Wii Play + Black Motion Plus Controller - $15 at Wal-Mart

Reserved and picked up the last 2 at my local store. Had to wait a few minutes before I just went walking in the employee back room looking for help. Trade in value for one of the games was 5.50 at Gamestop.

[quote name='chopper731']
By the way... this was my first time doing an in-store pick up at Walmart so I must warn everyone that you do have to wait in the customer service/return line... Which means you could be in for a long wait. However, the Walmart crowd does usually provide pretty good entertainment while you are waiting. An opened bag of Doritos and a TV from a different retailer being returned made the line go much quicker.[/QUOTE]

Might be different per store. I waited at Customer Service before being told I had to go to the layaway department. Neither had a line that was too bad while I was there though, so I can't complain too much.

I was just able to order one now for store pickup at a store that had it in stock, if any store near you has it in stock you should be able to order it.

[quote name='Deader2818']ps3 control cost 54 and 360 is 50. not sure how its over priced, lol.[/QUOTE]

But neither of them require a $20 add-on to make them able to play the majority of games...

I just bought a used Wii for $40, and to my dismay it is non Wiimotion plus and lacked a nunchuck. My local stores have "limited stock" but when I try to order for in-store pickup it says they are out of stock.
Am I boned?

[quote name='SaraAB']I was just able to order one now for store pickup at a store that had it in stock, if any store near you has it in stock you should be able to order it.[/QUOTE]

False. It's only showing as "NOT AVAILABLE FOR HOME FREE".

My store was just lazy. I placed an order around 2 was cancelled a couple hours earlier saying no stock. I then went to the store myself got the game from case and took it to site to store where they refused to give it to me for 15$ despite their incompetence. They said I had to reorder from the site in order to get that price. They still haven't confirmed my pickup.

Ordered one for in-store pickup. If it comes up correctly, I'll likely make another account and go grab a second bundle. I really need some Wiimotes.

Well, it's not the browser. Something is screwy. I can't choose Pickup Today despite several stores saying they have it in stock.

Picked up 2....thanks OP. I just added another to my order since you can't change the quantity, and it let me check out OK.

[quote name='CaboWabo']Took the webpage printout to Walmart. They have 6 behind the glass case but they say they dont price match their own website. They ring up at $49 in store. Talked with the manager directly too, still wouldnt let me buy them at $15. They even looked it up online and saw it was offered at $15 on their site. They told me to order it online and ship to store. I told them I cant the website is gliched and says out of stock and wont let me order even though you have 6 right here! They still wouldnt sell 1 to me.[/QUOTE]
UPDATE: I never gave up on this deal. Last night they wouldn't let me do the price match in store. Tried for over an hour talking with various employees and managers there trying to get the price match with no luck. Today I tried ordering on the website again many times all morning, finally later in the day it looks like the website glitch was fixed. I was able to order 2 at the same store and check out, but I feared they would probably be cancelled like most have reported. I was surprised that a few hours later they actually sent me the confirmation email for pickup. I just went tonight to pick them up and walked by the glass games case first, the 6 that were there last night were gone, there were none behind the glass anymore. I knew they would probably try to give me just the plain disc version. I went to the store pickup counter and of course it is deserted. Finally got someone to help me after about 15 min. She goes in the back room and brings out 2...they were the correct ones that included the remote! Guess I got the last 2, or they are storing these in the back now?? Also, I just looked at my receipt in the bag and it only lists one item sold at $16.39 total. Hmm wondered if they charged my card for one or two? My confirmation email said 2 at $32.78 total. Walmart is so screwed up, but I'm happy I was able to get 2 finally. This bundle sells for $49 in store, or a remote alone sells for $42 in store and the game alone is $15.

I still don't understand how some of you are able to order this for store pickup... I'm on the boat with the rest of the people who see it in stock at some local stores, but can't find a way to actually purchase it online. I choose "My Store" which shows it in stock but when I go to my cart it shows "This item is out of stock. Please Save for later or Remove." and under the "Store Pickup or Ship to Home" section there's only a Ship to Home option but it's grayed out. This is crazy frustrating!!

[quote name='avatar94']I still don't understand how some of you are able to order this for store pickup... I'm on the boat with the rest of the people who see it in stock at some local stores, but can't find a way to actually purchase it online. I choose "My Store" which shows it in stock but when I go to my cart it shows "This item is out of stock. Please Save for later or Remove." and under the "Store Pickup or Ship to Home" section there's only a Ship to Home option but it's grayed out. This is crazy frustrating!![/QUOTE]
i placed an order at 10:15pm(pst) last night, in which my order was ready at 11:45pm(pst) to be picked up today, which i did so around noon.

[quote name='Gden']I got an email saying my order had been cancelled. fuck you Walmart, and the bloated horse you rode in on.[/QUOTE]

Same.

[quote name='avatar94']I still don't understand how some of you are able to order this for store pickup... I'm on the boat with the rest of the people who see it in stock at some local stores, but can't find a way to actually purchase it online. I choose "My Store" which shows it in stock but when I go to my cart it shows "This item is out of stock. Please Save for later or Remove." and under the "Store Pickup or Ship to Home" section there's only a Ship to Home option but it's grayed out. This is crazy frustrating!![/QUOTE]

I didnt experience any problems with ordering. It was out of stock at my default store so I clicked 'Check More Stores', found a store that had it and clicked 'Make This My Store'. Then I clicked add to cart under the product page because it was now showing as in stock since I made"My Store" a store that had it and proceeded to check out. I'm using chrome on win7.

I managed to buy one, but I can't get site to store to show up on any of the machines i've used. Win7, Win8, IE9,10, Firefox. Damn it.

Update: I think I figured it out. It looks like any item in "Limited Stock" can't be ordered for store pickup. All of the stores around me have it in Limited Stock. I'll try my luck and see if I can get two at that price from the store I managed to place an order at.

[quote name='FatherChesz']Update: I think I figured it out. It looks like any item in "Limited Stock" can't be ordered for store pickup. All of the stores around me have it in Limited Stock. I'll try my luck and see if I can get two at that price from the store I managed to place an order at.[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh... that makes sense. None of the stores on my lists had more than "limited stock"

The issue I'm having is that "Pickup at store" is not an option, only "Ship to home", which is why it keeps telling me it's not in stock.

Went to a Wal-Mart by my work at lunch and they had plenty in stock.
Of course online, they are showing no stock at any Wal-Marts close to me.

What a racket.

[quote name='Zimmy']Went to a Wal-Mart by my work at lunch and they had plenty in stock.
Of course online, they are showing no stock at any Wal-Marts close to me.

What a racket.[/QUOTE]

Don't confuse the stand-alone game with the bundle, as I have a couple of times when looking in the glass cases.

This item is out of stock. Please Save for later or Remove. WTF, it shows in stock at all the stores around me. Tried 3 browsers. Has anyone tried a chat over the phone with a rep?

[quote name='therealdanhill']This item is out of stock. Please Save for later or Remove. WTF, it shows in stock at all the stores around me. Tried 3 browsers. Has anyone tried a chat over the phone with a rep?[/QUOTE]

Yes, to no avail. Apparently, the representative I spoke to said all of the stores in my area list it as out of stock on her end, despite my end saying otherwise.

EDIT: And you are in my area, so you're going to get the same result as me.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Don't confuse the stand-alone game with the bundle, as I have a couple of times when looking in the glass cases.[/QUOTE]

No confusion here, I was staring right at the black controller on the box.

[quote name='thereefernander']Bought a toys r us groupon $10 for $20 so paid $15 something for it at Toys r us so you guys know[/QUOTE]

So, are you stating that TRU's price is $25 (you paid $15 + tax total), or $35 (you paid $10 for the groupon, and $15 + tax in-store)?

I was lucky at the Cranston, RI store. They had 1 beat-up one left, and I told the associates there that 1-800 Walmart told me to go to a store and tell the associates working that the system is glitched and won't allow Pickup Today orders and just have an associate do the override. Bam.

Found a brand new one in Bardstown Ky and price-matched it with their website with no questions asked. Easy transaction, and the salesperson was shocked at the discount. The CSM who okayed it didn't even ask how much the price difference was.

I snagged one of these today, store had one left but said out of stock on the website. They pricematched the site after some back and forth. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Score! I was able to order online and pick up at the midland mi walmart. Not sure why they wouldn't give you the version with the controller. That is what is pictured on the Site. I took in my order print out anyway just in case. Looks like I may have gotten the last one...

Heads up:

Sears has this for $9.97. I bought like 3 of them a couple months ago.

Target also has them now on clearance for $24.98. I saw a bunch of them this afternoon, but passed on them. I expect another drop, something like $14.98/12.48 next Monday.

I was able to get one from Walmart on Sunday and Target (Tampa) had 3 on clearance yesterday. I was able to PM at Target, no problem.

Ordered 3 online never got my message that it was canceled till the next morning . Went there the night it was supposed to be ready . They did have one. The girl was more than happy to price match . Still mad about the other two but at least it's a start. Guess I'll try another wally world . Anyone ever get a confirmation before the four hours

Ordered 2 of them for pickup but it'll probably be a while before I go get them. I have a meeting I have to attend next week and will pass one that had it in stock. Ironically the same place I got my Wii U. Unfortunately, they always take FOREVER with site to store.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='thereefernander']Bought a toys r us groupon $10 for $20 so paid $15 something for it at Toys r us so you guys know[/QUOTE]
Eh...but that's like $25. Still a savings, but meh.

[quote name='Nintendonly']I was lucky at the Cranston, RI store. They had 1 beat-up one left, and I told the associates there that 1-800 Walmart told me to go to a store and tell the associates working that the system is glitched and won't allow Pickup Today orders and just have an associate do the override. Bam.[/QUOTE]

Added the game to cart, but i cannot actually check out, it only gives me the shipping option which is out of stock.

I called the 800 number and they told me (after 47 mins combined wait and explaining time) that the best they could do is have me pay full price in-store and send me a e-gift card for the amount i would have saved on the website. No thanks.

I tried using that same story but ASSociates gave me no help at all and the manager said all he could do was "maybe" just give 20% off the 49.99. sucks

[quote name='Linkgx1']Eh...but that's like $25. Still a savings, but meh.[/QUOTE]

? You pay $10 for a coupon that is worth $20 in store. TRU has this bundle for $24. So when you go get it in store you pay an additional $4 (so $14 total plus tax).

[quote name='mpaullin']? You pay $10 for a coupon that is worth $20 in store. TRU has this bundle for $24. So when you go get it in store you pay an additional $4 (so $14 total plus tax).[/QUOTE]
Damn me and my big ass mouth!

Any ways, it's in store?

bread's done
Back