me a PM. Also, if you do one of these offers please post your experience in this thread! I would encourage you to invite your friends to become CAGs and join the Conga as well. Thanks for reading!

Update: You can always explore offers for yourself! One thing I noticed today was the "sort option" on your offers page after you login to Trainn. You can sort offers by "Newest" "Intstant" and "Most Popular." This might help you decide which offer will work best according to your needs.

[quote name='NorthX08']COME ON GUYS! jion the conga! go green! HELP US OUT!!!!!!!!!!1 =)[/quote]

Please do, new CAGs for the Conga welcome!

[quote name='psincubus']a little off topic, but has anyone gotten bioshock for 360? boy what a great game.[/quote]

I just bought a GeForce 7600 GT (I have an AGP slot, not PCI Express because my machine is older) graphics card so I could try and get that game up and running. I have an Xbox 360, but the PC version is $40 at Circuit City so I went with that to save $20. I haven't installed it yet, but when I do I would be happy to share my gaming experience. The game looks great!

bread's done
Back