Trauma Center
Other wii games besides red steel, excite truck, and tony hawk

Have:

Rayman
Madden 07

Want:
Trauma Center
Elebits

Will ship first since I'm new (to established traders)

I have been having awesome luck getting Wii games. I got Madden 07 with my Wii free after trading in my GC. I bought Excitruck(amazing game). I traded Wario World and $10 for Red Steel. I bought Rampage for $25 and traded it for Zelda TP. Got Tony Hawk for 700 points on Goozex. I have only played Excitruck and Madden everything else is already in my growing backlog of WIi games.

HAVE:
Tony Hawk

WANT:
NFS Carbon
CoD 3

I have been having awesome luck getting Wii games. I got Madden 07 with my Wii free after trading in my GC. I bought Excitruck(amazing game). I traded Wario World and $10 for Red Steel. I bought Rampage for $25 and traded it for Zelda TP. Got Tony Hawk for 700 points on Goozex. 2000 Wii Points free from that internet offer. I have only played Excitruck and Madden everything else is already in my growing backlog of WIi games.

HAVE:
Tony Hawk (I cant beleive no one wants this)
2000 Wii Points
+tons of other DS and current gen stuff

WANT:
NFS Carbon
CoD 3
Rampage

[quote name='chodax']Have-
Rayman
Classic Controller
Wiimote

Want-
Zelda
Trauma Center
Other wii games besides red steel, excite truck, and tony hawk[/QUOTE]

bump :)

Have Red Steel to trade. (complete and minty)

open to any wii games except Zelda and Elebits.

would like silly Rayman...but open to offers !

Thank you

Quick Update:

Have:
Rampage (Sealed)
2000 Wii Points Card

Want:
Rayman
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
NFS Carbon
Zelda
Call of Duty 3
Just about any Wii Game

[quote name='Tsiawd']who's the guy selling Rayman for 40? its only 29.99 at circuit city new![/QUOTE]

I thought about mentioning this early in the week, but you got to take into consideration that the ad is only for a week. Now IMHO Rayman owners should take what they can get because I see this being on sale again in weeks to come. I price matched it at Wal-Mart today and love the game and it was worth the $33.

Have for Wii:
- Super Monkey Ball: Banada Blitz

Want for Wii:
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
- Elebits
- Maybe others.. (pm to discuss)

PM me please!

[quote name='CamboRecordz']Have: Wario Ware

Want
Elebit+Excite Truck[/quote]

Why the hell would someone trade two $49.99 games for one $49.99 game?

[quote name='Scorch']Why the hell would someone trade two $49.99 games for one $49.99 game?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, but I didn't want to bash. I'm guessing Cambo thinks Wario is Rare. Even Lost Planet is an unfair trade unless the two parties really want the others game.

[quote name='neudog']My thoughts exactly, but I didn't want to bash. I'm guessing Cambo thinks Wario is Rare. Even Lost Planet is an unfair trade unless the two parties really want the others game.[/quote]
and u too... dont be mad cause u dont have the game.. if u think u can get a fair deal to get his game . . y wont chu try to get it then. i traded 3 games at the store to get this game ..

Christ dude, ya know chu and you have the same number of letters (and you say "u" anyway)?

And adding a "t" to nuts, really, that was unnecessary, your speed text buddies would be ashamed.

But anyway, I'll have Zelda done soon and be willing to trade it, there that makes this post on topic.

[quote name='SpazX']Christ dude, ya know chu and you have the same number of letters (and you say "u" anyway)?

And adding a "t" to nuts, really, that was unnecessary, your speed text buddies would be ashamed.

But anyway, I'll have Zelda done soon and be willing to trade it, there that makes this post on topic.[/quote]

if u cant read... its not my fault..

[quote name='CamboRecordz']if u cant read... its not my fault..[/QUOTE]

If you cannot write in proper english, get out of America. Anyway, your offer was horrendous. Two games even used are worth more than $10 more than WarioWare. It's not rare, it'll drop in price and it isn't rare. Get over yourself.

[quote name='BLink']HAVE: Rayman Raving Rabbids complete in mint condition

WANT: Animal Crossing DS[/QUOTE]

I have Animal Crossing DS hardly played complete.

Willing to trade for Rayman for the Wii.

[quote name='jPoD']If you cannot write in proper english, get out of America. Anyway, your offer was horrendous. Two games even used are worth more than $10 more than WarioWare. It's not rare, it'll drop in price and it isn't rare. Get over yourself.[/quote]
Haha . funny U.. cant talk proper? like i said, its not my fault if u cant read.. i dont know y u up in my business.. y wont chu mind your own business. im making an offer . and yall just being like assholes.. this game is new. if u think u can get a fair deal from someone then y bothering me..

[quote name='CamboRecordz']Haha . funny U.. cant talk proper? like i said, its not my fault if u cant read.. i dont know y u up in my business.. y wont chu mind your own business. im making an offer . and yall just being like assholes.. this game is new. if u think u can get a fair deal from someone then y bothering me..[/QUOTE]

1) Lemme guess, you're white and live in Marietta?
2) I can read what you wrote
3) Would it hurt to write half coherently?
4) It is our business. This is a forum
5) We arent being assholes. We're looking out for each other
6) It's a horrible offer

[quote name='jPoD']1) Lemme guess, you're white and live in Marietta?
2) I can read what you wrote
3) Would it hurt to write half coherently?
4) It is our business. This is a forum
5) We arent being assholes. We're looking out for each other
6) It's a horrible offer[/quote]
im not white dumbass
u looking out for each other?? What A Fag. how is it your business when u not even offering me a deal. and no i dont live in Marietta.

[quote name='CamboRecordz']im not white dumbass
u looking out for each other?? What A Fag. how is it your business when u not even offering me a deal. and no i dont live in Marietta.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you live in Stockbridge which is 72% white. A very wealthy place. Bro you arent 'ghetto, thug', etc. Stop thinking that you're hood.

[quote name='jPoD']Yes, you live in Stockbridge which is 72% white. A very wealthy place. Bro you arent 'ghetto, thug', etc. Stop thinking that you're hood.[/quote]
who said i was ghetto, thug?? hahaha!!! so u sayin u a gangsta and thug.. ?? on the internet?. haha u making your self look like a clown. hell yea i live in a healthy area which your broke ass not livin. fucking monkey. internet Thug.. get a life before u start talkin.. $$$$$$. Gay ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back