Wii Games - Buy, Sell or Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CamboRecordz']who said i was ghetto, thug?? so u sayin u a gangsta and thug.. ?? on the internet?. haha u probably just still a kid. hell yea i live in a healthy area which your broke ass not livin. fucking monkey. internet Thug.. get a life before u start talkin..[/QUOTE]

1) You are talking 'thug'
2) I'm not a 'gangsta', nor do I pretend to be, although I rather enjoy hip hop and rap
3) I'm probably still a kid, no. According to the United States, at 18 i'm an adult.
4) If you knew anything about me (like most on this site seem to), i'm the farthest thing from broke.
5) Monkey? That's a slang term for a black person. I'm not black.
6) Get a life? I have a pretty good one actually.

Anyone want to sell me some Wii points. I really don't feel like putting my CC number into another one of these after getting screwed by MS.

Anyways, if anyone has any spare points and would sell them at MSRP (aka the price you paid for them) send a PM my way.

[quote name='CamboRecordz']Haha . funny U.. cant talk proper? like i said, its not my fault if u cant read.. i dont know y u up in my business.. y wont chu mind your own business. im making an offer . and yall just being like assholes.. this game is new. if u think u can get a fair deal from someone then y bothering me..[/QUOTE]

Calm down bud. And it's not that we can't read the crap you write, rather it's annoying, and it makes you sound immature. Plus your deal sucked BALLZ :bouncy:

Have:

Elebits

Want:

Warioware (will add trade/cash)
2 Wavebirds (will add some trade, or i'll take a single Wavebird and cash)
$35 shipped

[quote name='CamboRecordz']and u too... dont be mad cause u dont have the game.. if u think u can get a fair deal to get his game . . y wont chu try to get it then. i traded 3 games at the store to get this game ..[/QUOTE]

So your that "special" kid who thought it was a good deal to trade Twilight Princess, Excite Truck and Trauma Center for Wario. I could really care less what you traded for the game. The simple fact is that you want twice the value of your game. Maybe OuTrAgE or TahoeMax will take you up on your offer :rofl: Also if you're going to come at members try going in order of who called out your asinine offer. You can continue to "counter", but I've spoken my peace and will leave it at that.

[quote name='neudog']So your that "special" kid who thought it was a good deal to trade Twilight Princess, Excite Truck and Trauma Center for Wario. I could really care less what you traded for the game. The simple fact is that you want twice the value of your game. Maybe OuTrAgE or TahoeMax will take you up on your offer :rofl: Also if you're going to come at members try going in order of who called out your asinine offer. You can continue to "counter", but I've spoken my peace and will leave it at that.[/quote]

no i didnt trade any of my wii games 2 get wario. i trade ps2, xbox 360 games and cash 2 get it..

Updating this since I've had 2 successful Wii trades so far. I'll eventually get all the games I want and KEEP

HAVE
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

WANT
Wario Ware (I'll add a few extra bucks too.. $7?)
Dragonball Z

Have:
350+ dollars

Want:
Wii System (I beg of you, I am DESPERATE)
Wii Games(Only if someone offers the system)

Have:
Money

Want:
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Elebits
Metal Slug Anthology
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Have:

- Zelda: The Twighlight Princess (Mint/complete)
- Classic Controller (Like New)

Want:

- Wii Points card
- PSP stuff...shoot me offers with what you have!

Have

Zelda Prima Guide (Paperback) - (Not mint but still pretty good)

Call of Duty 3- Near mint (minor cosmetic bumps on the case) complete

Want

Paypal/Money order (Looking for $37 shipped)
Elebits

Just give me a PM.

Have:
Madden 07 (Sealed)
Marvel (Sealed)
CoD 3 (Sealed)
Zelda (Sealed)
Tony Hawk (Sealed)
Rampage (Sealed)

Want:
Paypal
Rainbow Six Vegas (Xbox 360)
Wario Ware (Wii)

I am also entertaining offers. =D

Have:
Legend of Zelda
Super Monkey Ball

Want:
DBZ: BT2
Wario Ware

I also have PGR 3 and Battle for Middle Earth 2 for 360, and would be willing to trade with them too.

Still have CoD3 (sealed)! Looking for Super Swing Golf or Wii Points or paypal!

I'm going to be tempted to open and play CoD3 soon :whistle2:#

[quote name='Boeing 747']Have

Zelda Prima Guide (Paperback) - (Not mint but still pretty good)

Call of Duty 3- Almost Mint.. a couple of bumps on the plastic on the case.. if your anal and everything :lol:

Want

Paypal/Money order (Looking for $35 shipped)
Elebits
Zelda: CE (GC) (Would be willing to add in some money via paypal)

Just give me a PM.[/quote] Just a little update (It's cheaper to ship games then I thought so I dropped the price, i'm basically looking for $30 and my estimates for confirmed is $5 or so..)

[quote name='oldskool75']Have for Wii:
- Super Monkey Ball: Banada Blitz

Want for Wii:
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
- Elebits
- Maybe others.. (pm to discuss)

PM me please![/quote]

Still available! :)

Have:
Rayman Raving Rabbids (Mint & Complete; US version )

Want:
Exitetruck (Mint & Complete; US version)
Elebits (Mint & Complete; US version)
Far Cry: Vengeance (Mint & Complete; US version)
COD3 (Mint & Complete; US version)
Trauma Center (Mint & Complete; US version)

New here, but have good feedback on eBay.

[quote name='rendil']Still have CoD3 (sealed)! Looking for Super Swing Golf or Wii Points or paypal!

I'm going to be tempted to open and play CoD3 soon :whistle2:#[/quote]

Gone! and a free bump for those still trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back