Wii Fit + Wii Ski for $89 shipped eToys

I got an e-mail confirming shipment and I have a tracking number that says billing information received. I'm wondering if they're going to cancel all of the orders or just some of them. Also, I'm curious if they've cancelled orders for anyone who just got the Wii Fit and a free game (not Wii Ski, as it was out of stock pretty quickly).

I wrote back to say that I didn't want my order cancelled and received this Email:

Dear Valued Guest,

We are reaching out to you today regarding your recent Nintendo Wii Fit
order. We are contacting you to let you know that there was a
technical error while processing your order; and, as a result, your order was cancelled. If you have not yet received a cancellation email, you should be shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and want to extend our apologies that we cannot systematically reinstate your order.

Checked my order online again hit the UPS link:

Tracking Detail
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/05/2009.

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 06/05/2009
Shipped To: XXXXXXX
Shipped/Billed On: 06/03/2009
Service: GROUND
Weight: 13.70 Lbs
Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
OBETZ,OH, US 06/03/2009 6:12 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 06/03/2009 3:36 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/03/2009 9:05 P.M. ET

NOTICE: UPS authorizes you to use UPS tracking systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for you to UPS for delivery and for no other purpose. Any other use of UPS tracking systems and information is strictly prohibited.

There is hope for some it seems.

EDIT: Sorry, no matter what I try, the formatting is worth squat so the columns don't line up.

Bastards cancelled my order ("some or all of the items you ordered are unavailable"). Funny how I was one of the earlier ones that got in yet people who ordered later had theirs shipped.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Mine was shipped and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow :D[/QUOTE]

I got the same info.

Only after I open the box, I'll mark this up as a win. :D

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I got my cancellation email as well for my Wii Fit + Wii Ski + Mario & Sonic at the Olympic. I ordered at around 2:20pm yesterday, just a few minutes after the initial posting on SD.[/QUOTE]

Mario & Sonic Olympics is worth less than nothing, consider yourself lucky.

Mine sadly shipped as well. I told myself I wasn't going to get the wii fit... because it looks lame and I probably wont use it. Impulse buy again... damn.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Mine sadly shipped as well. I told myself I wasn't going to get the wii fit... because it looks lame and I probably wont use it. Impulse buy again... damn.[/QUOTE]

You could probably sell it.

Got mine today! Buuuut, it says Disney DDR 69.99 on the invoice, and no total. Not billed yet either, but at least I have the confirmation page to show 0.00 for DDR in case they try to bill me full. Thanks again OP!

UPS tracking says "In Transit" now, so I might actually get it. I haven't been billed yet, so I'll definitely double-check to make sure I'm not charged if the invoice reflects an adjusted price.

[quote name='vimac00']i receive mine today and check my back account and they deduced $95:xx
nice deal[/QUOTE]

So what did you get ?

I called them and complained and told them that I did not request a cancel and the lady apologized to me and then I asked her how come my order got cancelled and my friend who ordered 2 hours later than I did order is being shipped. She went to go talk to her supervisor and her supervisor told her to give me the deal, since I knew someone who ordered the same thing and it was shippied. All I have to do is pay for shipping. Guys should call in and tell them.

[quote name='goomba478']I wrote back to say that I didn't want my order cancelled and received this Email:[/QUOTE]

That was a canned response as I got the exact email and I didn't email them. (That email came after the we cancelled the order at your request)

I got Wii Fit, Mario Kart and Wii Ski, but I ordered Excitebots. It even says Excitebots on my invoice. :lol:

Oh well. I don't own Mario Kart, so I'll just be happy I got a kick ass deal.

[quote name='opportunity777']I got Wii Fit, Mario Kart and Wii Ski, but I ordered Excitebots. It even says Excitebots on my invoice. :lol:

Oh well. I don't own Mario Kart, so I'll just be happy I got a kick ass deal.[/QUOTE]
Good... they're morons. Hopefully that means they've shipped out orders they weren't supposed to (although I've already gotten the hold for the money taken off my bank account)

I did receive my order, Wii Fit, We Ski and Wii Play. CC was charged $96.07. Not a bad deal at all considering I neede another Wii Mote and my mom wants to try Wii Fit.

My Wii Fit, Wii Ski and Gears of War 2 arrived today. The packing slip lists prices for each of them, so I went to check my bank account to make sure I wasn't overcharged and I actually haven't been charged yet...

When did they charge other people?

Last edited by a moderator:
they took out the 94 and change for wii fit wii ski and mario kart got all 3 today too. Thanks again CAG

Would anyone who got their order fulfilled (preferrably someone who ordered Excitebots) PM me their order number? I spoke to a supervisor who said she would look at my order if I can provide proof that eToys fulfilled some of the orders.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Would anyone who got their order fulfilled (preferrably someone who ordered Excitebots) PM me their order number? I spoke to a supervisor who said she would look at my order if I can provide proof that eToys fulfilled some of the orders.[/QUOTE]

What would her looking at our orders entail? It seems like they forgot to charge me for mine, so I don't want them to look at my order and realize their mistake but I want to help out after all you've done for the Target thread...

[quote name='ferant316']What would her looking at our orders entail? It seems like they forgot to charge me for mine, so I don't want them to look at my order and realize their mistake but I want to help out after all you've done for the Target thread...[/QUOTE]
Yeah... in that case don't worry about it. I guess she's in disbelief that eToys shipped any of these orders and that's obviously true, seeing as though a good handful of people got their orders. So I'm guessing she would look to see what you ordered and how much was charged.

But yeah, it's not worth giving your order number to the eToys poh-poh. Let me know, though, if you subsequently get charged for the order coicedentally.

My order of Wii Fit and Halo Wars (Wii Ski OOS at the time) went through and I got the package today containing Wii Fit and Wii Ski. I wish my order was canceled. Good thing I didn't really want Halo Wars anyway.

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']My order of Wii Fit and Halo Wars (Wii Ski OOS at the time) went through and I got the package today containing Wii Fit and Wii Ski. I wish my order was canceled. Good thing I didn't really want Halo Wars anyway.[/QUOTE]
I would give them a call. They fulfilled an order, and even if it's a mistake, they said they were going to ship something.

Got my order as advertised (wii fit, wii ski, DDR disney). My invoice lists full price for the the games but my credit card was charged the correct amount. Good luck to everyone else.

bread's done
Back