*Wii Conga!* old

Got paid today for completing Wii site.
wiirq2.png

I signed up under chewster, however, there are less offers than on the 360 site, which forces me to pick and choose carefully what offer I need to go green (since you can't stack offers across sites). This is more of a self note of who I signed up under, but I haven't gone green yet.

I can confirm that Muddypoof has gone green under me with the completion of the Gamefly offer. Please add 'poof to the Conga rotation! Thanks a bunch 'poof! Welcome to the Conga! You're in!

[quote name='shnizzle66']As soon as I get confirmation for something I will be going green.[/quote] Thanks shnizzle, please keep me posted!

Lets make sure that all new people are signing up through existing conga members, otherwise we won't make any progress.

Just thinking out loud.

[quote name='shnizzle66'] Since youve been helpful and you wrote a walkthrough for everyone else, I signed up under you.

1 Ernest_360
2 [email protected]
3 None yet
4 Will go green soon

[/quote]
Shnizzle signed up under me ages ago in this Conga, tried to complete an offer, but it never went green. After filing an MCR and a few support tickets it didn't work out. Now shnizzle wants to give it another shot with a new offer. Please refer to Reply #45 made to this thread on 07-13-07. We are not trying to slight anyone who is currently in line for the Conga this week! Just trying to go green from a long, long time ago when it was one of my official weeks in the Conga line! :D

ugh.. at this point.. why have a conga if people don't follow rules.. meanwhile people who signed up before you still have 0 referrals...

shnizzle signed up a long time ago. if he had gone green when he signed up, he'd already be in the conga. he followed the rules (signed up under the people at the top of the list) at the time, so he shouldn't be penalized for not going green immediately. i have done offers in the past (ones supposed to immediately go green) that took 3 weeks to clear, so I know how frustrating it is.

ill be away from my computer this weekend, so I may not get the chance to rotate the conga until sunday afternoon.

what happened in here? it was alive for one week, then died! that shows that you really have to advertise this thread when its your week or no one will come.

Friendly bump for the group this week. C'mon people! We moved the refs you get from 3 to 5!!! What's not to like about this Conga?! Join us!

BUMP

and Earnest 360 I'm looking into doing one of these congas. Could you tell me how long youve been in this one to get 2 referrals? I think I want to do the PS3 one. Maybe the Wii one.

i've gotten a total of 8 referrals (3 from this conga, 5 from the 360elite one). I advertised the hell out of them when it was my turn. PMing people, posting the link in my sig, posting in a lot of threads, etc, etc.

[quote name='leavemealone347']BUMP

and Earnest 360 I'm looking into doing one of these congas. Could you tell me how long youve been in this one to get 2 referrals? I think I want to do the PS3 one. Maybe the Wii one.[/quote] Yo, leavemealone, sorry for the late response. I had a busy weekend. Let's see...I signed up for this Conga on July 11. Since then, I received two greens from the four or five people who signed up under me when it was my week. In the PS3 Conga, I received one green since starting at about the same time in mid-July. The problem with the PS3 Conga is that North doesn't seem to be updating it. I may take over though, since I was a founding member. Congas take some patience, but ultimately you will be rewarded! Let me know if you have any more quesitons!

Rotated. these are the new members that signed up recently, so hopefully they can bring in some new people!

Late night bump,

If you havent signed up yet for this Conga, sign up, give it a try. You dont have much to loose. Its easy and simple.

Fex, please say who you signed up with and give us more information, I've PM'd your ref ID to the OP because you didn't include further information yet.

This conga seems to be dying :cry: bump.

We need new nice people from CAG to sign up for this Conga and keep it moving. So sign up Today! :D

[quote name='buterbals']This conga seems to be dying :cry: bump.

We need new nice people from CAG to sign up for this Conga and keep it moving. So sign up Today! :D[/quote]

There will always be highs and lows in a Conga, but buterbals is right, we need to bring some folks in! For those new to the freebie scene, your capital will never be higher! You can join our conga and go green! Help us rotate the conga so that you can get your greens ASAP!

bread's done
Back