*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='zombinieumarli'] I signed up under Ernest_360 [/quote] Awesome! Thank you very much! I will let incubus know as soon as you go green. Thanks once more!

Agh the dreaded rotation! Heheh. I had a great week though! Please go green for me, those who signed up, so you can get into the Conga ASAP! PM if you need any help or have any questions!

Celstuff, did you sign up under someone? If so, please post who you signed up under, the email that you used, the offer you selected, and whether or not you have gone green. If not, you need to create your own thread to promote your referrals, as this thread is for the Wii Conga. Thanks! Good luck!

[quote name='Foladar']Free bump because of that "you-know-what".[/quote] Foladar you are the most effecient board moderator I have ever encountered. Nothing gets past you, keep up the great work! Many thanks!

Plenty does, but thats the reason why the report post button is there for .. and no prob, I'm just trying to keep the area clean.

Hi, I have a doubt, the offer site just sends me to smileys.com (Or something like that) can anybody help me please? And BTW, what´s the best offer? I have heard stamps.com is pretty good but is also slow...

[quote name='Ricardo Peña']Hi, I have a doubt, the offer site just sends me to smileys.com (Or something like that) can anybody help me please? And BTW, what´s the best offer? I have heard stamps.com is pretty good but is also slow...[/quote] Stamps.com CAN work quickly if you follow the guidelines on the first page of this thread for disabling your cookies and browser history for Internet Explorer 7 before signing up. As for the smileys, I am not sure exactly what you mean. Trainn has never sent me any junk mail or redirected me to a site that I did not click on. Let us know if you have any more questions, we would be happy to help!

The thing is when I click on instead of sending me to the correct page it sends me to smileycentral.com or something like that. I am using IE BTW...

I checked and I realized that it was´t just the stamps.com offer that redirected me to smyles.com, other offers did so too... Other offers told me the offer was not available were I lived (The magazine offer) so I went and checked the DVD offer, it isn´t bad, it has 5 DVD for $2.45, the shipping is very expensive, but still is pretty good, in total it would be like 5 DVDs for $14.00 with shipping and all, and there are some good DVDs, I checked the anime section and they have got Funimation titles... The problem is I have no Credit Card... Any offer that doesn´t need a Credit Card???

[quote name='Ricardo Peña']I checked and I realized that it was´t just the stamps.com offer that redirected me to smyles.com, other offers did so too... Other offers told me the offer was not available were I lived (The magazine offer) so I went and checked the DVD offer, it isn´t bad, it has 5 DVD for $2.45, the shipping is very expensive, but still is pretty good, in total it would be like 5 DVDs for $14.00 with shipping and all, and there are some good DVDs, I checked the anime section and they have got Funimation titles... The problem is I have no Credit Card... Any offer that doesn´t need a Credit Card???[/quote]

Ricardo, all Trainn sites require a credit card. You could try to use a $20 Visa Gift card. They are available online or at any retailer that sells gift cards. Were you interested in signing up under someone in this Conga?

Ricardo, all Trainn sites require a credit card. You could try to use a $20 Visa Gift card. They are available online or at any retailer that sells gift cards. Were you interested in signing up under someone in this Conga?

No, to tell the truth I am not interesting in the conga, since I already made the account on the page, I can´t help anybody, sorry... If I could, I would be glad to help, probably if I open another account I will begin here.

If you don't have any referrals that have gone green, or completed an offer .. you can submit a ticket asking them to close your account so you may remake another account from this conga.

if i cancel something do i get my payment back. bEcause when i did my stamps, they charged me 15 dollars. if i cancel do iget my money back? i made one by accident. so can i cancel it?

when i did stamps, they didnt charge me. but you should get one month free so i would assume they will refund your money upon cancellation.

i got charged 15.94 for one account and then i got another 15.94 for another one for a game. Anyone know hat i should do? Should i file some kind of report? And i am so sorry for all the questions. i am just freaking about the charges

you should wait at least 1 week after you sign up to cancel. So if you go green immediately, cancel in one week, if you dont go green and have to do an MCR, do the MCR and then cancel. Just to be safe, I would wait until the MCR clears before cancelling but someone said you can cancel after doing an mcr.

Hmm ive done the Ultima Weight loss patch before from the Yourfree360games site. But can i do the Ultima Smile kit offer from this site. I just want to make sure because i had already done the other Ultima offer.

Maz, already PMed you! Everyone else- let's get some momentum going. Incubus rotated the Conga so it is a brand new week! Let's get going people! Promote your links and bring some new folks in!

Looks like my week is coming up again! Message for all those who signed up under me: Have you guys filed your MCRs yet? I would really like you to go green not just for my sake but for your own as well. We need new blood in this Conga! There are at least three people that signed up under me in this thread, if you file your MCRs and go green then I can get out of this Conga and you will all come in!!!

I'm new to this kind of thing, so can someone explain to me how it works? When I sign up do I have to complete offers, or just refer other people?

Hello hypno1zed, and welcome!

When you sign up you need to complete one offer and then get referalls. there are some good offers that dont cost you anything if you cancel within the limit, like stamps.com.

[quote name='Hypnot1zed']I'm new to this kind of thing, so can someone explain to me how it works? When I sign up do I have to complete offers, or just refer other people?[/quote]
For this particular Conga, the Wii, you'll need a credit card since it is a Trainn Site. You can, however, use a prepaid Gift Card for certain offers (ask around before doing an offer with a prepaid card, I have no idea which ones work and which ones don't). I always suggest the Stamps.com offer for those new to the Freebie Scene since it is relatively easy, and free. There are other offers as well, such as GameFly and Blockbuster that are easy to sign up, cost little, you get something in return (game/movie rentals) and is easy to cancel. It all depends on what you are looking for and willing to do.

Do you realize that telling people to do stamps, and telling people to cancel is considered a walkthrough and offer fraud and against the Terms and Conditions of this site, right?

No one told him to cancel it. I said as long as he cancels within the period, it's free. That's basically repeating the meaning of "1 month free trial."

edit: editted the opening post to remove the part about cancelling stamps. thanks jenny

Please PM psincubus with your ref code. After nyj confirms you have gone green, you will be officially added. Thanks for joining!

Just to update you guys on how mines coming along post-conga .. account is pending review currently, for the platinum bundle cash equiv.

[quote name='Foladar']Just to update you guys on how mines coming along post-conga .. account is pending review currently, for the platinum bundle cash equiv.[/quote] That's awesome Foladar, good luck with the review. I am sure it will go through. Please let us know when it clears!

bread's done
Back